DREAM

Last Juliette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIJOO’S POV

I didn’t know what to say when I’m around him, so I just play it cool. I walked away but I don’t know why a part of me still wanted to talk to him. I went home and lied down on my bed. For a few minutes, I closed my eyes. I saw him. It was him in my dreams. And this is the first time I’ve ever dreamt of a guy. I felt weird and I smiled stupidly.” I must be crazy” I hit my head with my hand. I called my friend, Kei to come over. “What’s up,Mijoo? She lied on my bed, next to me. “No, I just dreamt of a guy I met couple of times. What does this mean?” I forgot what I wanted to say, so it comes up. Kei let out a little laugh before she said, “You must be in love with him.” I felt my head’s been chopped off by that word. “In love with him”. I sent Kei home and thought that it’s true, I might be in love with him.

I ate nothing even though I’m starving because it’s the first time I’ve ever felt like this. There were many boys who love me but I don’t why my heart keeps on thinking about that guy whom his name I don’t even know. I’m thinking of avoiding him tomorrow because I’m afraid that I might fall in love with him. I took a deep breath,drank one cup of tea, changed into pajamas, and slept.

WOOHYUN’S POV

Later, that means waiting. Should I wait for her? She said she’ll see me around later. I tried to forget about how awkward it was, and focus on the tteobeokki. I served some customers but none of them was the girl I’ve been looking fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter