It's time

Loquet {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it that time already?” Sehun asked to Chanyeol, an Umbra, a human who was willing to help everyone similar to Sehun by generations.

“It’s close, but not really,” Chanyeol answered, his hands were busy, cooking dinner.

They were back to a building in a filthy corner of the city, disconnecting from the outside world as they await their most important guest, the Harbringer.

“I thought you said its that time already,” Sehun complained, the cold air seeping into his skin, “I’m bored and I want to go out.” He couldn’t help but shivered, his hands rubbing to make a slightest friction. “I know, but you should prepare for the worst of him.”

According to the plans of the Harbringer, they’ll meet by winter and the calender showed December 24th. Where is that leader, Sehun tapped his fingers on his thigh.

“Aren’t you curious how he’ll look like? You said he’s a blur,“ Chanyeol asked out of a sudden, as he looked over his shoulder. “Sort of,” Sehun blurted out, immediately regretting it.

Its true that he couldn’t remember exactly how the Harbringer looks, but he knew exactly that every Harbringer has their own charms and good looks. Without further discussion, Sehun concluded that the leader must’ve also looked good.

“But what matters the most, is that I’ll make sure his plans goes well,” Sehun dismissed the topic, pretty much trying to stop thinking how good looking will the Harbringer look like.

“Its going well alright,” Chanyeol walked to the table, the porridge he cooked poured into a bowl already. He gave the bowl to Sehun, “You’re not eating?”

Chanyeol smiled, shaking his head a bit, “Maybe later, I should go for the Harbringer.”

Sehun, who was about to ravish his porridge, stopped and then frowned, “You said it wasn’t time yet.”

“I didn’t say it wasn’t time for me,” a smirk played on his lips, he put on his coat and took a scarf along with it, “In the mean time, eat your food.” Then Chanyeol disappeared out of the door.

 

 

A gust of wind blew past, as Kai took slow steps beyond the small town. He felt familiar, a feeling that he’d been there before.

His curiosity towards how his mind was clueless, brought him to where he was at. He ended up letting his feet take him to where ever it is.

Somehow, his feet took him to a small café, he smiled at how lively it looked like from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter