NURSE ROOM

Last Juliette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“GOAL!” Nam Woohyun shouted. It’s been a long time since he scored a goal. He sat down, drank one sip of water and continued playing soccer with his best friends Myungsoo, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and Hoya. They laughed as they played soccer, Sungjong fell down and Woohyun helped him up. “You okay, man?” He shot his friend a worried look. Sungjong nodded and he escorted Sungjong to the school’s health room.

“Excuse me, our friend here needs some help with his knee.” Woohyun said loudly. The nurse replied harshly, “It’s all fine you can go now.” Woohyun stared at her with eyes full of rage ,“What do you mean by fine? You haven’t even check on him and how could you say he’s fine?” His voice started to get louder. The nurse was about to say something when a girl came in.

That girl was kind of tall with a long, brown hair and black eyes. She was beautiful. Woohyun can’t help but to fall in love with her. “You-are you hurt anywhere?” His eyes widen and his mouth opened. She giggled and said,”Oh no. I’m just here to take some medicines for my friend.” She opened the door to leave but Woohyun held her hand. She turned around with a confused face. “I’m sorry….I lost it. I-I thought you were someone I know.” He lied. He let go of her hand as she left and faced Sungjong who laughed “Hey, bro what was that?” But Woohyun only blushed and he treated Sungjong’s wound.

School bell rang and everyone went home. “Woohyun, are you coming or not?” Hoya cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter