Chapter 4: Attack On Titan (進撃の巨人) Is Real? - Under Editing

Amber In The Supernatural World (A/N: Under Serious Editing)

Hey guys don't blame me for not updating. blame SCHOOL


-Krystal’s POV-

 

That Kris dude really pisses me off. He doesn’t know that I’m the dominant female, who is destined to be with Amber by being her actual soul mate. I found out that Amber likes Anime.

Attack on Titan was the anime that Sooyoung and Amber was watching last night. I’m kind of sad that they didn’t invite me, but then again I don’t like Anime anyway (A/N: the Attack on Titan characters are going to appear in this chapter) so I’ll leave the nerds (Sooyoung and Amber) to watch Anime.

I‘m walking to Amber’s apartment when I see Kris waiting outside her door.

“Oi, get away from my mate’s apartment now” I yelled at him when the door opened to reveal Sooyoung.

“Krystal you’re here for Amber right?” she asked as she glared at Kris.

“Go away Kris, Amber is Krystal’s mate which mean you can’t touch her” She gritted her teeth at Kris angrily.

“Kris Wu you stay away from my niece’s mate” I turn to see my Uncle Hades standing there.

“L-Lord H-Hades I’m sorry” Uncle Hades looked Kris in the eye hypnotising him to love Suzy instead of Amber.

“Thanks Uncle” I said hugging my uncle before he went back to the underworld.

“Krystal, what just happened?” Sooyoung and I turned around to see Amber in her Superman PJ’s hugging her teddy.

“Nothing, you should get change school is n an hour” I replied to Amber, who looks like she’s about to fall asleep again.

“Okay, Krystal” She smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek then going back into their apartment to change.

After a while Amber came out and we started walking towards maths.

-Break time-

Amber, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Jessica, Victoria and I walked towards the table that Sunny, Taeyeon, Sulli, Luna, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun are sitting at eating their food.

When we sat down I looked to see Kris making out with Suzy. I smirked knowing he had forgotten about being in love with Amber thanks to my uncle, Hades. I wrapped my arm around Amber’s waist and brought her closer to me and out the corner of my eye I see her madly blushing while nuzzling my neck.

“Krys, I feel like someone is watching us” I look behind to see one of Satan’s men watching us.

Princess Krystal Jung of the Demons you better watch your back, because we will be getting your human soon enough and she will be killed by Master Satan himself.

“You stay away from her or else” I glare at them making them flinch.

Note to self be by Amber’s side all the time and keep her safe.

“Krystal, what’s wrong” Tiffany asked me with a worried look so did the other except Amber who is looking confused.

It’s Satan’s men. They’re after Amber and wants to kill her I mind linked in a way so Amber didn’t hear me.

“Krys, what is going on? Are Titans real?” I laughed at her last comment which was are the Titans (Shingeki No Kyojin- Attack on Titan) real. Well if she really wanted to know, yes they are real and my brother is actually Levi Ackerman.

“Nothing is going on and yes the Titans are real” Her eyes lit up. She looks a little bit like Hanji (the oldest daughter of Carly and Kevin Liu) when she sees a Titan out in the forest.

“Amber reminds me of Hanji Zoe Liu” People around us started mumbling and looked at Amber.

“Who is Hanji Zoe Liu?” Amber asked making everyone gasp. I look over to the table to see Levi, Erwin and the rest (except Hanji) looking at her with wide eyes.

“How could you not know our princess?” The Vampire’s and the Werewolves yelled at her in a mean way.

“I-I’m s-sorry I-I d-don’t know her” Amber stuttered on the verge of tears. I glared at everyone.

I turn around to see Amber running away crying. I feel really bad that my mate will have to put up people bullying her since she doesn’t know Hanji.

“AMBER!!!” I yelled running after her pushing through the crowd of Vampire and Werewolves.

-Her Bedroom-

I walk up to her door and I knock as I hear her crying.

“Hey it’s Krystal can you please let me in” I whispered as I hear the door unlock to see Amber with puffy eyes from crying.

“Oh, my little Llama” I said hugging her as she cuddled into me.

“I-I’m *sniff* sorry I didn’t *sniff* know who she was” She cried into my top and hugged me tighter for comfort.

“Hey it’s okay. Hanji doesn’t mind she gets why you don’t know her and she says she wants to be your friend” I said and her eyes lit up in realisation.

“Hanji as in squad leader Hanji Zoe?” She asked excitedly. All the sudden Hanji burst through the door smiling.

“You are correct, my middle is Zoe so I just go by Hanji Zoe since it sounds better” She said hugging Amber.

“ty Glasses stop hugging her she will catch your germs” I turn to see my brother Levi standing at the door frame.

“Shorty I’m not going to kill her and I don’t have germs” Hanji pouted letting go of Amber who goes and lies down on her bed.

“Tch, you better be looking after her, sister” Levi said crossing his arms looking normal as ever.

“Y-You’re Captain Levi” Amber looks at him with wide smile. I look a Levi to see if he is angry but Hanji and I were surprised that he is actually smiling. 

“Hey you’re smiling, has Commander Eyebrows ever seen you smile?” Amber asked in resulting Levi laughing for once.

“I like you Amber, Krystal look after her” Levi said shocking Hanji. Hanji looks at Amber like a big sister being proud of her.

“Hanji-Unnie can you tell me about your life?” Amber asked as Hanji froze and looked down at the floor.

“My full name is Hanji Zoe Liu, I’m the oldest child to Carly and Kevin Liu. I used to have a younger sister but she was left on someone’s door step for protection away from the lord of hell. Her name was Amber” Hanji croaked thinking about her sister.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry I was just curious” Amber got up from her bed and hugged Hanji who cried on Amber’s shoulder.

When Hanji stopped crying she let go of Amber and sat down on Amber’s desk chair. Levi just looked amused and walked out the room so we could talk.

“Hanji how are the Titans not in any countries?” Amber asked wanting to know about the Titans more.

“The Titans are in a closed off country and yes Wall Maria, Wall Rose and Wall Sina are real and the other’s that have died are now Angels” Hanji explained excitedly.

“I know, Marco is really nice” Amber said happy that she is friends with the freckled Jesus. Basically Amber know lots of information about Levi and the others.

“Okay I think we should go four eyes” Levi said coming back in the room. Hanji sighed getting out of the chair hugging Amber and I before leaving.


-Hell-

-?? POV-

"So did you warn Princess Krystal?" A dark figure asked.

"Yes master all is going to plan" The person replied.


Thank you guys for reading.