Who is the blind one?

Disarm you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[*...* = in characters POV, usually talking to themselves ]

[ "...."= real dialogue ] ( Sorry I'm just trying to be clear ^.^ Enjoy! )  

They were walking hurriedly to their place neither of them saying a word. Taehyun taking Jinhwan's hand in his giving it a squeeze. It was hard being an omega they were raised into the spirit that they were born only to satisfy others' desires not their own. They didn't have a lot of friends and the ones they had were being controlled by their mates so they couldn't see them often. It's true they didn't have alphas or betas as friends, it was only natural after living in a sheltered environment since they were kids. They couldn't trust people around them making it difficult to create bonds. It was all planned by nature itself, they were supposed to be fragile creatures that couldn't protect themselves in that way a mate would become a must in their lives. Jinhwan and Taehyun hated it, they didn't want to be needy, they wanted to demonstrate  that they could live on their own. That's the reason why they acted out when the alphas at the supermarket confronted them, they took it on a personal level.

Too lost in their thoughts they didn't notice four figures were waiting for them like predators in the shadows. Two big arms circled Jinhwan's waist out of a sudden and familiar voice called out : "Hey honey! I know what I did wrong don't play with me." Is the alpha from the supermarket Jinan thought , Hanbin was also the one hugging him from behind. Jinhwan stopped frozen in his spot his hand still linked with Taehyun's. "Play along " Hanbin whispered in Jinhwan's ear. He could feel his warm breath on his neck and his masculine fregrence was making his legs shake. After he took a moment to recover, he tried to concentrate on  what that husky voice told him. Then Jinhwan smelt them four guys ahead one alpha and three betas it looked like a pack, they were cornered. He tensed in Hanbin's warm embrace,  the alpha's grip on him only tightened while he was giving a death glare to the spot where the strangers was supposed to be.

Mino took Taehyun under his arm while giving him a meaningful look only saying:
"You guys are so stubbornly cute when you don't listen to us. You should trust us more or you will get it at home." Smirking like a true alpha at Tae. They understood then that the alphas wanted them to act as if they were their mates. Mino's words actually ment something along the lines : "You are so annoying and stubburn we told you already. You need us to protect you. Why won't you listen to us? Now we are all in a big mess because our morality and your cuteness makes it our duty to protect you."

Jinhwan was the first to break the silence.
"You are late." Then bit his bottom lip.

Tae knew his friend's lack of acting skills  could get them in trouble he decided to give him a hand:  "You know that Jinhwan-hyung doesn't stand the cold! Let's get home already or he'll catch a cold." 
"I'm sorry honey. Take my jacket." Hanbin put his jacket over Jinhwan's shoulders along with his hand and  started walking all togheter. When they were just about to pass the spot where the unknown pack waited, Hanbin and Mino looked at each other , then looking at the two omegas Hanbin squeezed Jinhwan's shoulder making him get closer to him, while Mino interwined his fingers with Taehyun's brushing his thumbs over Tae's knuckles gently. The omegas weren't scared they even looked fierce in a way which surprised the two alphas. The pack didn't show up thinking the omegas were actually mated.

 


"You know."Jinhwan started after a good amount of time have passed and the strangers were gone ." You can let me go now." He said in a neutral voice while he was looking at Hanbinb expectantly.


"No." Was the only word utterd by Habin, making his statement loud and clear.

"Ugh just because you're an alpha it doesn't mean I'm going to listen to everything you say." Jinhwan said trying to get out of Hanbin's hands.

Tae on the other hand didn't protest, letting Mino hold his hand. He even tried to lighten the mood :

"It's his way of saying thank you. " He gigled while Jinie only glared at Tae. "We don't go out much so my little friend here started to become anti-social. I'm Taehyun by the way and this is Jinhwan-hyung." Somewhere in the middle of his sentence he could hear Jinan mumbling "I'm not little" and "ex-friend".

"Nice to meet you I'm Mino and this is Hanbin-ah." Jinhwan and Hanbin didn't say anything one was being seriously annoyed at his traitor friend while the other was pouting over the rejection he recevied. *That's what I get for being the good guy next time I will bite his rather than hug him. * Hanbin pondered darkly.
"How old are you? "Mino asked a beautiful smile graced his lips.
"I'm 21 years old while Jinanie here is already 22. And you ?" Tae responded while he was thinking how bearthtaking Mino's smile is.
"I'm 19 and Mino-hyung will be 23

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter