Is he one of us?

Disarm you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Taehyun entered the house Jinhwan was already in the shower.
"Jinanie are you alright? Should I join you?" Receiving no answer and hearing no movement he decided to enter the bathroom. There he saw Jinhwan in the shower he was facing the wall his little hands were balled into fists his knuckles were whiter than his already fair skin. His posture was tensed, his back muscles showing under the droplets of water. When Taehyun saw the rise and fall of his hyung's shoulders he knew Jinhwan was crying.
"Jinan-ah you don't have to hide." He approached him slowly. “I’m here for you, come on stop weeping silently.” Tae pleaded with him while rubbing his back gently. "Please Jinhwan at least cry out loud. You can break in front of me, I don't care. I'll never judge you!” He said with utmost sincerity before placing a kiss on Jinhwan's shoulder. "Don't make me cry as well". The tall boy said with a shaky voice. The small fairy gave in letting it all out while leaning on his friend for support. Taehyun embraced him tightly, not giving a that he was fully clothed in a shower with his best friend. The water running over both of them washing away their tears.

 


That night he just couldn't sleep. His thoughts racing in his mind like they were supposed to belong in a Fast and Furious movie. Bobby's snoring didn't bother him usually but today he could even hear every breath Mino took. It was frustrating how his friends were able to sleep with no worry while he was struggling. His eyelids were heavy, on the other hand his body felt even heavier but he couldn't allow himself to close his eyes. Every time he did he would see Jinhwan before him. What was worse was the fact that the omega was smiling lovingly at him.
**Why am I thinking of him, I have to get him out of my mind. Ugh but that smile makes me feel warm and light. I'll close my eyes just for one second. Mh and those pretty black eyes, wait a minute... Why are they red?**
He looked in Jinhwan’s eyes and could see himself reflected, those were his eyes burning red like a fire while the omega's eyes were a calming shade of blue like the ocean. Hanbin fell asleep at last, with a childish smile on his face.

 


In the morning Hanbin was the last one to wake up. He isn't a morning person the first thing he does when he wakes up is getting back to sleep, at least that's what Bobby and Mino say. He entered the kitchen seeing a bowl of cereal on the table with a note on it.
"Good morning, actually the morning is over already lazy bum. We heard you tossing and turning last night that's why we let you sleep in. Here's your brunch. Bon appétit. P.S. We will be back around 3 p.m. "
**Those hyungs...went out without me uff.**

 

While Hanbin was throwing a small tantrum for being left out. Bobby and Mino were talking over a cup of coffee.
"Are you sure about this Mino?" Jiwon asked skeptically.
"I told you already, I saw his eyes. The worst part is that he didn't realize what he was doing." He is dead serious about it Bobby thought.
"Okay let's think straight. This omega Jinanie,"
"Jinhwan" Mino corrected him.
"Jinhwan, right, well did his eyes change as well?"
"I couldn't see...maybe?"
"Hm well from your story he seemed to be a nice guy. "
"They both are.” The alpha stated a smile gracing his lips. Bobby liked seeing his friend like this, he found it cute his hyung was daydreaming about a boy he only met yesterday. But what was with Hanbin acting all silly like that usually he wasn't that reckless. He wondered if love could affect people's brain. He took another look at Mino's dumb smile and shacked his head in disbelief. He really wanted to meet the two omegas now.
"What?"
"Nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter