Perfect (GTae)

Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She hated crying. It’s a sign of weakness. And she hated being weak and vulnerable. Because when she’s vulnerable, that’s when her haters attacks. That’s when Knetz shout-out their tactless comments, never knowing that every word they type online cuts through her heart. But she’s a masochist. Even though it hurts, she still want to face every word they spat about her. She still want to face her weakness even though she knew it would hurt the most. She needed to face this. She have to fight for this. This is her life. Their life. She had to fight. 

 

That’s why she’s driving over the speed limit towards Jeonju, not caring if paparazzi and sasaeng noticed her infamous white Mercedez Benz. Hell, she didn’t even care if her makeup was already ruined due to her nonstop tears. Her favorite dress was already crumpled, due to her holding to its sides when she was walking hours ago on Mapogu.

 

“Tae, wanna get married?” he suddenly asked, smiling fondly as he held her left hand, while they were lying on the grass, on her family’s garden in the Kim’s house in Jeonju, just staring up in the skies full of stars. A beautiful night, it really was.

 

“Hmm?” she unconsciously asked and looked at him, seeing him smiling at the stars above. Taeyeon’s brows creased, not really hearing his question. “Wanna get a what?” she asked and sat up, in the process pulling her hand away from him.

 

“Let’s get married,” he suddenly said and stood up, grabbing her hand and forcing her to also stand up.

 

“What?! Ji, we’re not…” she stopped when she noticed how serious his expression was.

 

“I know, we’re not open to the public. Our fans doesn’t even know that were together. All those pictures that we posted on our SNS would always be considered coincidence, even though it’s real,” he seriously said and took a deep breathe. He took her two hands and intertwined it with his. “I know you’re afraid of what your SONEs, and my VIPs would say, but trust me, I’ll be with you as we fight against all those hate. Just hold my hand, I’ll always be here. I love you, Kim Taeyeon.” He gently squeezed her hands and sincerely smiled at her.

 

She took a deep breath, her eyes being watery, as she smiled back at him. She nodded several times, as she laughed while her tears blinded her.

 

“Yes? You’ll marry me?!” he asked and she excitedly nodded, laughing in between sobs while he jumped for joy. “Woah!! We’re really getting married!!” he shouted, not caring if other people heard him. She grabbed him, trying to stop him but he just laughed and run around the small garden, shouting that Bigbang’s GDragon and Sonyushidae’s Taeyeon were getting married.

 

She angrily wiped her tears away. She shouldn’t cry. She have to be strong. She had to face this. She noticed her phone kept blinking while she’s driving. She saw his best friend’s name on the flashing screen.

 

Youngbae-oppa

 

“Oh my God, boo, I can’t still believe this. You are really getting married,” Stephanie Hwang said as she arranged her best friend’s wedding gown.

 

“Me, too, Steph. I think I’m dreaming. Slap me, please,” Tayeon said and Tiffany laughingly shook her head. She passed the bouquet of roses to Taeyeon, white roses with hint of lavenders on it. Tiffany gently arranged the veil and she couldn’t stop her tears as she look at her best friend.

 

“I’m so happy for you, boo. You’re getting married. To hell with what the Knetz say. True SONEs will always support you and your decisions in life. As long as you’re happy, I’m sure our SONEs are happy, too,” she emotionally said and Taeyeon sniffed, trying to postpone her tears.

 

“Yah, don’t make her cry. Her makeup would be ruin,” Sunny scolded Tiffany, appearing behind them. They turned and saw Lee Sunkyu, sternly looking at them. She excitedly smiled when her gaze turned to Taeyeon. “We’re gonna start now, Taeyeon-ah. Smile, okay. It’s your wedding. You’re supposed to be the most beautiful woman in this moment, Fany don't ruin this,” she added before dragging Tiffany away, leaving her alone.

 

Then everything seemed like a blur. She saw her best friends entered the flower-made arch and walked on the makeshift aisle, accented with fresh flowers on the side. The gazebo looked so beautiful today. And when it was time for her to walk down the aisle, all she could see was him, waiting on the other end, standing beside the priest, she couldn’t help but smile and admire her soon-to-be husband. Her smile widen when she saw Dong Youngbae passing his best friend some tissues. Apparently, the great, big, bad G-Dragon was crying his eyes out the moment his bride walked down the aisle.

 

“Yah, stop crying already,” she whispered when they’re finally face-to-face. Taeyang laughed and shook his head.

 

“I’ve been telling him that for minutes already,” Taeyang said and smiled at Taeyeon. “Anyway, you look so beautiful, Taeyeon-ah. No wonder this dragon is crying nonstop. He’s so lucky to have you."

 

Taeyeon stepped on her brakes when she noticed a red light ahead. Red traffic light. It meant stop. Was it a sign? Should she stop now? Was red really means to give up? She shook her head and looked at her phone, noticing that Taeyang was still calling her. She sighed and finally picked up the phone.

 

“Hello, oppa.”

 

“Taeyeon, wherever you are, please stay put. I’ll come to you and explain. Where are you?” Taeyeon could clearly hear the worriness in Youngbae’s voice. Too bad, she didn’t want to hear his explanations or excuses. She just wanted to see her husband and maybe he’s the one who would explain everything to her.

 

“Gwenchana, oppa. I’ll just talk to Jiyong and hear the true explanation about this scandal,” she answered and ended the call, turning off her phone. And she continued driving towards their own house in Jeonju. Curious what the scandal was? Oh, it was an article involving Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park. Apparently, someone saw them together on Jeonju this morning, and they looked so enjoying each other’s company. It wouldn’t have been scandalous, they’ve been friends anyway. But the fans made it looked much more. Especially because Taeyeon was nowhere in sight on the pictures the paparazzi had taken. She was in Mapogu that day, anyway. She and the kids went to Seoul, hoping to surprise her husband on his own agency, GD entertainment. Turned out, Taeyeon was the one who was surprised. The scandal spiraled out of hand, people making speculations. That he was cheating on her. That she was so pathetic, clinging to G-Dragon. That if she had not been in the picture years ago, Dara and GD must have been the one married, not them. It hurts. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter