Chapter 2: The Llama's Wearing A Dress - Under serious editing

Amber In The Supernatural World (A/N: Under Serious Editing)

Thank you Guys all for suscibing. I'm happy you guys like the story even though I'm a Newb


-Krystal’s POV-

That darn shapeshifter of a friend totally ruined my only change to flirt with the human in a flirtatious way. Jessica, my older sister had to  ruin it as well yeah I get that we have to help protect this human from any danger that comes near but the human is so Llama like it’s really adorable.

My bedroom is all black and all since I’m a Demon but I like a little colour so I have a pink Lava Lamp on my desk. My roommate is Tiffany the Princess of the Angels. Surprisingly, Tiffany and I get along pretty well.

“So Tiffany, can you please tell me about your “cousin” please?” I asked. She looks at me in wonder but she just shakes her head laughing.

“Okay well her full name Amber Josephine Hwang, she is human of course and she was left on our doorstep when she was a baby since her parents died” She explained.

“Tell me Krystal why does your dad want you to look after Amber?” She asked me. ‘My dad is not always that evil, he was also the friend of Carly and Kevin Liu the Queen and King of the Vampires and Werewolf’s’ I thought to myself.

“He said that every 100 years there is a human born with special powers that can destroy Satan but they have to fight Satan on their 24th birthday, so my dad wants me to help Amber with her powers” Tiffany looked me in shock.

“Amber’s that Human who has special” Tiffany was so loss of words after finishing her sentence. She must be in shock but Amber is really the human with special powers that’s why she was accepted into this school.

Ring! Ring!

Hello, Krystal it’s Sooyoung you want to come to our dorm. Sooyoung asked.

Yes! I screamed.

I walk out of the door and walked to the door and knocked on the door.

“H-Hi” I see Amber in a dress which shocked me so much.  

 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/30/63/16/30631685441e2272d1ee1f1e8be80c54.jpg

   

 

“K-Krystal what are you doing here?” She stuttered cutely. I was just staring at her in awe of what she was wearing which was so unlike her.

“Human you’re wearing a dress” I said not thinking and looked to see Amber blushing. God she looks so much like a Llama, why do I say that a lot though she is really cute.

“W-Would y-you like to come in K-Krystal?” I nodded walking into Sooyoung and Amber’s apartment (A/N: I’m making that they have an apartment) into their entertainment room.

 

http://www.robesondesign.com/wp-content/gallery/hamptons-inspired-luxury-living-room-ba/Hamptons-Inspired-Luxury-Living-Room-1.1-After.jpg

 

OMG their apartment is like so luxurious it’s better than my own apartment I turn around to see their luxury kitchen.

 

http://victoriaelizabethbarnes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Inspiration-for-our-old-house-DIY-kitchen-remodel.jpg

 

“I see that you like our kitchen, Krystal” Amber said sitting on top of the island bench. “Amber, you’re wearing a dress” we turn around to see Sooyoung and Tiffany standing there.

“Why is it so surprising that I’m wearing a dress” Amber whined getting off the bench and stomping her foot like a little kid.

“Amber stop acting like a child” Sooyoung complained resulting in Amber pouting. ‘Stop pouting Amber it’s cute’ I thought.

“Thanks and no” Amber said. “U-um Amber, Krystal didn’t say anything” Sooyoung said and we stared at Amber. Funny mind reading isn’t part of the special powers mind reading is only for Demons and Vampire.

“She did though out loud didn’t you hear her, god you’ll death” Amber sassed Sooyoung. “Llama I’m also wondering why you’re wearing a dress” Amber looked at me with pleadingly.

I sighed. “Guys can you please stop talking about the dress she’s wearing” Tiffany and Sooyoung look at each other and nodded.

“Guys we’ve got to go to Maths” I say looking at Amber and she got the idea to put her other clothes back on.

 

http://www.itomboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/itomboys-amber-liu-4.jpg

 

“That’s better” Tiffany said. Amber looked a bit hurt. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean that it’s just that I’m not used to seeing you in a dress Llama” Tiffany quickly said after realising what she had said.

“It’s okay Tiff, It’s because in America a tomboy wearing girly clothes wasn’t normal” She smiled hugging Tiffany.  

-Maths-

I’m sitting in the front next to Amber, who has Sooyoung on the other side of her and my sister Jessica behind her.

“Everyone we have a new student and her name is Amber Hwang the cousin of Tiffany Hwang so look after her she is also human” Amber stood up and bowed then sat back down.

“The next 4 week we will be doing Area and Perimeter” This is going to be a long year.

-Break Time-

I walk over to Tiffany’s table, sit next to Amber and kissed her on the cheek making her cheeks go tinted pink.

She started drinking her bubble tea to hide her cheeks. “Aw little Llama is blushing” Jessica and Luna teased Amber and she sunk down in her seat.

“Jessica stop teasing Amber” Taeyeon said giggling.

Llama, that’s a good nickname for Amber that or human. I pat her back and she sat normally again. She must feel like she must impress me and be obedient and, submissive towards me. I like that.

“Hey Krystal, we have got Language after break” Amber said finishing off her food running towards the class room as the bell goes off.

-Language-

Ok class today we will be telling each other what languages we know fluently and introducing ourselves in our proffered language” Mrs Jung, who in fact is my aunty spoke in Korean.

“Hi I’m Amber Hwang and the languages I know is English of course, Korean, Mandarin (Chinese) and basic Japanese” Amber said proudly.

“Hi I’m Tiffany Hwang, I’m the Princess of the Angel and the language I know is English of course, Korean and basic Chinese, Japanese and Spanish” Tiffany bowed.

Hi I’m Luna Park, I’m the demi-god daughter of Poseison and the languages I know is Korean, Greek and the basic languages are English, Chinese and Japanese” Luna said.

Hi I’m Sunny Lee, I’m the demi-god daughter of Poseidon also a Mermaid and the languages I know is Greek, Korean and basics are English, Chinese and Japanese” Sunny spoke in Greek and yes I know Greek because my Uncle is Hades.

Hi I’m Sulli Choi, I’m the Princess of the Fairies and the languages I know is Korean, Chinese and basic is English, Japanese

Hi I’m Victoria Song, I’m a Witch and the languages I know are Chinese, Korean and basic Japanese and English” She spoke in Chinese.

“Hi I’m Krystal Jung, I’m the Princess of the Demons and the languages I know are English, Korean and basic Japanese and Chinese” I said looking at Amber smiling.

Can I say that Krystal is my niece and her uncle is Hades the god of the Underworld” Aunty Millie also said so people know if something happens to me or Jessica then my uncle will do something.

Well is kind of what my parent wanted for people to be nice to me, like do whatever I want them to do and have them serve me. I haven’t used that power yet but I’m going to do it to Amber.


I hope you like the second chapter so bye.