Life is Full of Surprises

Life is Full of Surprises

Wu Yifan was the perfect man. It had been that way since he was young. He was always the top of his classmates, always the best in basket ball, swimming and boxing. Whatever he placed his head on doing he did and he, the baby and only boy was the pride of the the family.

So when the time came to choose a college and degree to study his family supported him in his decisions, even if it meant that he was going to a foreign country. So up he went on a plane that would take him to Yale college to learn of business management and other things. And he stayed there, without coming back home until he finished his degree.

He had returned to China after he had finished his schooling, but not long after he had left his home country, traveling for a few months to enlarge a company he was working with.

Now he was in Korea, having over ten figures (in American money) on every paycheck, which was expected since he was a CEO of the company,  and living alone in a penthouse too big for one person to live in, yet perfect for him.

He still kept in contact with his family, it was expected of him after all.

This was Wu Yifan, the perfect boy. The beast nicknamed Kris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An alarm clock went off somewhere in the penthouse, it rang twice before a hand was pressing down on it, shutting it up. A head of blond hair popped up from the covers yawning and stretching it's shirtless body.
Kris walked around his room, heading to his closet and taking out a black three piece suit, a red shirt and black tie. He placed them on a hanger outside his closet door and moved to his in-room bathroom, showering and brushing his teeth, shaving and then walking out, clad in a bath robe. He changed to his suit, fixing the collar of his shirt and placed the tie on his neck. he was just about to start tying it when the door bell rang.

He looked towards the clock in his room.

"Wierd," he said, "Who would come at six-thirty in the morning?"

He went down the stairs of the penthouse and passed through the living room and kitchen as well, grabbing an apple as he went.

He didn't think of looking through the peep hole to see who it was and boy did he both regret it and not regret it at the same time.

"Uncle, what are you doing here?" Kris asked with a raised eyebrow.

The other man looked at him and smiled lightly, balancing the bags and bundle of something in his hands, "Hi Yifan, may I come in?"

Kris turned to look at the clock besides the door on a table and took in the fact that he had to get going in a few minutes. He thought of rejecting his uncle, but that thought died as fast as it had come.

"Yes, by all means," he moved out of the way and opened the door wider.

"Thanks." His uncle walked in balancing the wrapped bundle and bags in his hand, pulling at the last minute a small blue suitcase.

Kris looked at the suitcase for a second before discarding all his suspicions and closing the door with a small click.
Kris and his uncle walked into the living room, "Please have to seat," he said pointing to a sofa, "Would you like anything to drink?"

His uncle looked around the penthouse as he took a seat on the black leather sofas, the maroon colored walls and the cool and sophisticated aura the decour gave off. It was perfect for a single bachelor, but not for a family.

"Uncle?"

Kris' uncle was taken out of his train of thought by Kris' voice. He looked over at his nephew, "I'm sorry, what?"

"Would you like anything to drink?"

"Oh, a bottle of water should be fine. But, can you make the water slightly warm?"

Kris looked at his uncle in confusion, "Okay?" It was such a weird requests, but Kris held back his words. He went to the kitchen and went to grab some water, putting it in the microwave for a few seconds. He turned to look at the coffee maker, calculating how long exactly it would take for it to finish brewing a cup of what he really needed. He came back into the living room to find his uncle, still in the same sitting position from before, but with his hands and feet slightly bouncing.

He gave him the warm water and saw as his uncle set it on the glass coffee table besides him, and rummaged through a large blue handbag.

He came out with a blue baby bottle, which he placed besides the water and looked in the bag again, coming out with a large container, balancing the bundle of blankets in one hand and opening the container with the other. He mixed two small cups of the white powder in the baby bottle, measuring four ounces of the warm water. He closed the baby bottle, placing his index finger against the opening and then shook the bottle with care.

Kris stayed quiet through the whole ordeal, the only thing that showed his interest and confusion was his raised eyebrow.

His questions were answered as his uncle unwrapped some of the blankets and revealed the face of a beautiful baby. Kris' heart melted as he took in the baby. He couldn't tell much from where he was seated, but what he could make out was a blue binie, white skin, rosy cheeks, and a small button nose.

The baby stirred from it's sleep, puckering their lips and opening it's eyes slightly. Kris' uncle tapped the bottom of the baby's bottom lip lightly and the baby responded by opening it's mouth as far as someone it's age could.
His uncle grabbed the bottle and began to feed it. There was a beep from the kitchen and Kris excused himself, mentally praising God for giving him coffee. He walked to the shelves, opening one and taking a mug. He went to the coffee maker, poured himself some of the rich black caffeine induced drink.

He grabbed the small white jar that was besides the coffee maker and took two sugar cubes from it, a spoon from a drawer and took a sip of the coffee after mixing it for a few moments. A small smile spreading on his lips as his taste buds were showered with caffeine. He could almost hear them chanting and having a party inside his mouth. Mmm, rich black coffee with two sugar cubes, just how he liked it. He returned to the living room and sat down on the couch in front of his uncle again.

"What a cute baby. Is it a new member of your family?" Kris asked, blowing on the mug's contents before taking a another sip.

"No, actually. It's a new members of your family."

Kris looked up at him, "Oh? Is it my sister's?" He asked, remembering his only sister Nana told him not long ago that she was having a baby.

"Yes and No," his uncle began. He bit his lip lightly trying to think about how he should say this. He sighed and just said it, why beat around the bush? "It's yours actually."

The apple that Kris held in his hand delicately fell to the floor, making a thump sound and rolling away, making both the baby and his uncle jump. The bundle of joy beginning to cry soon after as the bottle had left his lips before he had even finished eating.

"Excuse me?"

"It's yours Yifan." His uncle said after he had calmed the baby down.

"I'm sorry but how? Last time I checked--"

"You're sister is dead."

Kris had his mouth wide open in shock.

"There was a car crash. The impact killed your brother in law instantly. Your sister was only alive long enough to tell the paramedics that the baby they had-" a lump formed in his throat and he couphed lightly to keep his voice from cracking and the tears from falling, "They gave you custody over it on their will. It's yours. It was their last wish."

"I don't mean to sound unkind, but I'm busy. I'm never home, how do you expect me to take care of a child?"

"Figure it out Yifan. I have to go back to America in an hour, that's why I came here so early."

"I--How--uncle."

"I'm sorry Yifan. I have to go. There are instructions in the bag. He needs to eat every four to eight hours and his name is Luhan, he was born on April 20. And I know it's hard to believe, but please remember he is a he, not a she, people always think baby Lu is a girl." Kris' uncle got up, Kris mimicking his action. His uncle gave him the baby and fixed his suit, "There will be some workers coming later today with a few of his things from China. They'll be to moving in his bed and everything else. Make sure to clean out one of your guest rooms for him, preferably the one that's besides yours."

Kris walked his uncle to the front door. His uncle turned back to him and smiled, "You will do fine. Don't worry."

Kris nodded, making his uncle laugh. His uncle patted his shoulder and smiled at him, "You were never one for words. I'll call you when I get to America. Oh, and your mother says hi. She wishes you would go to China to visit her."

Kris nodded again and his uncle left him, closing the door after exiting.

Kris looked at the little boy in his hands, who looked at him with wide, brown doe eyes as he on his bottle.

"So much for going to work."

~~~~Taoris~~~~

Three days, Kris didn't go to work for three days. All his time was spent finding out what had happened to his sister exactly, what the baby needed, buying new baby bottles, making his house entirely baby proof and hopping, praying that his adorable 'son' wouldn't have a baby tantrum.

It was after those three days that he decided he needed to get a caretaker. Don't get him wrong, he loved kids, he did, even if he didn't show it. But he needed to return to work and he would not take his child to a day care, no he had more money to spare and he would use it to get the best caretaker for Luhan. The darling deserved it.

After an hour of fighting with Luhan over him needing a shower, Luhan finally, finally cooperated and let him shower him, a task that was actually harder then he imagined it would be. Luhan was already a few months old, thus not as fragile as when he had just been born, but with Kris. . . It didn't matter if Luhan had been one, two, even five years old, he would always fear hurting him, he was bad with taking care of others and terrible at showing emotions, this being one of the main reasons he was single.

After losing a battle against Luhan when he tried to change him into a cute little pink onesie (he was curious as to how he would look), Kris finally put Luhan to bed, and he was exhausted. He went into his office, sat down in his office chair and stared at his desk for a few seconds. He was surrounded by work that he had not been able to do at all. He was so far behind and he didn't like it. He was a one of the two stock holders of the company he was working at, a CEO in a manner, he couldn't have the luxury of falling behind in his work. Of course he could always hire a secretary, but he has never been a people person and having a secretary would mean that he has to allow them to take care of his business, and he did not like that idea at all.

He opened his laptop, tapping a few keys and finding himself in a caretaker website. A famous caretaker website that was well known for the fact that thier nannies and baby sitters worked for high up CEO's and other famous people that coincidentally was the one his cousin worked in as a manager. It was a plus that his cousin worked there as well. He looked through his options, not really liking any of the ones he was being given. He chose three people that he could tolerate, looking through their resumes and trying to figure out which one was better even if he thought they all lacked. They would most likely become nanny's since he would come home late, get out to work early, and he would be all over the place for meetings, go all over the world- yep he needed a nanny.
There was a small sound of a pop-up and Kris turned his attention back to the laptop;

'Having trouble finding the perfect caretaker? Want the best for your child? Well you're in luck! One our most famous caretakers is now open for job request!'

It read. Kris looked at the picture of the caretaker, reading the basic info on the bottom of it.

"Panda," Kris mumbled under his breath. He moved his courser to the resume button on the screen.

~~~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~~

Huang Zitao smiled as he walked through the busy streets of Seoul, he waved at a few people as he moved down the block, greeting them and wishing them a good day. He was a ray of sunshine that made everyone he passed by happy.

Born and raised in China until he was sixteen, Tao was a tall and lean man who looked tough and slightly menacing at fist sight, but was a total sweetheart when you got to know him. He had left China when he was sixteen, then moved to America to get a degree in infant care. After graduating he came to Korea after receiving a job request from a caretaker company that was well known all over the world.

So here he was, walking through the streets of Seoul, smile on his face and coffee on one hand while he had a bag of grocery food in the other.

As he got to his apartment building he smiled at the old lady that was making her way out the door.

"Good morning Mrs. Lee, how was your day so far?" He asked her, his Chinese accent there, but barely noticeable.

"Fine dear, I had a wonderful breakfast and I'm off to run some errands now. How about you? How is work?"

"I just finished another job. It's painful that it's over, but I'm happy that the family is good now, they no longer need me. As for you, please be careful and return home safely."

The old Mrs. Lee smiled at him and made her way through the streets, "Have a good day Zitao."

"You as well Mrs. Lee."

Tao smiled wide and entered the apartment complex, today was going to be a good day, he could feel it. He went to the elevator where he waited for a few seconds before the doors opened and he stepped in, pressing the number five and leaning against the elevator wall. He began to sing in a low voice, his song a nursery rhyme in Chinese he had always liked to sing. He often sang it to the children he took care of, it seemed to calm them down all the time. After a minute or so the doors opened on his floor and he walked out, making his way to his apartment and inside, calling out in a low voice an, "I'm home." A habit he had of doing even though he lived alone (when it came to humans). A three month old brown micro teacup poodle ran as fast as it could to greet their master.


Tao smiled and bent down to pick the dog and hug it, a hard task considering the fact he already had his arms full.

"Hi Mei Mei. How are you? Did you have a good day waiting for daddy to return home?"

The little dog her owner in happiness.

"I love you too baby. Come let's go get some breakfast."
Tao carried the little dog to the kitchen, where he set her down on the kitchen island along with the bag from before, "I bought you more food," he said taking out multiple cans of dog food from the grocery bag. "Which one to you want? Beef or chicken?" He ask asked and held out one can of each in his hands, showing them to Mei Mei. Mei Mei moved her head to the left lightly.

"Chicken it is." Tao placed one container of dog food besides Mei Mei and placed the rest inside a cabinet.
He opened the can and placed the food on Mei Mei's food plate. He placed it in front of her and moved to a cabinet, taking out bread and putting it inside the toaster. Mei Mei looked at her food for a second, but waited obediently as Tao finished making himself toast and sat down on the chair next to her. The two ate together in silence and Tao laughed, "You're so cute!"

He scratched Mei Mei behind her ear and Mei Mei melted into the touch, tapping her small tail on the table.

Tao's phone vibrated in his front pocket and he took it out, placing his jammed toast on his plate and taking a light sip of his coffee. He unlocked his phone and looked at the notification. It was from his manager, she wanted him to go to the office, she had good news.

"So soon? I just finished a job though." He texted his reply to her and placed his phone on the island. He turned to Mei Mei, who looked at him with curious eyes, "Eat up Mei Mei, we have somewhere to go."

~~~~(Taoris)~~~~

After breakfast Tao showered and changed into ripped black skinny jeans, a simple white button down shirt and a black leather jacket. He put his black combat boots on and fixed his vibrant blue hair as best as he could with the tight schedule he had. He caught Mei Mei, who was running around the apartment after he had accidentally left a cup of coffee at her reach, and changed her. She was gonna go with him, whether she liked it or not. She needed the exercise, even if it was going to be a small amount.

Tao laughed lightly at how adorable Mei Mei looked with her purple collar and matching bow on her left ear. Tao had also put a cute purple and black dress on her. It was July and she was too small that he feared he would loose her if he didn't pay attention to where she was and didn't put something eye catching on her. He put her little leash on her and they left the apartment complex.

The two made their way through the streets, an odd combination given that Tao looked like a bad with his sunglasses and headphones on and Mei Mei looked like a small sassy little thing that probably wouldn't take from any stranger, or known person for that matter (except for her owner of course). It was the total opposite of the truth, but hey, people could think whatever they wanted, the two couldn't  care less.

After twenty minutes of walking and a million stares of curiosity the two finally got to Tao's work headquarters. Tao picked up Mei Mei, taking her leash off and placing it in his jacket pocket. They made their way into the building, going directly to the other set of doors that brought them to the main part of the building, where the manager's offices were all located. Tao waved and smiled brightly at the secretary, who smiled back at him and Mei Mei. Mei Mei waved back at the young women with one of her small paws, giving said woman a cuteness overload that nearly gave her a heart attack.

Tao passed by multiple doors, finally stopping at the door that lead to his manager's office and knocking lightly. There was a soft 'come in' from inside and Tao opened the door, coming in and taking in the stranger sitting in one of the chairs in front of his managers desk. He turned his attention to his manager, taking off his sunglasses and setting them in his pocket along with his head phones and raising an eyebrow.

His manager, Amber, got up from her office chair and turned her attention to Tao, "Zitao, please have a seat. We have some things to discuss."

Tao, or Zitao, as he was called by his fellow workers and employers, nodded and moved to the empty chair, sitting down and placing Mei Mei on his lap. The dog sat down and looked at the stranger with curious eyes. The man looked down at her and his eyes widened slightly.

'Is that a rat?!' The man thought.

After a few seconds of staring Mei Mei raised her left paw up, moving it in a wave like manner (her way of saying hello) and then turning to look at Amber. The man stared at the dog for a few more seconds before turning his attention back to Amber again.

"Zitao this is Wu Yifan. He is one of your possible employers who only had time to come for a meeting today."

The two looked at each other and Tao was left slightly shocked and also strangely intrigued by the man he saw. Yifan was wearing a white leather jacket, black shirt and jeans with combat boots, his blond hair was styled up and he looked absolutely stunning. He stood at a amazing height that was surprisingly more then Tao's, and 1) Tao was fairly tall and 2) they were sitting, imagine how he would look if he stood up. Tao couldn't help but be really surprised and star struck. This man, this hunk of a man with broad shoulders and defined biceps was so his style.

Oh, You didn't know? Tao is gay. He has been ever since he was in seventh grade and was kissed by a classmate of the same as a bet. His uality didnt matter either way since in this time period people didnt look down on others because of their ual orientation. Tao, although he definitely didn't look like it, was submissive, a carrier, and it was expected after all since his parents had been parnered just so that he, their offspring would be a carrier. But that aside, Yifan was so his type.

Yifan was intrigued as well. The Tao he saw now was both the same and different from the picture on his resume. The hair that had once been a soft chocolate color was now a vibrant blue color that was almost blinding. He still had the soft features and kind eyes that had made him confuse Tao for something he wasn't at first glance in the picture. Yifan also had to admit that he was surprised by how tall Tao actually was, not taller then him, but still impressive. The extended hand that was in from of him took him out of his trance.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Wu. Although I have to say I wasn't expecting to meet you so soon. I was only just told this morning of the new job offers." Tao had said after Yifan had taken his outstretched hand and shaken it.

"Call me Kris." Yifan said in his low voice, ice seeming to be laced in every single word.

Tao smiled awkwardly after a second or two had passed, trying not to show the fact that he was surprised by the man's tone of voice. Though his features were sharp and masculine Tao didn't expect his voice to be so low, but he's not going to argue with it, he really liked it, even if it made him slightly scared.

"Kris." Tao said, tasting the name on his tongue. He couldn't help but think it felt bitter.

~~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~~

The meeting between the two had gone smoothly, not considering the fact that Kris had barely spoken, only nodding his head yes or no and seeming fairly occupied with his phone. Tao thought he was slightly arrogant and rude, but didn't comment on his terrible attitude. Tao had shown Kris out of Amber's office with the promise that he would think about the offer after he had met with a few of the other possible clients. Kris had left the building with a slightly lighter heart, he knew that Zitao would choose him over the others. He just knew.

Tao looked at Amber with a slightly annoyed expression, his lips pouting, "Jiejie~" he whined as he held Mei Mei in his arms, the little micro Teacup nearly dying in his hug, but not minding at all, "Why didn't you tell me I was meeting with a client? I never meet with a client after just finishing a job. I usually have a few days of rest."

"Sorry Tao , but he could only meet you today. Besides he seems to be in really dire need of a nanny."

"Nanny? Jiejie, I'm a baby sitter. I only take care of the child when the parents are away. I've never actually moved in with the family. I have my own life too."

"Taozi. I know, but just this once. I can tell you want to work for him. Please, be a nanny. He really needs one." Amber looked at him with puppy eyes with tears. Tao couldn't help but think of a llama instead of a puppy, but those eyes still had an effect on him.

"I--Amber--Jiejie--why? Oh, alright." Tao finally said, making Amber jump up with joy, "Just give me a few days to rest and pack up my belongings. I also need to know if Kris is okay with pets. If he isn't in not taking the job."

Amber nodded as fast as humanly possible, "I'll call him tomorrow and check everything with him. You're gonna have so much fun! He's Chinese too, you know."

"Yeah yeah. Call me tomorrow. I'm gonna go now. There is no reason for me to stay here and see the other clients request." Tao got up and held Mei Mei tightly in his arms, "Il see you later, bye."

"Bye Taozi. Bye Mei Mei." Amber said as she typed something into the computer.

When Amber heard the door close she quickly took out her phone. She looked out the window that looked into the streets and saw Tao crossing the road. She quickly scrolled through her contacts, clicking on one and bringing the phone to her ear.

"What is it llama? I'm driving here." She heard a voice said after the first ring.

Amber chuckled, "Relax cousin. And watch your tone. I got you a meeting with our best worker WAY before the other people got to see him, you should be thanking me. Either way, I have great news." A grin formed on her face as Tao was lost in the crowd of pedestrians.

Tao and Mei Mei headed to a cafe close by, he needed a coffee and something sweet to lift his mood up. Tao decided to carry Mei Mei. She had already had her exercise for the day and he needed to be really careful with her. He didn't want her to get hurt, she was too small and precious.

He entered the cafe, greeting the owner and cashier with a bright smile, " Hey N-hyung, Ken-hyung, how are Leo-hyung and Ravi-hyung?"

~~~~~~(Taoris)~~~~~~

Kris parked his red sports car in front of a two story house and got out, sunglasses on and his usual ' face' taking over his facial expression. He went to the door, knocked and waited patiently for it to open.


When it did he was met with a pair of wide doe eyes, "Oh, you're here already." The person said.


"Yeah, where's Lu?" Kris asked, walking in without being invited. The other man didn't mind, already accustomed to Kris' behavior, he simply sighed and closed the door.


"He's with Kai. They both fell asleep in the living room. You know where it is, I'm returning to the kitchen to finish cooking. If you need anything just yell."


"Thanks Kyungsoo," Kris said and made his way to the living room.


"No prob," the small carrier said and disappeared into the kitchen.


Kris smiled lightly as he was met with the sight of a sleeping Luhan on top of Kai's chest. He snorted and went towards them, picking Luhan up when he stirred and began puckering his lips, a sign of a possible tantrum coming. He soothed the child down as best he could and cooed at him.


"I will always find it weird to see the cold hearted Dragon cooing and playing with a child. Correction, with his child."


"Morning to you too," Kris responded, adjusting Luhan in his arms ans sitting on the couch besides the one that Kai was on.


Kai looked at him for a few minutes without saying anything. Kyungsoo soon entered with a plate of cookies that were fresh out of the oven and placed them on the coffee table, joining Kai in watching Kris who was now playing with the wide awake Luhan, who would occasionally smile, once he finnished a cookie he had grabbed from the plate.


"I suppose you want an explanation," Kris murmured under his breath as he kept eye contact with Luhan.


"An explanation is all we've wanted since the instant you came this morning to drop off this child," Kyungsoo said glancing at Luhan and then back up at Kris, "Where did he come from, who is the mother, the father?"


"I am the father," a second passed, "and the mother. That's pretty much all you need to know."


"Kris, you're not a carrier. And you haven't had any relationships in two years, not even one night stands. And you've declined every parnership made. He's not yours is he?" Kyungsoo waited for an answer, but none came. It wasn't needed though, the silence was answer enough, "Oh, Kris what have you done?"


Kai rubbed his face in exasperation, "You do know I'm a cop, right?"


Kris sighed, "He's mine. Why do you fear so much? Why don't you believe me?"


"Kris try to understand where we're coming from. We don't know what's going on. We're surprised and worried. We don't want any problems. We want to help you as much as we can, but we can't really do that when you don't tell us what exactly is going on. Explain to us so we can--"


"He's mine goddamn it! Get it through your heads, he's my child, has been for nearly a week now. I take back what I said. You don't need to know where he came from, if you don't trust me why should I trust you?!"


Kris was infuriated. Kyungsoo and Kai were not really the problem, but their lack of trust on him hurt his feelings. Everything was finally settling in. His sister's death, the sudden weight of expectations on his shoulders, his lack of parental knowledge. Everything was becoming too much and he exploded.


"You know what? Screw it," Kris got up and put the wide eyed and confused Luhan inside his car seat, grabbing his blue bag and putting it over his shoulder.


Kyungsoo got up, alarmed and worried of what was going on, "Kris-"


"Save it. I don't want to hear it." Kris turned to exit the living room, but Kai moved quickly, standing up from the couch and moving to be in front of Kris, a hand on his chest to stop him from walking away.


"Kris, calm down. I can't let you go out and drive like this."


" off," Kris swatted his hand off his chest and tried to move.


"Kris, what the hell is wrong with you?! Stop throwing tantrums and act like a grown man for s sake!"


Kris turned back and shoved Kai with his free hand, "My sister's dead, okay?! She ing died and this is her child! Are you happy now?!" the tears that he had fought so hard for around a week now formed in his eyes and soon cascaded down his cheeks, "She's gone." He put the baby carrier on the floor and fell to his knees, "She's gone and didn't know a damn thing about it. I didn't say goodbye, didn't go to the funeral."


Luhan, startled by the yelling and his 'fathers' cries burst into tears as well, lifting his little hands, wanting to comfort his father. Kyungsoo bit his lip as he locked his teary eyes with Kai's shocked ones.


"She's gone," Kris said between heart broken sobs, "She's gone and I didn't even know. I could do nothing."


Kai kneeled down and wrapped a hand over Kris' shoulder pulling him into a brotherly embrace as Kyungsoo walked to the baby carrier and grabbed Luhan, soothing him down. He bit his lip harder to keep himself to crying as he took in Kris' broken state. Over the years Kyunyearshad known Kris he had neven seen him like this, so broken and weak.


'Life is full of surprises,' Kyungsoo thought and a tear slid down his cheek and a drop of blood through his chin.

 ~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~

 

After three days of communicating through Amber, Tao was given some basic info of what Kris needed and what was expected of him. he had been really happy when he had learned that Kris would allow him to keep Mei Mei with him. If he hadn't agreed he would be has to decline the job offer, Mei Mei was more important then a simple job.


Tao had finished packing all his clothes and other necessities into his large suitcase. He was going to have his other belongings, like his bed and vanity moved to the Wu residence on the afternoon of the day he would leave. What he did not need while he was living with the Wu's, but he would need when he moved out, was going to be packed up and moved to a rented shed. Anything else that he no longer wanted or needed at all was going to be donated. He was already prepared and done with all the packing, now all that was left was to hand in the key to his apartment back to the landowner, say goodbye to Mrs. Kim and leave to his new home.


That Thursday morning he left his apartment, gave his key to the landowners and said goodbye to a teary eyed Mrs. Kim so made him promise he would visit her whenever be had time. After all that he called a taxi and waited patiently for it to arrive, in the meantime playing with Mei Mei. The taxi showed up fifteen minutes later, the driver helping him with his belongings and then heading to the address that Tao had given him. They moved through the city, going from the middle class apartments to the high class apartment and Condo complexes. The taxi stopped in front of a condo complex and the taxi driver couldn't help but whistle.


"Mighty place we got here." The taxi driver said after he had set his belonging down on the side walk (his suitcase and two boxes. One box had his most prized possessions and the other was filled with Mei Mei's things). Tao didn't say anything. He had seen many different houses and apartments over his carrier, many of them being of the higher class, so he wasn't surprised.


The taxi left after Tao paid and the doorman that was in front of the complex made his way to Tao. He helped him with the boxes while Tao pulled the suitcase behind him. The doorman showed him to the elevator and Tao thanked the man, before pressing the number forty eight. The building had fifty floors. With the top floors being the more complex and larger condos or penthouses. It was huge. It didn't really help that the penthouses on the top floors were two floored each. He couldn't help but feel that this was not a save environment for children. They were surrounded by glass walls and that, plus a child who was curious about everything, was not a good mixture.


After a really long elevator ride Tao finally got to his destination. He made his way to the only door in the whole floor, placed his suitcase and Mei Mei down and then returned really quickly to the elevator to get the boxes. He was relieved when the door opened after he had only knocked once.


Kris, who was dressed in a light grey three piece suit with a white shirt and a black tie, looked at Tao for a few seconds before remembering what he was here for and opening the door wider, helping him bring in the boxes as Tao walked in, Mei Mei close behind. Kris moved back in with caution, making sure to not step on Mei Mei as he did so.
He showed Tao to his room after Tao had picked up the little dog and followed him upstairs.


"This is your room. It's currently bare, but you can do anything you want to it." Kris said as he placed the boxes down.


"Thank you. And the movers will be here at noon to move in the furniture."


"Mmm. Luhan is still sleeping. His bottles and milk formula are in the kitchen. There is a walkie talkie in his room and one in my room, the kitchen and here is another one," he handed Tao the blue object, "That will transmit the sounds in Luhan's room to you. Help yourself to anything and when I return from work we'll discuss everything we need to regarding Luhan and your schedule. I have to head out." Kris said and left Tao, moving to Luhan's room.

He opened the door quietly and stepped in. He smiled when he saw the little bundle on the crib. He walked to the crib and leaned down, placing a light kiss on the sleeping baby's forehead.


"Be good baby. I'll work hard and come home soon." He patted his hair lightly and left the room as quietly as he had come. He gave Tao a small wave goodbye and headed downstairs, grabbed his briefcase and car keys and headed out of the penthouse.


Tao smiled, and made his way into his new room to start unpacking his clothes. He was half way through his luggage when there was a cry from Luhan's room, the walkie talkie on the floor besides his suitcase making it heard. Tao left everything he was going and walked into the room. He had to admit, he was surprised with how the room looked. The walls were painted a faint blue color that made him instantly calm down, plushies of all sizes and types were around the room. All in all the room looked warm, kid friendly, adorable and totally different from the rest of the penthouse that had a slick, cool city guy feel and felt cold. He made his way to the crib, where he saw Luhan for the very fist time.

His heart melted, the baby was absolutely beautiful. With round rosy cheeks, pale white skin, dark red lips, button nose and jet black hair. Tao knew he would've mistaken the adorable child as a girl if it wasn't for the fact that Kris had told him the baby was a boy, it didn't help though that he was wearing a brown onesie with small deer antlers on the top that made him look too adorable. Tao took Luhan out of the crib and carried him to the kitchen to prepare him a bottle of milk.


"Hey Xiao Lu," Tao began in mandarin, instantly making a nickname for the bundle of joy, "How did you sleep baby? Did you sleep well?" Tao asked as he carried him in one arm only as he moved around the kitchen preparing Luhan his bottle.
Luhan looked at him with wide and slightly watery eyes. He didn't know this man, but he kinda liked him, even if he had weird hair. It was for that reason that he didn't throw a baby tantrum, even though his daddy wasn't here to take care of him.


After finishing making the bottle and giving it to Luhan, who drank greedily, Tao stared back at the baby as Luhan stared at him.


Tao felt a pang of wanting in his heart. He was a carrier in his most fertile years. He knew every thing there was to know about child care, yet he didn't have a loved one to make his wish come true with, to have a family of his own and he only had a year before he was to be put in the system.


Earth had been hit by a terrible plague in 2050 that had killed over a third of the world population. It would've been okay, if it wasn't for what occurred after the plague was gone. The amount of children that were born as the first generation after the plague were seventy percent male, to make matters worst only forty percent of the females born could actually conceive. It was a disaster, the population kept plummeting and the government has hysterical.

In 2127 though, hope was found.


Because of the advancement in technology and medicine, a doctor by the name of Roland Florentine noticed that fifty five percent of the boys born as the third generation were homouals or biuals, not only that, but thirty-eight percent of those boys were able to conceive. It was a miracle send by God and now because of it, humans actually had a chance to make it through and survive.

But that miracle needed to be protected and worshiped, that being shown when many of the male pregnancies resulted in miscarriages in the first ten years of the discovery. Due to difficulties out of the whole world population the number of carriers, both male and female, had dropped to forty percent.


The government created 'the system'. 'The system' was simple. In the begining of each new highschool year every single person who was a junior (11th grader) would get a test to determine whether they were fertile or not. It was a painless procedure that was done in only a few minutes and the results were not of extreme importance until much later in life. After receiving the results the carriers and non-carriers were split up for the fist semester of their last two years of high school.

During those months the carriers were taught everything the government thought was needed regarding pregnancy and peranthood. This of course was of extreme importance given the fact that male carrier pregnancies were a delicate matter and many of them would result in miscarriages if the proper care was not given.

They were also taught that their role in society was of extreme importance, since they would bring the next generation and it was their duty to do so no matter what.

Non-carriers were taught as well, but in a lower level of the expectations and the majority of the lessons were on how to take care of a pregnant carrier. But apart from that the people lived their lives normally.


As stated before the results of the test were of no extreme importance until you were twenty-four years of age. It was in that time that everyone of twenty-four years or older would be put into 'The System' and, based on their records and gene pool, would be paired up with a carrier or non-carrier, signing a document that stated they were pairs and given matching tattoos on their wrist and right ring fingers that were used to identify them as partners.

The government was not too unkind though and those who were already in a relationship had the choice to stay with their lovers or get put into the system while those who were already married were left out entirely.

The paired up individuals were given a year to try to get together, if they did not work during that time the contract was terminated, their tattoos removed and they were placed back into the system where they waited for their next possible partner. It was a fairly efficient system that seemed to work and thus it had stayed up to now.


Tao had just turned twenty-three, he had one more year before he was thrown into 'The System'. He didn't want that, he wanted to fall in love without the pressure that this person had been specifically chosen for him and in a manner, if he wanted to do his duty to his people, he had to be with. But he knew that a year was not enough time. Well at least he thought so, but with Kris, it seemed like a year would be more then enough.


Tao and Luhan kept eye contact as long as Luhan was awake, with Tao often cooing and playing around with the little boy. If was after Luhan had close his eyes after three hours of playing that he decided that he really did like Tao.
The three month old baby was determined, after that time he had spend playing with the carrier, to keep Tao. Not as a caretaker.


But as his mommy

~~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~~

Kris worked silently and efficiently in a document. He was sitting in his office, looking through and signing a few papers. His head was crowded with work and thoughts of Luhan. Was the baby okay? Did he throw a tantrum when he woke up to not see Kris? Kris sighed and massaged his temples.


"Well you don't look too happy," someone said.
Kris looked up, seeing the other CEO of the company looking at him with a Cheshire cat smile.


"Hey, Jongdae. Why are you here?"


"I should be the one asking you that. How come you were gone from work for so long? You're the CEO, you shouldn't be skipping work!" Jongdae said and sat down in a chair in front of Kris.


"There was a few things I had to take care of. I'm back, isn't that what matters?"


"Kris, I'm joking. I was actually happy you were gone, you're always here in the office doing work. You should hire a secretary and take a break."


"You know I don't like-"


"People going into your things. You don't like people in general, but Kris," Jongdae sighed, "I've known you since high school. I know how hard working you are, but spending hours upon hours sitting here at the office and drowning in work until dawn is not healthy. When was the last time you went out on a date, hell when was the last time you even got laid?"


"What does dating and getting laid have to do with this conversation?" Kris asked as he let the file in his hands fall on his desk.


"It's got everything to do with it. Get yourself someone special, it'll bring your mood up. Give your chosen partners a chance before throwing them out after the first three months. You won't be carrying that face all the time if you do so."


"Oh really?" Kris raised his right eyebrow and bit back his comeback about his ' face'.


"Yep, look at me. I'm so happy, I probably look high and it's all because of Minnie."


Kris chuckled, "You've been married to Minseok for two years, he was your high school sweetheart, and you've known him since you were both infants. And you are also chosen partners."


"And have you ever seen me sad?"


Kris shook his head as a grin formed on his lips.


"I rest my case," Jongdae said as he raised his arms in victory and leaned into the chair.


Kris didn't even try to fight him. He had his doubts about what Jongdae was saying, for if he had to be honest he thought that Jongdae's happy-go-lucky attitude and trolling was from a strange mutation in his genes and not because of Minseok, even if Minseok did seem to have a small role in it.


Kris turned his head to his wrist watch and was shocked to see that it was already five-thirty. How was it that the whole day went by so fast? He hadn't even gotten up to eat anything. Kris stood up from his office chair and began to pull files in his briefcase.


Jongdae looked at him in confusion and got up as well, "Yah, where are you going?"


"Home," Kris said and closed his briefcase after making sure all the files he needed were in there, and shutting off his computer. He grabbed his suit jacket and turned to the door, making his way pass Jongdae who was still standing and staring at him with surprise.


"It's only," He picked up the small desk clock from Kris' desk, "five thirty four!"


"You were just whining about me always staying far too long." Kris shot over his shoulder.


"Yeah, but the day doesn't end till six-thirty. Why are you even eager to get home? No offense, but you don't have anyone to greet you when you get there."


"As a matter of fact I do." Kris said and left his office.


"Wait, WHAT?!" a nagging Jongdae yelled as he followed the dragon, "Did you buy a dog?"


"No."


"A cat?"


"No."


"A fish?"


"No."


"Is your mother over?"


Kris snorted and shook his head, pressing the down arrow of the elevator when they got to it.


"So you have a lover?"


The doors or the elevator opened and Kris stepped in, pressing the button with a one on it and the one with 'close doors' (read: shield against nagging friends and co-workers) in red font, "No, but I have a son. Now stop nagging and get back to work."


The metal doors closed and Jongdae stared at them with his mouth wide open. One second passed, then two. Then a clicking sound seemed to be heard.


Kris chucked, even though he was a few floors down from were Jongdae still stood he heard a name being yelled with a not so kind message.


"Wu Yifan, you little er!!!"

~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~

Tao had finished unpacking his clothes and fixing every thing else in his room after the movers had come to drop off his furniture. He had aimlessly walked through the house since he had no idea what to do. He didn't know if it was a good idea to cook or clean, but after walking aimlessly for thirty minutes and staring at the Tv screen for an hour he gave up and moved to the kitchen, settling on cooking something for his new boss.


He took the apron that was hanging on the wall and put it on, moving to the fridge as he tied the stings behind his back. He had to admit he had been surprised when he opened the fridge and found it full of fresh vegetables, a pitcher of water, dairy products, fruit, and some meat. He opened the freezer and saw some frozen goods. If he had to be honest he had expected junk food and possibly overdue or rotten products given the fact that Kris seemed to be a busy individual.


He had settled on making a simple American dish. He had taken out the ingredients and set them down when the walky talky on the kitchen island went off, transmitting what seemed to sound like a war cry. Mei Mei, who was right besides it jumped in surprise and whined, she had been woken up from her nap. Tao pet her head lightly and ran up the stairs and into Luhan's room where the infant was crying.


"Xiao Lu, baby you woke up?" He picked up the child and carried him in his arms, soothing him to the point that Luhan was no longer crying. He came back down stairs and into the kitchen where he prepared a small bottle of milk, feeding Luhan as he looked through the cabinets, becoming accustomed to the new kitchen.


"Do you think Daddy likes spicy food?" Tao questioned Luhan as he looked at a few ingredients he had taken out to make the dish spicy. Luhan only looked at him with wide, sparkly doe eyes, "I think that too," Tao said after a few moments of eye contact and placed the ingredients back where he had found them.


Luhan soon fell asleep again, Tao placing him on his swing which he had dragged to the outside of the kitchen. It was a bad idea to keep Luhan in a room by himself, unattended, and without a walki talki close by. And it was also a terrible idea to bring him to the kitchen so Tao settled on the kitchen doorway, far away from sharp objects, but close enough that he could keep an eye on him. He took Mei Mei and placed her right besides Luhan's swing.


"Okay darling, keep a close eye on him."


Mei Mei, as though she understood stood as straight as she could, looking like an adorable watch dog. Tao shook his head and began to cut some vegetables, turning to loot over at Luhan again, taking in the fact that Mei Mei had fallen asleep. He chuckled and immersed himself into cooking.
Two hours later Tao was finished and washing all the things he had used to cook, and placing them on the drying rack when he heard the sound of sometime pressing the code on the front door. A few seconds later he heard the door being open and shuffling feet.


"Welcome back," Tao said when he saw his boss through the kitchen exit.


Kris walked over to where Luhan was, pulling his tie to loosen it, and patted his head lightly then leaned down and placing a light kiss on the infants forehead.


"I didn't know if I had to, but I made dinner. Why don't you go and shower while I set the table and heat it up a bit?" Tao asked with a smile on his lips.


Kris looked up, finally looking at Tao, taking in his slightly messy hair and the pink frilly apron he wore. He nodded lightly and moved back, "I'll be down in ten minutes. Make sure you set the table for both of us, we'll discuss your schedule and duties while we eat."


Tao nodded and gave Kris his back, looking for the plates. Kris gave Tao one last look before walking away and up the stairs.


Tao bit his lip as he grabbed two plates and set them down on the counter, turning on the stove. He placed a hand on his chest and took a deep breath. Yifan looked like a God to him, and the way he treated Luhan was wonderful, but he couldn't. Relationships of any sort with his employer was prohibited, there was a clause on his work contract that stated so.

He had never had this problem before, he didn't have to worry about it given the fact that he had only been a babysitter before and the had always worked with married couples, single mothers, or carriers who had lost their chosen partners or significant other and that knew that Tao was a carrier himself and so didn't try anything with him. But this time everything was different. He wasn't a babysitter, he was a nanny. He wasn't working for a couple or a carrier, he was working for a single, dominant male that was total perfection.


Ugh, this was so unprofessional of him. He needed to bottle all his feelings up and throw them out the window. And he did just that. He bottled everything up and threw it out. Out the window--


"What are you doing? Are you okay?" Someone said.


Tao jumped in shock and turned to look at Kris. He really hoped his mouth wasn't hanging open because Kris looked hot. He had changed into a pair of sweat pants and black wife-beater, his biceps and awesome tattoo out in the open for everyone to see. He had a small towel on his hand and was using it to dry his damp hair.


Tao gulped and cleared his throat, "I'm fine thank you." He turned back to the stove and put the food on the plates, the dire need to hit his head itching in his hands. Turns out his feelings were still there. Yes they had jumped out the window, but they had no intentions of leaving.


They were simply bungee jumping.

~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~

Four months had passed in the Wu household. Everything had gone well, Tao had liked his schedule which consisted of doing anything he pretty much wanted. He had to take care of Luhan at all times, cook if he desired, pick up groceries and cleaning, but am in all, his time was his. He had become accustomed to the schedule two days after he had received it while Kris had returned to his usual one. Tao had tried fearlessly to cut the damn rope that his feelings were hanging on, but it seemed as though it was indestructible, so instead of worrying he simply ignored them, happy that everything seemed fine after that. There was one flaw though, a simple one really. That being that Tao and Kris hadn't even spoken to each other much. They had seen each other when Kris came back from work and he would spend some time with Luhan (or Xiao Lu as Tao called him now). Tao would cook dinner and do the normal chores as Kris worked and worked and worked. Tao often sang, rapped and spoke really loud to no one in particular, but Kris never really spoke to anyone.


Throughout the months that Tao had spend with the two he noticed that Kris spend almost every second of his day either at work or in his office, with the occasional hour and a half that he spend with Luhan and eating. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Kris was an absolute workaholic. Tao questioned how it was that Kris had that amazing body when he didn't even exercise.


Luhan was a handful. The now seven month old had grown so attached to Tao that he would cry if he wasn't in the room when Kris was spending his usual hour with him. The young child was so close to speaking and Tao, along with Kris were looking forward to his fist words and tried hard to encourage him to speak.


Kris didn't mind Tao's company, in fact he liked it. He knew Tao was the total opposite of him, him being all smiles and laughs and every thing nice while Kris was seriousness, chronic faced, and everything that had to do with pain. Tao brought light to the house that Kris didn't even know was dark. It felt much warmer and better. And Kris, he really liked it.

~*~

Kris had already left to work that morning when the door bell rang. Tao looked up from folding a shirt, confused as to who it might be. He turned to check on Luhan, who was on his little bouncy seat looking at a rubix cube with Mei Mei right besides him, one last time before going to the door.
There was a knock and then the door bell went off again as Tao made his way through the penthouse. He quickly opened the door and was met with a delivery guy. He smiled kindly, "Hello, can I help you?"


"I have ten packages for someone by the name of Wu Yifan and Kris Wu." He said as he looked at a clip board.


"He is currently not here, but I can take them."


The man looked at Tao for a few seconds before handing him the clip board, "sign here, here, here and here." He said.


Tao proceeded to do so, and after finishing was given all the packages. He placed them besides the door and bowed to the delivery boy before closing it. Tao looked at the package on top of all the others and discreetly read the small note written on it. It was in English and the language had become rusty since he hadnt used it in such a long time, but he still tried to read it.

'Guess what day it is? It's November 9! And what does that mean? It's your birthday! Happy birthday, Kris! I hope your having a good time in this, oh so special day. We all miss you here in the USA. Hope everything is going well in Korea. Hope to see you soon.
- Chanyeol'

Tao thought for a few minutes, calling back all the English he learned and used during high school and college. His eyes widened in realization and he made his way to the second floor, quickly changing to jeans and thicker clothes. He went back down to the living room and picked up Mei Mei, placing her on his head and then picked up Luhan, who had fallen asleep only seconds before, going back upstairs and into the nursery (Luhan's room) to change him into thicker clothes as well.


He placed Mei Mei down on the floor and placed Luhan on the changing table. He made his way to the closet, found the outfit he needed and went back to the infant. He changed Luhan as fast and carefully as he could. Luhan looked up at him with fairly sleepy eyes as he was just finishing up with putting his hoodie on him. Tao smiled down at him.


"Hey sleeping beauty. You awake, huh?" Tao exclaimed in happiness as he put Luhan's thick winter coat on him, "Guess what?"


Luhan made some baby noises before blowing some raspberries and then looking at Tao expectantly.
Tao chuckled, "We're gonna go buy daddy a present! Today is his birthday, so we gotta go get him a present and get him a cake too." Tao put earmuffs and a bennie on Luhan as well and the poor boy fell so constricted his eyes watered and his bottom lip quivered as he pouted.


"I know baby," Tao exclaimed, "I know it's uncomfortable, but bear with it." He picked Mei Mei up again and placed her back on his head, he then picked up Luhan and made his way to his room, where he set Mei Mei down on the bed, picked up one of her bags, placed her blanket and a little dog treat in it and then placed her gently in there.

He bit his lip and put the bag over his shoulder, made his way back to Luhan's room. He went back into the closet to grab a baby carrier he placed both Luhan and Mei Mei in the crib and strapped the baby carrier on his torso. He placed Luhan in it, with Luhan facing him to keep him warm and grabbed Mei Mei and Luhan's blue bag that had everything he might need for the infant.


After that he finally made his way downstairs, grabbed his wallet and phone, put on his winter jacket (a hard task considering he had Luhan straped on him), his shoes and left the condo, "Let's go find daddy a present."

~~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~~

It was a really strange image to see Tao walking in the streets of Seoul. He looked like some sort of mommy Penguin as made his way through the shops with Mei Mei and Luhan, looking for the perfect gift for the man that he didn't even know for longer then four months and who seemed to have everything. He pondered what he could buy him when he remembered that he had seen Kris leaving the condo without a scarf a few days back. He decided that he would get him a scarf and a tie. It was a simple present, but it was the thought that counted, right?


After spending half an hour in a tailor shop, looking for the perfect tie Tao finally decided on a navy blue tie with a silver Chinese dragon on it. He went to a different store and picked out one black and one red cotton scarf that was soft on his finger tips. After that he made his way to a sweets store that he heard was one of the best.


He made his way in and looked at the glass compartment that housed all the baked sweets. The girl at the register looked at him and smiled kindly.


"Welcome, can I help you?" She asked.


Tao smiled at her, " Hello, I'm looking for birthday cakes."


She nodded in understanding and moved to the display, "What exactly are you looking for?"


Tao looked at Luhan who was wide awake and staring up at him with rosy cheeks, "What do you think baby? Choco, vanilla or strawberry?"


Luhan did nothing but stare at him, making Tao laugh, "I'll take something with strawberries. The best of the kind."
The girl nodded and went on to set a cake she had said was the house's specialty in a box while Tao looked at Luhan with a huge smile, "Daddy will like it right? Let's hope."


Luhan giggled at him in return and made a few noises as he attempted to have a conversation with Tao. Tao nodded as though he understood and made a few comments of shock and disbelief, encouraging the child to keep on babbling. The employee gave Tao the box and he went ahead to pay. As he paid the girl turn to him and smiled as she took notice of Mei Mei in her little bag.


"You have a very beautiful and adorable dog and son. Your husband must be happy." The girl said as she handed Tao the change.


Tao smiled and bowed as thanks and left the store. It wasn't until he got to the penthouse and put an exhausted, just showered Luhan to sleep that he noticed he forgot to correct the employee.

~~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~

Kris returned home at exactly six as he always did. He was surprised to find that the kitchen, living room and whole bottom floor was bare of any human beings or traces of humans (or a certain micro poodle). He headed to the top floor, now worried that something had gone wrong. He searched both Tao and Luhan's room and found that everything was normal, but they weren't in there. He checked his own room and extra rooms, but didn't find them.
He was worried. Hell, worried was an understatement. He ran down the stairs and headed to his office.

He had gotten Tao's number before, but he had also recently changed phones (after he had broken his last one), so he had to get the small notebook where he kept all the phone numbers and addresses. Just as he opened the door the most angelic voice was heard. He looked up, turning on the lights and taking in the image in front of him.


Right in front of Kris, leaning lightly against his office desk, was Tao with Mei Mei laying on his head, Luhan in one hand and a cake in the other, a lit candle on top of the cake. Tao was singin so beautifully and Kris, after the shock had left his system, soon registered he was singing happy birthday and he scratched his neck shyly, his face already red and burning. He squated down, hiding his face in his knees and Tao waited patiently for him to be able to come to him since Tao couldn't go to him, he would probably drop one of the three things he was holding.


After a few moments Kris composed himself enough and went to Tao, taking Luhan from him and carrying him with caution, "What's all this?" He asked.


Tao smiled shyly, "Happy birthday Kris. I didn't know it was today until a delivery guy came to drop off some packages from the U.S. and somewhere else."


"You didn't have to do anything. I totally forgot it was today. Thank you."


Tao's smile grew larger, "Make a wish and blow the candle out."


Kris closed his eyes and Tao stared at him, taking in his calm appearance. He noticed then that Kris was a great person. He had seen it during these months. He took care of Luhan so well and he seemed to love him, even though he wasn't his real son. Tao had learned about it in the first day he had begun to work when he found two birth certificates in Kris' office when he was walking around aimlessly. One of them said he was Kris' son and on another had the names of two different people.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he had adopted the little boy (okay maybe it did. Thanks Jinki!). Tao had kept quiet about what he had seen, preferring to wait until Kris decided to tell him in person, to voice out his thoughts.


Kris was great and it was at that moment when he smiled at him for the first time that Tao noticed that he had truly fallen for him.


Tao had fallen for Kris and he couldn't help but feel a sense of dread in the pit of his stomach. His feelings had returned to their rightful place, locking the window and throwing away the key.

~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~

After putting Luhan to bed and as they ate the birthday cake and drank a glass of red wine after dinner, Tao finally got the guts to ask Kris a question that was plaguing his mind all day, "So, if you don't mind my asking, how old are you now?"


"I'm twenty-six," Kris replied.


"Oh," Tao said as curiosity began to eat at him after taking a quick look at Kris right hand, "so you've been in. . . " Tao didn't finish his question and bit his lip.


"They System?" Kris asked and Tao nodded, "Yes, three times already."


"How come you don't have a chosen partner with you. Didn't the system choose mid June?"


"I had one, but. . ." Kris exhaled in exhaustion, "My first chosen partner was two years ago. I was twenty-three then, but the law states that the year I turn twenty four is the year I get a chosen partner. He was a beauty, sensitive, delicate, perfect. The contract was terminated after three months. My chosen partner last year was wonderful too, they lasted two months. This year's was a beauty as well. He almost looked like a porcelain doll. He only lasted a week."


"Why? I mean you describe them as perfect, yet they didn't even last."


Kris looked at his wine glass with fairly large interest, "I guess they weren't my type. They were perfect, yes, kind as well, but that's not what I want. And trust me when I tell you that I wasn't their type either." His words were laced with venom and sadness.


"Did they cheat on you? You make it sound that way."


"No, no they didn't. They were of the six original giver families. A Zhang, a Byun, and a Lee. The defect they had was that they thought of themselves as weak, they were weak, but not to the extend they thought they were. I felt as though I was with young defenceless children. It didn't feel right for me. I don't like people like that, they make me feel--I just don't like them."


"Why do you say you aren't their type. You're a wonderful man Kris, it would be the stupidest mistake to let you go when they have you in their hands."


Kris chucked at that, "I'm not perfect, trust me. I'm far from it. I'm a workaholic, a douche bag, a man with a cold heart who feels no emotions."


"You are a man that cares for others, has a wonderful personality when he allows people to see it and has a heart of gold."


"I wish you were right."


Tao didn't even say anything else and only nodded, 'I wish you would see it,' he thought.


The conversation died soon after.

~*~

The next day when Kris was heading out, with his jacket on and briefcase in hand, Tao stopped him. He stopped him and wrapped the red scarf around his neck, fixing it so that the scarf was tight, but not so tight that it was suffocating him. He smiled brightly at Kris and looked at him in the eye. They stared at each other for a large sum of time until they heard a small cry from up stairs that made Tao jump and Kris sigh.
"Have a good day," Tao finally said.


Kris nodded, "You too." He stated and moved to go to the door. He opened the door and was about to go out when he felt a pull on his jacket. He turned to see Tao, looking down at his feet for a few seconds before quickly moving towards him. He got on his tippy toes and planted a light kiss on Kris' cheek, making Kris' eyes widden.


"Come home safely," Tao told Kris and quickly left to get Luhan, who was still crying lightly.


Kris left the penthouse, surprised and on cloud nine. He was blushing bright red and burning too much. He leaned against the elevator walls when he got inside and placed a hand over his chest. It was no big news that Kris was gay. He had been gay since high school and his family didn't mind. So it was no surprise that he felt hot and bothered whenever Tao would do something that seemed to .


He felt something for Tao. He liked the way his nose twitched in partial disgust when he saw something he didn't like, how his eyes shined when he sang to Luhan, how he moved his hips go the rhythm of the music that was playing as he cooked. He had fallen for the little things he did. Had fallen for his childishness, kindness, stubbornness and talents. He had fallen for Tao who was his total opposite. Tao who was his light.


It was no big deal, until he remembered Tao was his employee.

~~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~~

Tao and Kris spend the month of December giving each other shy smiles and exchanging a few words. The atmosphere was very different from before in the house. Even Luhan, who was only eight months old, and Mei Mei, who was only a dog, could feel it. The house had been filled with tension over the first week, Kris trying to figure out what exactly to do with his feelings, but soon the atmosphere shifted. The house was more lively, and, for the lack of better words, felt like an actual family house.


Luhan would often crawl around the penthouse, making Tao chase him all the way to where Kris was, whether it was his study, the kitchen or even the bathroom when Kris was showering. Had Tao not known better he would have thought Luhan was doing it on purpose. Luhan would only giggle and try to crawl away from Tao when he has being scolded, going back to his rubix cube which he loved to death or to Mei Mei which he often tortured by pulling her ears lightly or by being too cute.


Tao was happy and so in love with Kris and Luhan. He always cared for every single child he had had the pleasure to take care of, but he had this soft spot for Luhan. The baby was adorable. Luhan had grown considerably, he looked slightly chubbier and had grown a few inches as well. Luhan seemed to like Tao and always smiled, showing his cuteness, he was the perfect child Tao had always dreamed of. It was great, so great that Tao had forgotten that this was actually his job.


It was everything that he had dream of. A husband (not yet, but still), a son and a family pet. Ever since he had found out he was a carrier at the age of sixteen he had always dream of having a family, and at this moment it felt like he did. He really hoped it would last.

~*~

Tao was running around, trying to get the house in top shape, rearranging Christmas decorations that seemed crooked or wrong. He had heard from Kris last night that some family and friends were coming over from the USA for Christmas. Kris had said he would give Tao the day off, but Tao had insisted that he wanted to cook and get the house clean, along with fixing the extra guest rooms. It was not needed of him, he was no maid, but he wanted to. Kris decided after that that Tao might as well stay and tell his friends to come over for a huge party. It was more simple and easier to do that way.


So Tao had invited a good some of friends over and thus he had to make a feast. He had gone to the library, gotten books on American and Italian cuisine and had spend the majority of the time that he was not cleaning and decorating, cooking.


It was now seven and the guest were expected to come in half an hour. Kris had returned from work an hour and a half ago, since he got out of work early and gotten ready. Tao had just finished the last dish and was now changing Luhan into his outfit. He fixed his little brown coat and smiled widely, "Look at you," he said, "You handsome little beast. Don't break any hearts okay?"


Luhan giggled and began to speak in baby language, using his hands to get his point across. He was so close to speaking and Tao was so proud of him. Tao nodded as though he understood, picking Luhan up and moving to the door. As he was leaving Luhan's room he saw Kris who was exiting his own room as well. He did a double take. Something was different.


Tao smiled warmly as he walked to Kris, touching his hair with trembling fingers.


"It's black," He whispered.


Kris blushed as he took in Tao's closeness, "Do you not like it?"


"I do. It's different from before, but a good different. It suits you."


They stared each other for a few moments, sharing what seemed to be a conversation with their eyes only. Luhan stared at them, smiling devilishly as a plan formed in his little head. He grabbed onto Tao's sweater and pulled with all of his baby strength. Tao was so lost in his mind that he was moved forward and Kris moved forward as well in an attempt to keep him from falling.


Tao didn't fall. Neither did Kris. And Luhan's plan worked. Tao and Kris found themselves wide eyed and. . . kissing.
The door bell went off, making both of them pull away and Luhan whine. Tao composed himself fist, "I'll get it." He said.
Kris stopped him, "You've already done enough. I'll take Luhan, you go and get ready."


Tao began to protest, but before he could even get out what he was thinking Kris had already left down stairs with Luhan. Luhan looked over Kris' broad shoulder and waved goodbye to him. Tao huphed, feeling his cheeks and noticing that they were burning. He quickly made his way into his room where Mei Mei waited on his bed, ready to listen to her owner rant like there was no tomorrow.


"Mei Mei~" Tao whined, making the dog perk up her little ears.

~*~

Kris made his way to the from door and opened it without looking out the peep hole. He was met with a group of people, some that he recognized and others that he didn't. He opened the door wider, not saying anything and letting all of them come in. Luhan, surprised by all the new faces, hid his face in Kris' chest.


The guest walked in, some carrying a few dishes and whispering to each other. Kris could have sworn someone said that they probably got the wrong place. Kris closed the door after the lat guest had entered and made his way to the living room. He cleared his throat and spoke, everyone instantly quieting down.


"Zitao is currently getting ready upstairs. For those of you who have food the kitchen is that way," he pointed to where the kitchen was, "and for those of you who have presents you can just put them under the tree. Please make yourselves home. I'll be right back, Luhan wants his pacifier." And with that he headed upstairs for a few moments of silence and to find 'Luhan's pacifier'.


The guest look at each other for a few seconds before one of them broke the silence.


"So. . .I'm Chanyeol. I would love to learn who you all are."


The living room filled with the sound of people introducing one another and making small talk.

~*~

Tao took a quick shower as he rambled to Mei Mei who was sitting on the closed toilet seat and often barking when Tao said something in the tone of voice that said he was expecting an answer. After thirty minutes Tao finally got out of the shower, making Mei Mei cover her eyes as he changed. When he was finally changed Mei Mei looked at him and he kept on ranting like there was no tomorrow as he fixed his hair.


After he was finally finished and had no more things to rant about he picked up Mei Mei and left the bathroom. He changed her into a light pink dress and put a small pink ribbon on her left ear. After he was sure he was presentable enough he left his room and went downstairs where he could hear music.


When he got to the living room he was met with a large group of guest that made him happy. This looked like the perfect Christmas. He made his way through the crowd, greeting a few of his friends and even greeting those who he didn't know. There was Minseok and Jongdae, Hakyeon and Taekwon, Ken and Ravi, Jinki and his wife and children, Heechul and Siwon. There was even Kibum and Jonghyun, along with Minho and Taemin, both couples being old families he had worked for, and many other adults and kids.
After what felt like an eternity he finally greeted everyone, even Amber and Henry who had come together.

He looked over the guest, trying to pin point Kris and asks him if it was okay to start dinner when he felt a hand touch his back. He jumped and turned around to see Kris and Luhan with his pacifier and tear stained face behind him. Luhan made grabby hands at him and Tao looked at him with a slightly worried face, giving Kris Mei Mei and exchanging her for Luhan, "Hey baby. Look at you, what's wrong? What happened to your jacket huh?" Tao asked.


Kris answered for Luhan as he pet Mei Mei, "Chanyeol's one year old son, Sehun, was all over Luhan, apparently he likes him. Luhan freaked out and started crying. As for the jacket, Luhan was getting kinda hot so I took it off and placed it in his room."


"Chanyeol?"


"He's a friend from the US. He's married to a pettite carrier named Baekhyun. Their two originals, from the Park and Byun families. They are chosen partners who were placed together to make a giver. They're married."


"Oh," Tao said, touched that Kris would clarify when he didn't really have to, "Do you think we should start dinner? It's already late and the kids shouldn't really be eating at such a late hour."


Kris smiled, making Tao's knees wobbly, "Yeah, let's start dinner. There are still many things to do. Come, let's get everybody to the dining room."


Kris kept his hand on Tao's back as he lead him out of the crowd and towards the stair case so that the guest could all hear and see them. When they were finally there he cleared his throat in a fairly loud manner many people jump and the children stopped mid run, everyone turning to look at them.
Kris looked at everyone with a apologetic smile before speaking, "We should start dinner. Its getting late and Zitao fears that the kids will get sick if we wait to eat any later. So if you could all head to the dining room area," Kris pointed to the direction of the dining room and everyone headed out of the living room. Kris lead Tao to the dining room, but Tao turned to him the last second.


"Listen, about the kiss earlier-"


Tao was stopped mid sentence when he felt Kris' finger on his lips, "Don't. The kiss was not a mistake. In fact I know someone tried to make it happen." He turned to look at Luhan, who in return hid his face in Tao's shoulder. He had been caught.


Kris placed a simple kiss on Tao's forehead, "Let's go. We'll talk after everyone is gone."


Tao nodded and let Kris pull him forward. They sat down on the table, or at least tried. When that proved to be impossible Kris and his friend Chanyeol moved the table to the living room where they set it down infront  of the Tv after moving the coffee table. The rest of the guest brought the food over and placed it all on the table. They moved the chairs into the living room as well and the adults sat on the chairs and couches while the children sat around them on the floor, playing games and eating.


The whole penthouse was filled with laughter and games as the guest ate to their hearts content. There was a large variety of foods that everybody tried to eat at least some of. After everyone finished the main dishes were put in the kitchen and the desserts were brought out as a huge game of guess the word was played between the adults. Soon the gifts were open and before anyone knew it it was past midnight and all the kids were asleep or on their way there. The guest made their way homes after helping to clean up a bit and soon Tao made his way up the stairs of the penthouse to put Luhan on his crib.

He gently changed his clothes and placed him lightly under the cover, Mei Mei soon joining him. Tao pecked Luhan's head lightly and closed the door behind him and headed to his own room, not noticing the pair of eyes that had followed his every move with a loving look.

~~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~~

Five days had passed had passed since Christmas day and a lot had occurred. Tao had been fired.


Tao felt absolutely broken, he thought he had done something wrong and had nearly cried when he had been called by Amber on New year's day, telling him she had news to share with him.

He had expected it to happen, had seen it multiple times in his nightmares, but that didn't protect him from the actual reality. He had hoped he was imagining it, that Kris was firing him for a good cause, but Amber said nothing more about it. She had simply dismissed him and Tao had left her office. He had fixed the straps of the baby carrier carefully so that he didn't wake up Luhan and had tugged Mei Mei lightly forward to walk again.


Tao had gone to Rovix caffe after leaving the building and the instant he had walked in and saw N he burst into tears. N had run to him with a worried look as Ken prepared him a caramel latte.


"Honey, what's wrong?!" N asked as he rubbed Tao's back in comforting circles.


Tao bit his lip to control his sobs since he didn't want to wake Luhan and spoke in a whisper, "I got fired."


N looked at him with sad eyes."What happened?"


Tao grabbed a napkin from the table and cleared his tears, "I thought everything was going well. We seemed closer, we spoke to each other. We even kissed, by accident, but still. I thought that maybe he was the one. I guess I was wrong. Amber noona just told me he fired me. Was he just playing with my feelings?"


"He must have a reason," Ken said and placed a carry out cup in front of Tao who took it with slightly shaking hands. Tasting the caramel latte soothed him down a bit.


"Don't worry to much about if and give him a chance to explain." N added.


"But what if he says he was just pulling my strings? Playing with me?"


"Kris wouldn't do that. I met the man. He seemed kind." Ken lied, in all honesty he thought Kris was a jerk. He looked like one and acted slightly stock up during the Christmas party. He had tried being kind towards Kris, tried to start a conversation, but was coldly shrugged off. But Tao didn't need to know that.


"He is kind. The way he looks at Xiao Lu and takes care of him is perfect. How he holds him when ever he is giving him a shower, how he acts silly every time Xiao Lu crawls to him, how his eyes are filled with joy when he comes home everyday. He loves Xiao Lu and I love him for that specially since Xiao Lu is not his actual son."

Every single word that came out of Tao's mouth was true. He had been attracted by Kris' looks when they had fist met, but had fallen over Kris as a whole as the months went by. Kris was a great man who was loyal and had a heart of gold. He loved him because Kris loved Luhan, even if he wasn't his son. He loved him for all the little things he did.


Tao had seen both the good and bad side of Kris over the course of him living at the Wu's. He had seen his bad side when he lost an important client to the company or the people who were expected to do something didn't do it. He had seen him scream into his phone, throw a few things and gotten in a fight with a man who had said something he didn't like.

Had seen him give someone the cold shoulder, or actually told someone to '' off' when they got too annoying. But he had also seen the good side, had seen him call his mother up for her birthday. Had seen how he gave homeless people money, helped old people on the streets, stopped a robbery. Had seen the way his eyes shined when he looked at luhan or even talked about him. Saw him dropping everything he was doing when one of his friends called him for his help with his lover that seemed to hate him for something he didn't know about. It was all the things that Kris did and was that Tao fell in love with and now he was in too deep.


N smiled in a motherly way, "Maybe this is for the best Tao. Somebody is probably waiting for you out there that has the same qualities as Kris and much more to offer."


"But I don't want anybody else. I don't want to be placed in 'the system' like many others like us and paired up with the perfect gene pool. I want a guy that is perfect in my standard and not society's. I want to be normal and not an original."


N bit his lip. He understood how Tao felt. An original was a carrier child from one of the six original carrier families. The Cha, the Huang, the Zhang, the Lee, the Liu, and the Byun families were the purest of carriers in the whole world, the majority of them only conceiving pure carriers or givers if paired up with one of the six original giver families, the Kim, the Wu, The Jung, the Park, the Choi, and the Lau. These families were the most important of all families, their children being largely female. The male carriers were treated as delicate flowers since it was them who conceived pure carriers or Givers, the females usually only conceiving male Givers or not concieving a all.

So Tao and N had spend the majority of their childhood away from others and protected by not only their families, but society itself. It this had been a monarchy they would've been the nobility or royalty even.


N had felt that same way as what Tao was feeling now before he had been placed in 'The System' himself. He had wanted a wild love, someone who was perfect, but not too perfect, someone who he could choose and was hopefully not of the main Giver families. He had wanted a normal life. And he had gotten what he wanted it in a manner.

Before opening Rovix caffe N had been, and still is, a famous singer. He has been so well known and famous,  and was soon creating a fortune that was added to his families starting at the age of eighteen. But things had changed greatly when he had gotten the Golden envelope in his mail mid June a few days before he's twenty-fith birthday. He had been partnered with another idol and due to his parents the man was the only chosen partner he could get. It would be the same for Tao and he didn't want that for his friend, but 'the system' was not so bad. His chosen partner had become his loved one, but it wasn't like that for many originals.


"It'll be fine Tao, don't worry about it. Why don't you go home and figure out what's going on?" N suggested and
Tao nodded.


"Take the latte with you and don't worry, it's on the house." Ken said.


Tao thanked them and got up, placed Mei Mei in her bag and left the caffe.


When he got to the penthouse he was met by a fairly tall individual who was leaning against the door. Tao walked to the door and screamed when he noticed who it was.
"Zhoumi-gege!"


The man turned towards him and smiled at Tao, "Taozi!" He embraced the smaller in a bone crushing hug, only stopping when Tao told him to be careful with Luhan.


"Look at you! You've grown so much! Why don't you visit China? Everyone misses you to death."


Tao smiled grimly and opened the door for them to go in, "Things are difficult gege. I can't go home, at least not yet. Take a seat and make yourself at home. I'll be right back after I place Xiao Lu and Mei Mei in the crib."

Zhoumi nodded and sat down on the couch. Tao came back after a few more minutes with a walkie talkie in his hands.

"So what brings you here all the way from China" Tao asked.


"You do," Zhoumi answered and got up from the couch, embracing Tao in a bone crushing hug again, "You haven't called and I became worried."


Tao smiled and snuggled into Zhoumi, "Nothing bad happened, I just haven't had time to do anything. As you can tell I got a new job-" Tao paused and tears formed in his eyes. He sniffed, "I had a new job," He whispered.


"Oh honey," Zhoumi led them to the couch and sat Tao down on his lap like old times, "Tell me what's wrong. What has made my Prince so sad?"


"I fell in love"


"How is that so bad?"


"Because my boss is the man I fell in love with. And I got fired because of it."


"Now why would he do that? I mean it was bad that you fell in love with your boss, but to suddenly get fired without being able to get a new job first like your contracts say. Tao that's terrible."


"I know. But I don't want to think about it for now. I just want it to be like old times for a while. Like it was when we were kids and I was upset about something." Tao snuggled closer and closed his eyes as Zhoumi played with their interlaced fingers.

~*~

There was a click sound and the door opened. Kris walked into the penthouse and took off his shoes and jackets, placing them both on the coat hanger and putting on his slippers. He walked through the hallway and stopped when he caught sight of what was on the couch. Tao was sitting on an unknown man's laps and sleeping while the man played with his hair and held his hand.


"Who the hell are you?" Kris asked with a shocked expression.


The unknown man looked up at him with a bored expression, "Who are you and why are you here?"


"I asked first, you're the one that's in my house."


"Oh, you must be Taozi's boss then."


Kris felt his blood boil at the nick name, "Toazi?" The word was laced with so much venom that if he had been a snake his pray would be dead in a millisecond.


Zhoumi raised an eyebrow at that and a smirk formed on his face, "My baby, Taozi. I must say, I was quite jealous when he left me to come live with you," he brought Tao closer to him, the sleeping younger mumbling before snuggling into Zhoumi's chest even more, "even if it's only for his job. I'm better now, there is no way he would leave me for someone like you."


Kris' hands formed into fist and his face became slightly red as he took in how Tao was so attached to this man
"You seem jealous my friend. Why is that? Could it be because you haven't had and never will have the pleasure to kiss this beauty? To touch him? To make him moan? To him into oblivion and until he passes out?"


Kris was infuriated and didn't think twice before he moved, grabbing Zhoumi by the collar of his shirt, Tao falling and waking up in an instant.


Kris threw a punch that connected with Zhoumi's jaw.


"Kris? Kris! Stop, Kris!!!" Tao got up and tried to pull his ex-boss from Zhoumi but failed, "Kris!" Tao was confused as to why Zhoumi made no intentions of fighting back, he had studied martial arts since he could walk.


"Who are you to speak of Tao in that manner?! You ing piece of--"


"Kris! Kris stop or I swear I will have to do something I'll regret."


The infuriated dragon didn't listen. Tao growled and pulled Kris off of Zhoumi, back flipping him and making him whine in shock and pain.


"What's the matter little kittie? Did you realize my words were true?" Zhoumi asked with a smirk on his lips as he spit some blood on the floor, some running down his chin.


"Zitao, who the hell is this man? And why is he here?!" Kris asked. 


"What's it to you?! Taozi's Personal matters and life have nothing to do with you. Specially after you fired him!"


"Gege, will you stop it?!" Tao shoved Zhoumi lightly.


"Fired him? I only fired him so I could pursue a possible relationship with him, but it seems that there is no reason when he already has a lover. But getting fired does not mean he could bring you here, though"


Zhoumi's smirk got wider, he grabbed Tao by the waist and brought him to his side, "Well honey, you heard him."


"Lover?!"


Kris looked at Tao and smirking Zhoumi with a hurt expression.


"Well darling, I now see why you haven't called me in such a long time. I must say he is quite a catch. A Wu is really hard to find. I'll return back to China then. You must go visit soon, mother will be pissed if he doesn't hear from you or see you. I'll lead myself to the door." Zhoumi placed a light kiss on Tao's cheek and went to Kris. He leaned down and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, "Listen closely you little . You hurt my little brother and you won't see the light of another day. Don't test a Huang, you'll find we have very little patience for bull."

He let go of Kris and stepped over him.
Tao and Kris looked at each other as they heard the click of the front door lock. "Happy new year!" Zhoumi yelled from the outside hallway.


"So, you want to pursue a relationship with me?" Tao said with a shy smile and burning cheeks.

~~~~~~Taoris~~~~~~

Tao found himself cleaning up Kris' office again a few months later. As as he was fixing the paper work on Kris' desk he found the birth certificate from before. He looked at the paper, taking in the fact that was there was still blank a blank space.


Tao heard the front door of the penthouse open and a faint, "Tao, I'm home."


"I'll be right out Yifan-gege~" Tao said in a light voice, loving the feeling of Kris' real name on his tongue. It felt like sugar.
Before he left though he took a pen out from one of the drawers and wrote a quick thing on the birth certificate. After he made sure everything was good he placed the pen back in the drawer and got up, leaving the office and going to where his lover was waiting for him. He helped Kris take off his suit jacket, placing it on the jacket holder after giving him a welcome home kiss.


"Would you like to eat first or shower?" Tao asked.


Kris walked pass Tao and looked around the living room, looking for Luhan.


Tao smiled and hugged Kris from behind, "He's upstairs. He exhausted himself while playing with Mei Mei. Their both sleeping on his room. So?"


"I'll eat first, just let me go see Luhan," Kris said in his low voice.


"Okay, I'm gonna get the food ready." Tao let go of him and headed up to the kitchen.


Kris grabbed his briefcase and headed to his office to put it there. When he got in he smiled when he saw that Tao had been there to fix his usually messy office.


He placed his briefcase on his chair and looked down at his desk when he noticed a paper in the center of it. He grabbed it and smiled when he noticed what it was. He felt more then happy though when he saw that where the mother's name was supposed to be on Luhan's birth certificate was Tao's name and bellow was his signature.


He placed the paper back down and ran out of the office.
Somewhere in the penthouse there was a scream of shock.
"Yifan-gege! Where are we--Yifan put me down! The foods gonna-- Yif--" There was a slam of a door closing and a light moan.

 

A/N:

Hey baby pandas and future maybe not baby pandas

It's finally done. If I have to be honest with you I don't like the ending, but then again, no writer likes their story's ending. Thanks to all of you for subscribing and commenting. When I first started writing this I literally thought that this wasn't gonna have any subscribers, but it did and for that I thank all of you. This is 17,015 words which really surprised me. Thanks again and I hope you have a wonderful day/night wherever you are.

I send you a hug and a kiss.

-love,

Mama panda (sillyvamp)

K.D.F.G