SOCCER

Last Juliette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHYUN’S POV

As usual, we played soccer after classes are dismissed. “Yah,Sungjong,pass!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. Sungjong ignored me and Hoya took the ball from him. “Ah, no no no!” I squealed as I saw the ball came into our goal. “Aishh, are you a fool,Sunggyu? How can you let that ball get into our goal?” I don’t know why I’m being really emotional, I just feel like it. “Woohyun, calm down. This is just a game. What’s with you? Sunggyu scoffed. I avoided talking to any of them, so I went to the library hoping to meet Mijoo and breaking our awkwardness level.

I went here and there to all bookshelves, pretending to read books. I’ll wait for her until she shows up I said that to myself. I spotted Kim Dahyun looking at me with teary eyes. I felt so sorry for her, but how can I accept her when I’m 100% in love with Mijoo? I’m sorry I mouthed to her. She turned away and pretended to study when I knew that deep down all she thinks about was me. I felt bad but I that moment something else caught my attention. Her. Mijoo. Lee Mijoo. My dream girl. The one I’m in love with. I tried to catch her attention by dropping a book to the floor near her.

She picked it up and I also did. Our fingers tangled and she looked surprise. She gasped,”I didn’t expect you to be here,Nam Woohyun.” I let out a soft laugh,”I was always here, looking for you.” I admitted. I guess she knew my name because of my nametag. She must’ve read my nametag. Her face turned red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter