Part 5

Angelic Nanny

Part 5

 

Jeonghan woke up as the first ray of light caressed his face. He sleepily sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes. Once he got rid of his blurred eyes, the pairs of dark orbs landed on the tiny sleeping figure beside him. Jeonghan’s eyes widened. Shoot, he accidentally slept at his boss’s house.

 

Jeonghan carefully slipped out of the bed. He saw how Jihoon had kicked the blanket to the floor and picked up the piece of fluffy quilt and covered Jihoon’s figure with it. He smiled as he saw Jihoon hummed in content and how the boy snuggled closer to the warm quilt. Jeonghan made his way out of Jihoon’s bedroom and went to wash his face.

 

It was Saturday, 9 o’clock in the morning. Supposedly Seungcheol wouldn’t have to go to work today. Jeonghan was contemplating whether or not to leave the house unannounced. He decided that it’s better for him to prepare some breakfast for the little family before leaving; considering how late Seungcheol came back from work last night.

 

So Jeonghan started pull out a box of pancake mix and some berries to whip up breakfast. He put on the pink apron (Jeonghan almost burst out laughing the first time he saw the frilly pink apron. He’d never thought Seungcheol to have such feminine taste) and set up the pan. He was in the middle of whisking the egg when Seungcheol sleepy figure appeared in the kitchen entrance.

 

“Morning.” Seungcheol raspy voice was heard. The young father only wore a black wife beater and a pair of sweatpants, making the nanny to flush pink as he saw the underdressed state of his boss.

 

“Oh, morning. Sorry, did I wake you up?”

 

“Nah. Just that I’m used to getting up early. What’re you making?” Seungcheol asked as he sat on the kitchen stool, watching the nanny busily worked on the breakfast.

 

“Just some pancakes. Jihoon loves those. Want some coffee?” Jeonghan offered.

 

“Sure.”

 

“Black?”

 

“Yup.”

 

Jeonghan waltzed his way towards the coffee machine and put the coffee mug under the dispenser and pushed some of the buttons there for the black liquid to drip down. Once the mug was filled, he took the piece of porcelain and served it to his boss.

 

“Here you go.”

 

“Thank you.” Seungcheol thanked the nanny and took a sip of the bitter liquid. Jeonghan only smiled in return and continued making breakfast.

 

“Sorry for staying last night. I didn’t realize when I fell asleep. I’ll go home after making these.” Jeonghan apologized as he poured the batter into the pan.

 

“That’s okay. At least there’s someone with Jihoon. I forgot to call yesterday to tell you that I’ll be going home late. I’ve got held back because of some issues in the office. Daehyun was there too.” Seungcheol explained. Jeonghan only hummed as the answer.

 

Suddenly a small voice grabbed both adults’ attention.

 

“Daddy...?” Jihoon waddled into the kitchen as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. Seungcheol smiled as he saw his adorable son, gesturing his son to come closer for a hug.

 

“Morning baby. How’s your sleep?” Seungcheol cooed as he lifted his son onto his lap. He gave the boy a peck on the chubby cheek. Jihoon nuzzled into his father’s neck before resting his chin on the latter’s shoulder. He tried blinking his eyes to shoo the sleepiness away.

 

“Good. Jihoonie dreamt of playing with Pororo.” Suddenly the boy got an idea. “Can we go to the mall? Jihoonie wants Pororo.” There was a hopeful glint in the boy’s eyes. Seungcheol raised his eyebrows.

 

“Oh, and to what occasion that you deserve such reward?” Seungcheol teased his son. For whatever reason, he will give his son everything his son wanted. He’s a er for cute face anyway. Jihoon on the other hand scrunched his face as he thinks deeply on whatever reason he should deserve the Pororo.

 

“Hmm, Jihoonie has been a good kid when daddy went to work. Right, mommy?”

 

Both adults were startled hearing how the boy called the nanny. It took few seconds for Jeonghan to reply.

 

“Ye-yes. You’ve been a good boy dear. Now who wants some pancakes?” Jeonghan felt like slapping himself for stuttering like an idiot. Thankfully, Jihoon’s attention was diverted towards the stack of pancakes in Jeonghan’s hand. The boy cheered happily at the sight of his favourite pancakes.

 


 

The three sat down around the dining table as they ate their breakfast. Seungcheol was sipping on his coffee while scrolling his i-Pad, reading some news. Once in a while he cut a small piece of the fluffy pancake and bit on it. Jeonghan on the other hand was feeding Jihoon as he entertained the latter chatted on God knows what.

 

After washing up the dishes, Jeonghan went to pick up his thing; ready to go back home. A tug on his pants what causes him to stop moving.

 

“Mommy, where are you going?” Jeonghan was greeted with the sad orbs of the four year-old.

 

“I’m going back home Jihoonie. I need to wash up. I’ll see you on Monday, okay? I’m sure you wanted to spend your weekend with daddy.” Jeonghan smiled as to assure the boy. But it seems that it’s not working seeing how the boy’s lips turned into frown and the round childish orbs pooled with tears in a matter of seconds.

 

“B-but Jihoonie wants mommy here. Jihoonie promise to be a good boy...” The boy sniffled, his nose was getting red. Jeonghan was getting panicked. He crouched down and wiped the little boy’s tears with his sleeve. He was unsure of what to say but fortunately, Seungcheol was there to witness the whole thing. The young father strode nearer to his son and imitates Jeonghan’s position.

 

“Hey, baby. Don’t cry. Jeonghan has other works to do so we shouldn’t hold him back. We’ll see him on Monday, okay?” Seungcheol tried to coax but the younger was being stubborn. Jihoon shook his head vehemently and cried even louder.

 

“I want mommy here! I want to go buy Pororo with him!” Jihoon stomped his feet. Seungcheol was getting confused as Jihoon rarely acted like this. Just then Jeonghan decided to speak.

 

“Okay, okay. I’ll go with you, okay? But first I need to go back home and change my clothes. Only then we go out together.” Jeonghan hugged the crying boy and the boy’s head. He could feel Jihoon nodded his head, occasional sniffles could be heard from the said boy.

 

“Are you okay with this?” Jeonghan asked Seungcheol. He felt guilty for making the decision by himself without considering the young father.

 

“I’m good. I don’t know how to handle tantrum-throwing Jihoon anyway. You saved my day. Phew~” Jeonghan chuckled seeing Seungcheol wiped his nonexistent sweat.

 

“Did you drive here?” Seungcheol asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“How bout you go back first and change and then I’ll pick you up at your house and we can go out with this little guy. Sounds like a plan?”

 

“Sounds like a good plan.” Jeonghan smiled.

 

“Good, now Jihoonie baby. Jeonghan will go back home and change so later we will pick him up and we’ll go find Pororo together. Okay?” Seungcheol tried to coax his son again. Jihoon was sniffling as he turned to face Jeonghan.

 

“Promise you’ll go too?” Jihoon held up his tiny pinky finger. Jeonghan chuckled and seal the deal.

 

“Promise. Now go wash up with daddy so we can go out together. Okay?”

 

“Okay!” Jihoon cheerily replied. Seungcheol watched the two with satisfied smile, feeling victorious over his plan.

 


 

The three were walking into the mall in middle of the city, or more precisely, Jihoon was skipping into the mall with one hand tugging on his dad and another tugged on his nanny’s. In other words, both adults were dragged into the shopping mall by the tiny human.

 

It was like luck already on Jihoon side when there was a children show held in the centre of the mall, where his favourite character Pororo was on stage, dancing and singing with his few other friends. Jihoon couldn’t leave his eyes from the blue, round-spectacled bird dancing on the stage. All the children followed the bird singing and dancing, Jihoon included.

 

Jeonghan chuckled as he saw Jihoon flailing his hands here and there in attempt to follow the mascot. Suddenly he felt someone nudged on his shoulder. Jeonghan turned around only to meet Seungcheol a few inches behind him.

 

“Can I talk to you for a second? It seems that Jihoon still busy dancing.”

 

“Sure. What is it?”

 

Seungcheol was fidgeting in his spot. He didn’t know how to say it to the slightly younger male.

 

Ah, screw it.

 

“Will you live with us?” Seungcheol blurted out.

 

Jeonghan’s eyes almost bulging out of its sockets.

 

“What??”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:

Short, I know. But that's the only thing I could retrieved from this tiny weeny brain of mine guys, so I'm really sorry. Anyway, I've read your comments and thanks for giving feedback guys. I've noticed some of you guys mentioned Doyoon. Sorry but I'm still new with Seventeen aegis and I'm not quite familiar with their predebut days so I don't really know this Doyoon guy. But I've googled his name and one thing i could say is 'He's one cute fella' and I'm such a er for cute thing (*w* ) Mehehe. Okay, I'm babbling too much.

 

Enjoy the chapter! Don't forget to comment and subscribe guys. Love ya <3