Starry Night

Love in The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Yunho POV-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fuzzy stream of light
Shines brightly in the darkness
Passing through that time

 

*love in the ice - TVXQ*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight’s weather feels colder than yesterday but the sky still clear, revealing beautiful stars above busy nightlife in Seoul.

Fuzzy dots of city light and streetlamp twinkling in front of a big window where he sit, like a perfectly crafted beautiful doll, his doe eyes stare at faraway world outside our dorm’s window, seeking somewhere around city’s horizon like he missing something.
He put his chin on top of his knee and keep staring intently, then at a moment he will sighing and then continue with his daydreaming habit. For most time I find it cute and adorable, but sometimes I wonder what is in his mind at that time..what he is thinking, what he is imagine. I just can’t help but want to know all about him since he’s so precious to me.

I just finished my shower, still in pyjama bottom and towel in my neck as I approach him slowly, afraid to startle this beautiful man in front of me.

“what are you thinking, Joongie?” I circled both of my hand around his waist, nuzzling my nose in his left neck enjoying his fresh fragrant of shampoo.

“you startled me, hey! That’s ticklish!” He wiggled his shoulder and chuckled a bit.

“cmon~ tell me would you? You always busy with your daydreaming and leaving me behind~” I try to act cute in front of him, pouting, in attempt to make him open up to me a little bit about his own little world of imagination.

“why should I tell you? Huh? You big bad bear”, he rub my brown spiky hair harshly until droplets of water splashing everywhere.

“you should~ or else..” I just realized that i haven’t dried my hair, he looked at me in shock.

“omo!look here Jung Yunho! please dry your hair properly and stop acting like a kid” he turn towards me and put my towel on top of my wet hair, rubbing it repeatedly. I can only nod obediently at his nagging at time like this.

 

At time like this, when he nags at me for every little thing.
Is the precious moment I store deeply within my heart.

 

I remembered his dazed stare towards faraway horizon outside our shared room window, outside our dorm building. Sometimes I catch a glimpse about what he is thinking, I have a hunch about something that might cross his mind but I’m just too afraid to voice it up and to talk them to him.

For a moment I feel something stung inside my heart.

I tighten my hand around his waist, pulling him into my embrace. I want to feel him.

To feel his breathing around my chest

To feel our heartbeat rise in harmony

I close my eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter