Gift

Love in The Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Changmin POV-

 

‘Stop it hyung. It was disgusting.’

How many times I want to say it to these two, Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung.

To stop their shameful act, the PD doesn’t even ask you to do fanservice. So both of you shouldn’t do that.But for some strange reason, I keep it all myself.

Pretend that I didn’t notice, only keep my poker face, or smiling, or if I really don’t know what to do anymore

I’m just lowering my point of view, face down, as if there’s something interesting on the floor, or maybe my brand new shoes that the cordi noona choose for us just so irresistible that I can’t bring myself not to staring at it for hours.

‘Stop it, don’t stare too much. Both of your intent stare at each other piercing my body you know? am I only a transparent glass for you two?’

‘don’t talk at each other that much, I am here you know? Talk to me too would you?’

 

But I only keep it myself, only talk to myself in my mind
I don’t know why but I just couldn’t voice my disapproval to these two
Maybe because they were both my hyung?
I don’t know

 

Today was our outdoor shooting, cameramen and people from set were busy preparing for our outdor talkshow and quiz. Nobody paid attention much at us, since we already have our costume and makeup done. We quietly sat and memorizing the script while chatting around at another member.

However Yunho hyung looks tired. Makeup noona can’t even put enough concealer to hide his dark eyebag. I guess last night meeting between him, our manager and SM management took longer and it cause him to have lack of sleep. He was standing in the backstage, away from crowd and seems dazed.

“are you okay? You look tired…” Jaejoong hyung approach him with worried eyes and put his palm on Yunho hyung’s cheek.

‘oh no. nope.’ I averted my gaze from them, pretend that I didn’t notice anything

“I’m okay, just a little bit tired” at first Yunho hyung hesitated, but after glancing at his surrounding, he put his palm on top of jaejoong hyung’s and close his eyes, he dropped his eyes and enjoying the soft touch at his tired face.

“please take care of yourself more, don’t do everything alone..let us know if there’s something we can help..okay?” he rubs Yunho hyung’s eyebag with his thumb.

'here comes the intent stare, dear lord. i can't stand them. look at them staring at each other with such gentle eyes. how can they do that in the broad daylight?'
i shook my head holding back my screaming protest.

“I just want to make sure everything sail smoothly for us..don’t worry” he grab Jaejoong hyung’s hand and put it to his lips, kissing it gently.

“aish! Stop that! It’s tickling” Jaejoong hyung waves his hand, then bring a bottle of water.

“here, don’t forget to stay hydrate. Don’t make me repeat myself okay?” Yunho hyung only smile softly seeing this man in front of him in his twenties pouting like a five years old kids but still look cute. Well at least for him it does.

The rest of the show sail smoothly as planned, Junsu hyung with his boring joke that for some reason everyone love it, Yoochung hyung who always go along with him eventhough I feel bad for him, Jaejoong hyung unpredictable punchline, my witty comment at their foolishness and of course energetic vibe from Yunho hyung.

‘no wait, how come Yunho hyung can be this energetic while he have been so drained before?’


After one hour performance and talk about many things that mixed up from our daily life and schedule.
The PD wave a sign that the show ended. Everybody clapping. Some of them sighs with relief

“THUD”

A sound of something drop came from my left side, when I realized, all people from the set watch at our side with shock, some of them run towards my left side.
And when I turn to look at it.
It was Yunho hyung fainted with very pale face.

The rest of us run towards him in panic.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“how could you do that to Yunho? doesn’t he one of our member? So you must treat him equally! Don’t push him with more job! You are tiring him!” Jaejoong hyung shouted at our manager. His voice echoing through our small chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter