Part 2

Angelic Nanny

Part 2

 

 

Jeonghan was typing, deleting, and re-typing some words in his computer. Only then he realized that he only had finished a paragraph... for the past four freaking hours! He slumped in his chair. He really needs an inspiration. He couldn’t write anything for his new book. He couldn’t find any sorts of inspiration. Suddenly his thought was drifted to a certain cute pale boy who mistook him for his mommy the other day. Jeonghan smiled fondly. He loves kid. His thoughts then drifted to his beloved two mischievous nephews.

 

Just then something clicked in his head.

 

“I need some changes.” He muttered to himself. But then his thought was interrupted by a loud ‘Adore U’ by Seventeen blaring from his phone. Yes, he’s into a bunch of fetuses despite his age of 29. Don’t judge him. He’s not a e. He just...well...adore them? Okay, that’s not even helping. Jeonghan swiped his phone screen.

 

“Yes, Dae-hyung? Something’s wrong? It’s rare for you to call while working.”

 

A deep sigh was heard from the other line.

 

“Hey, Jeonghan-ah. Your cousin phoned me just now saying Taetae turned baby Bambam into some little Hulk or something. So, could you do me a favour and go check on them? I couldn’t leave work because, you see, I only arrived here for less than an hour and then s happened.”

 

Jeonghan chuckled. He could imagine the older was rubbing his temple while having this ‘I’m-so-done-with-life’ face.

 

“Okay, hyung. I’ll be there in a bit.” Jeonghan could hear a relief sigh leaving the older’s mouth.

 

“Thanks Jeonghan-ah. You’re an angel. What will I ever do without you?”

 

Jeonghan only laughed. Daehyun could be dramatic at times. But not as dramatic as his cousin though. Now that’s leaping to another whole level.

 


 

Jeonghan arrived at his cousin’s home only to be greeted with an exhausted face of the pregnant Baekhyun, despite the baby bump couldn’t be seen yet; a widely grinning five years old and an innocent-looking baby Hulk.

 

Now, that’s something.

 

After he helped his cousin cleaning up the baby while Baekhyun muttered on how he should kept all the paints and other possible disaster-inducing things; and playing for a few hours with his nephews, Jeonghan decided to stay for dinner with the family. Well, Baekhyun insisted for Jeonghan to stay and so he stayed. He got nothing else to do anyway.

 

It was during dinner when Daehyun finally home, and so they rounded up the dining table. Daehyun and Baekhyun sat next to each other, Jeonghan sat opposite to the couple with his first nephew, Taehyung, sitting beside him. Little Bambam was placed in a kiddy high chair while being fed by his mom. Dinner was pleasant, with little chats on everything thrown all over. Just then Jeonghan decided to tell the couple about his plan.

 

“I was thinking of a change.” Jeonghan started. The couple stopped eating for a bit, giving their full attention towards the younger.

 

“What do you plan on doing then?” Baekhyun enquired. He fed little Bambam some banana mush when the baby made a fuss.

 

“Umm, I think I wanna babysit. Just for a distraction from my current work. Besides, I like children. Do you need my help babysitting these two? You’re pregnant anyway, Baek-hyung.”

 

Baekhyun snorted.

 

“Honey, we only found out I’m pregnant a few days ago. Besides my hormone being a -”

 

“Babe, language.” Daehyun reprimanded.

 

“-I’m still capable of doing house chores. No need to worry hun.” Baekhyun ended his speech, completely ignoring his husband’s warning. But then Daehyun voiced out.

 

“Oh, yeah. Talk about babysitting, someone I know in my workplace needs a nanny. He’s a single father to a four year-old boy.” Daehyun said. Baekhyun stopped feeding his baby and narrowed his eyes at his husband.

 

“Oh? A single father? SINGLE? Who is he? How did you know him? Are you cheating on me, Jung Daehyun??”

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaand hormonal dramatic Baekhyun is back. Daehyun on the other hand spluttered out his orange juice.

 

“What?! No! How in the world did you think of things that way?! I was talking about Seungcheol, babe. You already knew him.”

 

Just then Baekhyun’s scowling face morphed into some giggly-girl-in-love expression and he actually giggling like a school girl.

 

What the heck?

 

“Oh, it’s Seungcheol. Okay, I approved. Whoever got him is really lucky.” Baekhyun sighed dreamily. This time, Daehyun was the one narrowing his eyes on his small husband.

 

“What? He is cute and manly at the same time.” Baekhyun shrugged innocently. Daehyun decided to ignore his husband and focused on the younger.

 

“I’ll tell him first tomorrow. If you guys agree, I can set up a meeting for you guys and I guess after that you guys can sort it out by yourself.”

 

Jeonghan nodded while muttering ‘Thanks’ to Daehyun. They continued eating while chatting, well, mostly Jeonghan sat awkwardly in the middle as he witnessed Daehyun ignoring his pregnant cousin and the latter was trying his best to grab his husband’s attention, but to no avail. Even when Jeonghan announced his departure, Daehyun was still sulking and Baekhyun was still trying, well, until he saw his cousin whispered something into his husband’s ear that Daehyun lips tugged into a smirk. Baekhyun had this naughty face on him as well. Jeonghan shuddered. He wouldn’t want to know what the two planned. Jeonghan hastily said his bye and left the house. He still needs his innocence, even after 29 years of living.

 


 

Again, Daehyun found Seungcheol body lay lifelessly on his table in his office. Same old, same old. Daehyun ignored the latter’s condition and proceeded to enter the office and whacked the younger on the head with his thick rolled paper in his hand. A yelp was emitted from the younger before a whiny ‘What was that foooooor???’ left the younger’s mouth. But still, the younger made no attempt to remove his body from the cool surface of his polished wooden table.

 

Daehyun clucked his tongue.

 

“Hey, I found a nanny for you.”

 

Seungcheol abruptly faced the older, his ears perked at the mention of the possible to-be-hired nanny. Yup, he’s getting desperate like that.

 

“Who?”

 

Daehyun chuckled.

 

“Oh, now I got your attention huh?” Daehyun teased in which he received a whiny ‘Hyuuuuuung’ from the younger. Daehyun decided to stop teasing the poor lad.

 

“His name is Jeonghan, Baek’s cousin. A full time author but apparently he needs a break from his current work, saying that he got no inspiration or something like that. Good with kids, well, if he could handle my two little monsters and that sassy husband of mine then, yeah, he’s good alright.”

 

“He? A guy?” Seungcheol asked, getting sceptical.

 

“Out of all the things I said just now you need to put your concern on the fact that your possible to be nanny is a guy. Wow, Seungcheol, wow. I just wasted my saliva on unimportant points I guess.” Daehyun replied sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. Baekhyun’s sass really got to him sometimes. Then Daehyun continued.

 

“Yes, he’s a guy though his face could totally pass as a girl. The point here is, he’s really good with kid. You could trust me with that. And your son Jihoon is such an angel so I don’t think he would be any problem for Jeonghan.”

 

Seungcheol paused to weigh his decision. If Daehyun trusted the guy enough, then it should be okay. Seungcheol then faced the older.

 

“When can I meet him?”

 

Daehyun smiled.

 

“I’ll set up the date, time and place later. I’ll get back to you when everything’s decided.”

 

Seungcheol nodded. He just hoped that he made the right choice, especially for his Jihoonie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:

Wow, there are lots of Jeongcheol fans I guess. Thank you to those who subcribed and commented. You guys really made my day. Sorry for not replying to your comments. So here's another short chap as a gift! Enjoy!