CONFESSION

Last Juliette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIJOO’S POV

I woke up to the sound of birds, brushed my hair, and walked to school. After what happened yesterday, I don’t think I’m able to look at him again. He said he was looking for me. And his name is Nam Woo Hyun. Wow. What a beautiful name. I thought and smiled to myself like an idiot. I still don’t have the courage to meet him after he told me that. I went to the library to read books like usual. I read a novel about love while thinking about what Woohyun said to me yesterday. I leaned on the bookshelf. Kei went out to eat with her friend called Myungsoo so I was all alone. I closed my book and looked around the library for another good book.

WOOHYUN’S POV

“Woohyun, wake up.” A smiling Mijoo pokes my cheek. Pow! I got up and it was just a dream. ! I growled since I skipped work yesterday. I sighed and hurried to school. Classes were boring so I slept during classes and played soccer with my friends. Myungsoo was not here, he always hang out with this girl called Kei. I hope they’re finally dating. This time, I scored two goals and I felt really happy. I jumped and ran around the field. “Woohyun, come with us. I’ll treat you something nice!” Sunggyu exclaimed. “I can’t, I have somewhere I should be right now,” I told them.

The place where I should be is in the library. I skipped work again today but it’s fine since I told my boss that I have some school problems. As soon as I got into the library, I looked at every bookshelf gap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter