Chapter 3: Mate Class - Under serious editing

Amber In The Supernatural World (A/N: Under Serious Editing)

Hi thanks you guys so much for reading this story. I'm still a newb but oh well.


-Sooyoung’s POV-

Why does Mrs Jung have to always to do the threatening when it comes to a new year here? Dad really need to speak to Hades and Damien about this it’s ridiculous. My job is finding the lost Princess of the Vampire and werewolves.

You see I was assigned to be the body guard of the Princess when I was only 5 years old. I was only a pup but in werewolf years that’s 35 years old.

“Hey Babe what you thinking about?” My Girlfriend Yuri Kwon, a vampire asked. Yuri was also assigned to be a the body guard of Princess Amber Liu at the age of 6 but couldn’t since Queen Carly and King Kevin decided it was best for to live a normal life until Satin was defeated.

Right now I have no idea where on Earth the Princess is and I hope the girls and I find her before Satin does and kills her.

“Hey Sooyoung, what Princess?” I hear Amber ask. She read my mind like she did to Krystal.

“Just a song I wrote I’ve got it in my head” Phew that was so close. If Amber found out about the Princess she would have been asked questions by some of Satin’s men.

“Oh, okay sorry to bother you” Amber pouted and sat next to Krystal since those two became close. Krystal’s in love with our Amber.

“I can hear you Shikskin” Krystal mind linked with me using the nickname everyone calls me when I’m hungry and in Korean it means ‘Food Goddess’.

“Why do you guys call Sooyoung ‘Shikskin’?” Amber asked innocently. ‘God this girl is really innocent no wonder Krystal likes her so much’.

“We call her that because she eats a lot” Krystal explained. ‘While we all call you and Jessica, Princess and Ice Princess’ I thought to myself.

“Alright bye guys, Krystal and I have got class’s bye” Amber waved as Krystal dragged her away. Oh that’s right they’ve got mate class.

-Amber’s POV-

After waving goodbye to the others Krystal dragged me to our next class which was ‘Mate Class’. I sit down next to Krystal and someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turn around to see an Alpha Vampire.

“Hi, I’m Kris Wu and I’m a vampire” He said smirking. ‘I bet they will partner me with her’ he thought to himself. Yeah like that’s ever going to happen.

“Sorry buddy but you won’t be paired with me so too bad” I looked at the front.

“I’ll be putting you in pairs and you guys will be mates. So the dominant ones can tell the submissive one what to do” Mrs. Young said.

 

 

“The partners are-    

Kris Wu & Suzy

Eric Nam & Kevin Lee

Krystal Jung & Amber Hwang

Rome & Ailee

Taemin & Kai

Shuu & Sayaka

Toru & Yu

Nao & Yuhka

 

“Just remember no harsh punishments or you will be in big trouble” Mrs. Young said. I sighed happy to be with Krystal.

“Hey, Human I’m so glad I’m your mate” Krystal purred into my ear. ‘God she smells so nice’ I heard Krystal say in her mind. I feel my cheeks start to warm up and Krystal laughed at my face which were bright red at the moment.

“Aw Llama’s blushing” Krystal said pinching my cheeks like saying “You’re so cute”. I look over to see Kris looking at Krystal with a very angry look.

“All thanks to you Jung, I’m stuck with a Werewolf” Kris yelled which made Krystal’s eyes go black and her wing sprout out of her back.

“Amber is my MATE so shut up and you have no right to touch her in anyway” She said coming over to me and bitting my neck, marking me as hers.

“Mr. Wu you will not under any circumstances touch Ms. Hwang since she is now been marked by Ms. Jung and if you she will know and you will get a punishment for touching her MATE” Mrs. Young said pointing her finger at Kris seriously.

 Kris backed up in defeat and went back to Suzy who is Fany’s Cousin’s Best Friend.

“I’m sorry about him Yiyun” She said calling me by my Chinese name.

“Did she just call you Yiyun?” Kris asked in shock. “Yeah, it’s my Chinese name why?” I replied.

“No reason” He quickly said. ‘What’s so wrong with my Chinese name’ I thought to myself.

“You better stay away from Princess Amber” I turn to see my personal bodyguard and Best Friend pointing a sword at Kris who is shivering with fear.

“It’s ok Key, I’ve got Krystal  now and how many times have I told you don’t call me Princess Amber, it’s just Amber” I replied making Key lower his sword.

“Leave Amber alone or the others will be after you” He gave a last warning before going back into seat.

BRING

-Canteen

 

Krystal is in front of me being so protective of me since we became mates. Krystal went get my dinner for me just in case Kris tried to go after me. She came back with Bubble Tea and Lasagne for me and, Lemonade and Beef Stroganoff for her.

“Thanks Krys” I whispered. “You’re welcome Llama” I began to go bright like a Tomato and hid my face into Krystal’s shoulder.

“You’re so CUTE” Krystal squealed and kissed me on the head. Krystal cut a piece of my Lasagne and fed me my food.

“Hey Amber, I’m going back to the Apartment to watch Attack on Titan do want to come?” Sooyoung asked of course I will go anything for Anime.

“Sure!” I squealed as I finished my food and went to the Apartment Cinema room not before giving Krystal a kiss.

 

-Apartment

 

After watching Attack on Titan for 3 hours, Sooyoung and I decided to go to bed since it’s past our curfew.

 I hope that Kris will not be waiting for me outside of out apartment because Krystal will be picking me up at 8:00 and if she sees him then R.I.P Kris.


So I'm hoping to update more and make you guys happy.