Poll results and decision

Life is Full of Surprises

    Hello everyone, I hope this author’s note finds you well. 

    As many of you know, allegations about Yifan came up in mid July. Due to this I was at a crossroad in regards to my stories. I let you guys decide if you wished for me to continue these stories, as planned, at all or with alterations. 

    I left the poll up for a little over a week now. Through the results and all of your comments I have come to the decision that I will continue the stories as it was planned. 

    88% of you chose this option and many of you commented in regards to it. Your comments also helped affirm to me that continuing was a good option. As some of you have said, the Yifan within my stories and the Yifan in real life are very different, both in mannerism and ideology. The closest thing they share is simply the name and appearance. 

    Saying this, I urge anyone who is not comfortable to please take a step back and close this tab/app. You can unsubscribe or leave it for another time, this is all up to you.  

    I would also like to take this time to remind everyone that ‘Heart of Ice’ is not a bright story. It deals with very dark topics such as human trafficking, drugs, ual and physical assult (though never given in excessive detail), death, murder, torture, and many others that coralate with the agenda of a crime syndicate/ mafia. All these characters involved in the crime syndicate and even those who aren’t cannot be categorized as ‘good people’, nor can their upbringing be seen as ‘normal’. At best they are morally gray with a moral compass that is very different from ‘regular people’ and flexible. Some of the actions they may do and the things they may say could be triggering to some of you. 

    ‘Just This Once’ carries it’s own set of warnings, death, family abuse, suicide and self harm, torture, murder and all other warnings that correlate with a crime syndicate. 

    Both stories already have trigger warnings and have had trigger warnings since I began posting them. I am aware that some of the dark aspects have not been mentioned yet within ‘Heart of Ice’ and ‘Just This Once’ and as a result the trigger warning may be overlooked. But I urge you to please take it very seriously.

    If you at any time feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed please stop reading. Put your mental/physical/emotional health first. This story will be here when you feel prepared to continue or to unsubscribe if you do not feel safe reading it. The choice is all yours.

    That being said, I will continue to post both stories.

    I hope you all stay healthy and save, 

I send you a hug and a Kiss, 
Mama panda (a.k.a. sillyvamp)
K.D.F.G.