Chapter three

Do you remember?

Italics= Flashback


 "Are you crazy?!" I screamed at Jessica "How are we suppose to deal with the bills if you wanted to make a funeral Mom would want?". Jessica sighed in disbelief, "How dumb do you think I am?" she asked. " Too dumb that I can see it" I replied. "Do you want to die?!" screamed Jessica slamming a book down to threaten me. "What are you gonna do? Huh? Soak me in alcohol?" I teased " You can't do anything but club. You're wasted Jung Sooyeon". Jessica stared at me with anger in her eyes, "You don't have respect do you? Calling your Unnie by her real name?" . 

"What Unnie? I don't think I even have a Unnie" I replied. What did Jessica ever do to support me? Nothing. I raised myself up, I even saved myself from a murderer, she didn't help she just stared at me waiting for me to die. " Do you even know what Unnie is?" asked Jessica in a dumb tone. " Um. Of course? I'm not that stupid" I replied in English " A Unnie is a girl who's older than a girl. A Unnie is a sister that looks after their younger one. A Unnie is a sister that helps their younger one. What have you done that helped me?" I replied. " I've helped you in other ways" snapped Jessica. " In what? Letting me get killed? Letting me raise myself? Letting me teach myself? I HELPED THIS FAMILY. I even payed the bills!" I yelled back. I was tired of her lying, I was sick of it. "What bills?" questioned Jessica. "Every single damn bill" I replied, it was true " I had to work an extra 5 hours because you keep stealing my money so you can club and buy drinks!!" 

Jessica looked at me, just as she was about to open . " Shut up. I don't want to hear another lie from you" I snapped in English. I grabbed my purse and slammed the door upstairs. I counted the money that was inside the purse making sure there was $950,500. "910,000... 920,000..... 935,000... 940,000, 950-" I mumbled until I heard the front door slam which made my photo frame fall. "950,000.." I mumbled. She did it again. Stealing $500 just to club. " JESSICA!!!" I screamed as I threw my pillow across my room slamming down another photo frame. 

I walked over to the two photo frames that were on the floor. One had a picture of my friend Amber enjoying Ice cream back in America, oh how I miss her llama looking face.  The other one had a picture of our family with my dad before he ran off. All of us were smiling, big smiles, especially my dad and mom. Me and Jessica were little, small braids on our hair, big girly smiles and we had the biggest sister bond. That bond we had is and has gone.. Forever. Oh how I dreamt for that day to come back.