Friends or foes?

Disarm you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  *I couldn’t believe my eyes, the same arrogant alpha as yesterday was standing right in front of me with his whole pack. Why were they here? My shock was evident, as I felt my face betraying me I tried to compose myself. Then finally my brain started working again. One of the betas must be Jinwoo’s mate. I put on a mask of neutrality and started the conversation like the air around us wasn’t as thick as the tension between me and the young alpha. It was inevitable, why did I make eye-contact with him again? Stupid, I’m so stupid. Pull yourself together Jinhwan he’s just another boy. After I shouted for Jinwoo to come, I couldn’t help it and looked at him one more time. I think he was surprised to see me as well because his smile seemed honest. I felt the corners of my mouth turning upwards and gave in. Two can play this game Hanbin.*

 

 

*Why did he smile like that for me? Maybe he smiles like that for everybody, he must think he can play me. I started glaring at him. He must have felt self-conscious but his smile didn't falter not even for a second. How annoying… That smile is doing weird things to my sanity. Why do I fell some kind of butterflies lurking in my stomach? No, this must be wrong I have eaten just before ugh. Those butterflies must die. NOW. Why did I agree to come here again? But wait a minute this isn’t the same house as yesterday.*

 

Jinwoo made his appearance disrupting Hanbin’s thoughts the omega greeted them and embraced Yoon. *He is taller than Jinhwan, of course everybody is taller than him. Why am I comparing him to that little...* Then Jinan's voice made B.I. come back to earth:

"Well is nice to meet you all and I would really like to have a nice chat with you guys. Especially you Seungyoon since you stole my friend here." The joke didn't hide the bitterness on his tongue. *Who does he think he is Yoon has the right to mate who he wants.* “But we are busy."

*That attitude ugh and he acts like he doesn't even know me for real? Well If that’s how he wants it to be. * Hanbin contemplated.

"We also have a full schedule and it was really difficult to free it. Jinwoo-hyung you are going to be a part of my pack, I think you can make some time for us don't you?" B.I. counter attacked putting his leader mask on. Seungyoon didn't like the way Hanbin spoke to his cute mate but he had a feeling his words were directed to the little omega rather than Jinwoo, what was going on between those two, they kept staring at each other. Poor Yoonie tried to understand what was going on while giving Jinwoo signals to interfere.

"I apologise for my friend. Lately he has no manners. Jinanie why don't you go check on Donghyuk?" The taller omega said while looking pleadingly into Jinhwan’s eyes.

"You can't expect me to just let them walk in?" Now the small pack was seriously losing its patience: Mino and Hanbin growled like dogs while Bobby was watching intently t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter