01. JEON JUNGKOOK

Good Girl. Bad Boy.

The alarm sounded and I woke up, squinting at the dark ceiling. I finally got up and stretched my arms as I yawned, and got out of bed. I shuffled towards the bathroom and took a shower. By the time I finished getting ready, it was 6:30 in the morning. I headed downstairs to the kitchen. I passed by the little caged area that JoJo, our dog was in. He was awake and happy to see me. 

"Annyeong, JoJo." I rubbed his head, earning a to my arm. 

I refilled his bowl of food and then began to make breakfast. 

By 7 o'clock, I was prepping the kids their lunch for school. I then heard someone coming downstairs. 

"Morning, unnie." A tired voice said. 

"Morning Hye Jin." I replied, putting the plates on the table. "Are the boys awake?"

"Yeah. They're washing up right now." She said, sitting down. 

I nodded and turned back to the stove. I grabbed a bowl and scooped some porridge into it. I placed the bowl onto a tray and put a glass filled with water and headed upstairs. 

"Morning, noona." Two small boys greeted.

"Morning. Breakfast is ready downstairs." I informed them. 

I headed towards the master room, knocking on the door as I held the tray with one hand. 

"Omma? Are you awake?" I called out. 

"Deh~ Come in." I heard her say. 

I opened the door and greeted her with a smile, "Good morning, omma." 

She smiled back at me, "Good Morning." 

I sat by her side as I placed the tray on the nightstand besides her bed. 

"How are you feeling today?" I asked her. 

"I'm feeling better." She said, my head. 

I smiled, "That's good. Eun Hee unnie will be coming a bit later than usual today, she said she has some errands to do." 

Omma is bedridden because she's ill, and Eun Hee is the nurse that comes and takes care of her when we're not home. She's been taking care of her for about two years already, and she's loved by everyone in this household. Even our dog, JoJo loves her. 

"That's fine." Omma said. "You should go and eat your breakfast. Komawo, for always bringing my breakfast up."

I smiled, "It's no problem at all."

I then got up and headed downstairs, joining my little siblings at the table. 

"Did you all tell omma good morning?" I asked them as I began to eat. 

"Deh~" They all replied. 

When everyone was done eating, I began to put everything into the sink. 

"I'll do it, noona." Young Min said. 

I ruffled the his hair, "Aigoo. Komawo." 

"Noona~" He whined as he began to fix his hair. 

I laughed at his cuteness and went to prep the food for Eun Hee. I put a plastic wrap around it and placed it on the table with a little note. 

When Young Min finished the dishes, we all headed upstairs to omma's room.

"Omma, we'll be going to school now." Hye Ji said.

"Have fun at school." She smiled at us. 

We all gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

"Get a lot of rest, omma." I said. 

"Deh~" She said. 

I took the tray with the empty bowl and headed downstairs. We all then left the house. I dropped the kids off at the two boys in elementary school. Hye Ji left with her group of friends later on during the walk to the middle school. I then headed for the high school, passing students along the way. Few greeted me and I greeted them back. 

When I reached the school, I headed to the student council room. I grabbed a few paper work that I was yet to finish. I went to my locker to grab some textbooks. That's when I heard a loud slam against the lockers, the lockers itself shaking from whatever was thrown against it. 

I turned to where a group was beginning to form. I headed towards the crowd and squeezed through. There in the middle, was Jeon Jungkook. I frowned at the sight. He was holding the poor student by the collar of his shirt, pinning him against the lockers. Jungkook two friends, Kim Taehyun and Park Jimin stood behind him. 

"Where's the money you owe me?" Jungkook said with a cold tone. 

"I-I-I don't have it y-yet." The guy replied, looking as if he was going to pee his pants. 

"You said that since last month." 

"I-I.."

Jungkook slammed his back into the lockers once again. That's when I had enough and stepped in.

"Yah!" I exclaimed. "Jeon Jungkook! Stop this right now!" 

All eyes turned towards me as I walked over to them, going between Jimin and Taehyung. I pushed Jungkook away from the poor guy and moved in front of him. 

Jungkook scoffed, a smirk forming, "Look who's here to save the day once again. It'll be great if you'd stop interfering with my business, Student Council President-ssi." 

I scoffed as well, "You make it my business when you bully the students." 

His smirk remained, "Wae? You're not their parents, nor a teacher." 

"Doesn't mean I can't help them." I said. "How much does he owe you?" 

"Sixty bucks." Jungkook said. 

My eyes widened a bit. Sixty bucks?! I can kind of understand why he's sort of mad then... But he still has no right to harm the guy. I pulled out my wallet in my pocket. I took out the money and added up to sixty dollars. I stretched my arms out at him with the money. 

"Here. Take it and leave him alone." I said. 

The smirk was wiped off his face and an eyebrow went up. He smacked my hand aside.

"I don't need your money. You're not the one who owes me." He said, eyeing the guy behind me. 

But I didn't care. I smacked the money onto his chest. 

"Take it. I'll just have him owe me back. Unlike you, I'm not going to hurt him for the money back." I said. 

He didn't say anything. I guess he has nothing else to say back. But he then threw the money at me. 

"I don't need your pathetic money." He said and walked off, the two following him.

I scoffed while rolling my eyes and picked up the money from the floor and stuffed it back into my pocket. He's unbelievable, I swear. I turned to the guy that was literally shaking behind me.

"Gwenchana?" I asked him. 

He nodded, "Deh. Kamsamnida."

"You shouldn't borrow so much money from people, especially a guy like him." I told him. 

His head hung low in shame, "But I needed some money to pay for appa's hospital bill, and no one was willing to lend the money." 

I smiled a little as I heard the reason. I was about to say something, but the bell rang. The guy bowed to me before he left. I headed for my class and saw Hyun Ae about to walk in. 

"Hyun Ae!" I called out, causing her to stop. 

She looked towards me and smiled, "Hye Mi, annyeong!" 

We walked into the classroom together and sat in our seats. Hyun Ae seat was right next to mine. I hung my bag on the hook that was on the side of the desk and leaned back, sighing. What a great way to start the morning.  

"What's with that look?" She asked. 

"It's nothing. Just had to deal with someone this morning." I told her. 

"Who?" She asked. 

The door slid open as if on cue, and in came the three. I motioned my head towards them. 

"Him. Jeon Jungkook." I replied.

"Again?" She raised an eyebrow. 

"Mhm." I said. 

The teacher then came in and class began. I took out the needed materials from inside my desk. 

Everything was like usual. Until something was thrown at my head. I looked down to find a crumpled piece of paper. When I looked back, I saw Jungkook giving me an amused look as he threw another on at me. I frowned and mouthed him to stop it. But he continued to throw the paper balls. But he stopped when the teacher faced forwards. When the teacher turned back to the board, he started again. I picked a few up and threw it back at him in irritation.

For a while, he stopped, but he then continued once again. I closed my eyes and took a breath. 

"Jeon Jungkook!" The teacher suddenly called out and I opened my eyes. "Stop throwing paper balls!"

I looked back and saw him smirking. My eyes widened as he threw one at the teacher. 

"Shiro." He said. 

I smacked my forehead. Is he stupid?! 

Everyone knew what was coming next. 

"Detention after school." The teacher said, clearly pissed at his behavior and answer. 

Jungkook shrugged. It's nothing new to him. Almost everyday, he has detention. 

It was now break time and everyone did whatever they pleased. I took out the paperwork and began to work on it. 

"Yah~ Do you always have to work on something during break?" Hyun Ae said. 

I laughed, "Shouldn't you be doing your work too?"

"I save that for after school." Hyun Ae said. 

"Yah. This is why you're always stressing out. And as the vice president of the council, you should take your work more seriously." I said. 

She pouted, "I do take my work seriously. It's just that I like to live my life." 

I rolled my eyes with a smile and continued on the work. Hyun Ae sighed and said she's going to the bathroom. I looked at the stack of papers on my desk and let out a little sigh. I should probably take a break, it is break period after all. But I still continued until class started again. 

I sighed when the bell rang and the students that left came back and sat in their seats. I stretched my arms out and leaned back, looking at the stack that remained there. I wasn't even halfway done. I probably have to bring it home again today. 

Finally, lunch came. I was starving. For a girl my size, I eat a lot. Hyun Ae linked arms with me and we headed to the cafeteria. When we got our food, we sat with the rest of the student council members. We just started eating with each other a while back because we needed to discuss about things, then it became a daily thing. 

"Annyeong." I said as I sat down. 

"Ah, annyeong, Hye Mi." He greeted back. 

"You're the only one here, Sungjae?" Hyun Ae asked, sitting down besides him. 

"Ani. Sehun is just right there." He said, pointing with his chopsticks. 

I turned around and saw him coming over with his tray. He sat down besides me. 

"Annyeong." He said. 

"Annyeong~" We all replied. 

"Are your friends going to sit with us again?" I asked the two boys. 

They both looked over at their friends that sat at different tables. 

"We should just combine our groups." Hyun Ae laughed. 

I laughed as well while nodding. 

"I'll talk with them later on." They both said. 

As we were eating, my eyes caught sight of a particular person. I held the metal spoon in my mouth. But I was drawn away when I heard my name being called. 

"You're staring at him again~" Hyun Ae said. 

I blushed, "A-Ani!" 

Sehun nudged my side, "You're totally in love, noona." 

"Aniya!" 

Sungjae grinned, "Admit it, you like him." 

I pouted, bringing the spoon back to my mouth. All three stared at me and I finally broke it out. Sehun kept nudging me to tell the truth, and the other two just kept giving me looks to spill it out. I couldn't take it anymore and finally came out with it. 

"Arasso! Arasso! I like him!" I said, hiding my face. 

"Obviously." Sehun said. 

"Shut up." I lightly punched his shoulder. 

He gave a hurt expression while he held the area I punched him, causing me to laugh and just punch him again. 

I glanced at him one more time and then quickly looked away when I saw him look up. 

"Gotta admit though, Mark sunbaenim is pretty cute." Hyun Ae said. "But Jin Young is more of my style. Or Jackson." 

I laughed and continued to eat, sparing a couple of glances at the table where he sat from time to time. When lunch was over, I got up and started to put my tray away. My heart started to beat like crazy when I found myself next to him in the line where everyone disposes their trash and place the trays. Stupid me accidentally hit against the table and my tray came crashing down onto it, everything falling out. I'm glad there wasn't anything in any of the dishes, or else it would've been a complete mess.

"Mianhaeyo!" I exclaimed, panicking. 

I heard someone laugh behind me, calling an idiot. But I didn't pay attention to whoever that was. Mark started to help me out and I internally freaked out. 

"A-Ah! You don't have to, sunbaenim!" I frantically exclaimed. 

But he still helped out, "It's alright. Be careful next time." 

He gave me a smile, causing the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy. 

"D-Deh. Kamsamnida." I said. 

When I put my tray away. I couldn't help but feel really happy, bringing my hands to my face that was heating up. 

I then accidentally ran into someone.  

"Mi-"

"Watch where you're going." The person said. 

I looked up and frowned. The happy feeling slowly went away. How rude. 

"I don't get why you're all happy because he helped you." He said. 

I rolled my eyes, "That's my business, stay out of it."

He scoffed, "I don't see you doing the same with mine." 

"Go in or move, Jungkook." I said, pushing past him.

Class begun and I long awaited for the end of school. When the time finally came, I got up and gathered my things, picking up the paperwork and heading towards the student council room. 

"Where's Hyun Ae?" Sungjae asked when I entered the room alone. 

"Her mom apparently wants her to go home early today." I said. 

"Yah. She said that for two days in a row." Sungjae said. 

I shrugged, "If eomoni needs her to be home, then leave it. She'll just do the work at home. Where's Sehunie?"

"He went to the bathroom." 

We needed to discuss about the upcoming event. Sungjae's the council's secretary and Sehun was the treasurer. We need to talk about the budget and the plans. 

After a couple of hours, we were able to get half our work done. Although Sehun was just the treasurer, I still made him do some work. There were no third years in the student council, which was a surprise this year. I guess the third years are too busy to do this or uninterested. All of us were second years, except for Sehun.

"Aren't you going home yet?" Sungjae asked. 

"You guys go first. I just need to finish this paperwork." I said. 

"Arasso..." They both said. 

"Don't overwork yourself." Sehun said. 

"Deh~" I replied, waving goodbye to them. 

When they closed the door and I saw them walk down the hall a bit more, I laid my head down on the floor and sighed. Aishhh... I then sat up straight and slapped my cheeks. 

"This one stack then I'll go."  I muttered to myself and got to work. 

Half an hour passed and I stretched my arms, "Done~!"

I got up and put the paper on the desk. I grabbed my things and headed out. 

"Ah. Jeon Jungkook." I said when I spotted him on the first floor. 

Jungkook detention moved to cleaning the halls on the first floor. He kept messing around and pissed off nearly all the teachers today. 

"Yah. Help me out." He said. 

I folded my arms, "Why should I?"

"I already mopped up three hallways by myself and I'm tired." He said.

"It's not my fault you're having this punishment." I folded my arms. 

He threw a rag at me, "Just help me." 

I caught it with a frown. I walked over and threw it back at him. 

"Your problem, not mine." I said. 

I began to walk away, but I was suddenly grabbed by the wrist and pulled me back. Next thing I knew, I was slammed against the wall, his face just inches away from mine. I gulped as I tried to keep our distance, but failed, considering I'm against a wall. All I could do was turned my head away from him. 

"What's with your damn attitude?" He asked, clearly irritated.

I rolled my eyes at him, "What's with my attitude? You should see yourself. Now back off." 

I pushed him away and walked off, my face flushed from how close he was to my face. I felt him staring at me as I walked, but I didn't look back. 

Unknowingly, he watched me with a smirk and an amused look.



A/N: Ugh. I know. This chapter wasn't that all exciting. But I hope you readers enjoyed it. I promise that the chapters coming up will be more interesting! ^-^ 

Comment your thoughts! It'll allow me to see if I'm giving you guys a story that is worthy of reading. Any type of feedback is appreciated ^^ 

Thank you for reading~! 

Saranghae~!!! <3