25 Minutes (YulYang)

Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They always say that you never knew what you had until it's gone. Wrong. You actually knew what you have; you just took it for granted thinking that it would never be gone.

 

Freeway at 7:00 AM. As usual, the cars were almost inert. A certain brown-dyed hair woman with black orbs expressing frustrations was seated on the back seat of a cab. She was trapped in the morning traffic. It was almost an hour. Her head was already churning. She seriously needed sleep. She just arrived here from Japan and though there was no time difference between South Korea and Japan, she was still exhausted. Kwon Yuri was dead tired.

 

She searched for her phone and turned it on. Messages flooded her inbox. Mostly from her best friends. She guessed they sent it last night. She actually turned her phone off the day before. She just didn't want the girls to be so excited for her homecoming.

 

9:00PM JST

 

Yoong wrote: Unnie!!! You're coming home, right? Please hurry. Miss yah 😘

 

Seobaby wrote: Unnie you have to come home. We really miss you.

 

Sica wrote: Have a safe trip Yul. I'm also coming there in Seoul. See you when I see you.

 

Soo wrote: You're finally coming back. Be safe. We miss you.

 

Taeng wrote: Yul, hurry please.

 

Hyo wrote: You better really come home.

 

Fany wrote: Yul please don't bluff us anymore. Come home.

 

She smiled. She always joke that she would come back in Korea for the last few months but she never did. She just loved teasing the girls. Then her brows creased while reading the next text messages.

 

6:50 AM KST

 

Taeng wrote: Yul, be brave. Fight.

 

Fany wrote: Don't be a coward, Kwon Yuri.

 

Hyo wrote: Yah bad girl come here. You'll regret it if you don't.

 

She checked the time on the messages. It’s almost the same time. Just sent to her. She dialed Yoona's number, her Yoongie, her soul mate. But then, the call went straight to voicemail. She then dialed Hyoyeon's number. But just the same, she was also not picking up. She tried to call every single one of them but no one was answering.

 

Finally after 30 minutes, she was finally back. Back on their old apartment. The same studio flat she shared with the girls. She pressed the doorbell but no one opened the door for her. She shrugged her shoulder and punched the passkey. Thankfully, the girls didn't change the passkey. She then opened the door only to be greeted with silence. Now where the hell did everyone go? This better not be a surprise welcome party or she'll kill the girls. She was so tired. She went straight to her room and slept.

 

'You Think' was blaring loudly which made Yuri woke up from her slumber. She reached for her phone on the bedside table and saw many missed calls. Mostly from the girls. There were also text messages that flooded her inbox. Again from her best friends. Her curiosity rose when she saw a text message from a bingu on her inbox. She opened it.

 

9:00 AM KST

 

TOP wrote: Come before it’s too late. Grab the chance.

Myeongdong Cathedral. 74 Myeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul

 

"Now what the hell is this? And a church?" She said out loud while getting off her bed. She checked the time it was sent. Almost an hour ago. It was already 10:05 AM according on her phone.

 

10:07 AM

You wrote: Yoong where are you? I need help. Do you know Your Youngbae oppa's phone number? Did he change it?

 

While waiting for Yoona's reply, she grabbed her luggage and seized a simple white blouse, pale jacket  and black jeggings. She changed into it and paired it up with her favorite black shoes.

 

Her phone rang and without looking at the caller ID, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter