Prologue

Loquet {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was his purpose of living. The world is different in his eyes. People aren’t just ordinary people. 

Some have the roles similar to him, concealing beneath ordinary ones. Some had the magnet of attracting his kind, from the bluntness and amnesia. A lot of them, are dangerous and the thirst to kill is undeniably strong in their will. 

Sehun knows that he’s an Infiltrant, in which his memories continue on to another living body. A soul of an Infiltrant chose Sehun’s body to continue remembering. In common saying, Sehun is immortal from his trailing memories.

Sehun remembers someone asking him to wait, wait and be patient with him hence he’ll have an amnesia when they meet again in another life, another body form but physical appearance. 

Sehun was given a task from no other than the master plan, the leader of the Harbringers. 

Infiltrant and Harbringer lives side by side, with different roles yet equally important. Harbringer, ones that held the prophecy of the world in hand, where stability and balance lies in the plans they make. What they know is truly the cause of their own danger. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter