There's a little Something there

Exo Imagines

Authors Note

Hi anyone who reads this. This is my first fanfiction that I've ever finished please leave me comments I want to know whether it's any good and if I should write another.Sorry for any mistakes I have not edited this thoroughly yet but feel free to tell me about them so I can fix it right away.There will also be pictures of her clothes , the unicorn and what he wears but I have to edit them first.

Thank you.

 

 

I was so nevous, I'd never been on a date before and the fact that he was gorgeous didn't make me feel more confident because I was anything but beautiful. I was me, just the ordinary plain me.

 

EARLIER THAT DAY

 

I was sitting eating my lunch at the mall in a small shop I go all the time. Mostly because the food is amazing and it reminds me of home. I was in my own world listening to music and drawing. I didn't even notice him staring at me across the shop, with eyes of complete adoration. He tapped my shoulder, startled I took out my head phones and looked at him.

"Hi, sorry to frighten you but do you mind if I sit here. You aren't waiting on anyone?" He smiled

"No not at all, please sit I wouldn't mind some company" I muttered shyly.

"My name's Lay nice to meet you" 

"Hi Lay, I'm Y/N"

"This is such a nice place and the food is amazing." He said sipping a bit of his drink.

"Yeah it's my favourite place to have lunch, its so small, peacful and almost homely" 

"What are you drawing?" he asked curiously

"Oh this it's not done I don't show people my drawings until they're finished, plus it's not very good either"

"Please I'd love to see it I'm sure it's a beautiful drawing"

"A little look can't hurt I suppose" I passed him my book over the table.

"This is amazing it's so realistic, it's almost like I could reach through the page and touch the person!"

"Thanks, It doesn't look like who it's supposed to so it's no good"

"Even if it isn't perfect but I think it's beautiful, just like you"

I blushed bright red and almost choked on my food. I had to grab my drink to wash the food down.

"I'd like to take you out to dinner tonight, that is if you're not busy.Would you like to? I mean you don't have a boyfriend or anything do you?" He rambled

"Hehehe.... Sure I'd love to go out for dinner." I giggled

"Really? What time are you free?"

"I'm free all day actually"

"So 6pm is okay?"

"Absolutely, Do you want to meet here?"

"Sounds perfect, here at 6pm"

Then we continued to talk for about half an hour before he excused himself telling me he had to go.

 

PRESENT

I tried on so many clothes I couldn't decide what to wear and it was already 5pm. So I called up my closest friend and she told me to wear my little black dress; the dress good for any occassion. I put it on and paired the dress with blue and silver jewelery.

 

Perfect! I didn't even put on any make-up I never wear any normally so it would look weird. I glanced at the clock 5:30pm. Oh no! I had to leave now or I'll never make it in time. I rushed out the door and hopped in a cab. If I walked like I normally did I would be late for sure.

I made it to the mall and looked at my watch it was 5:59pm. I was going to be late. I rushed into the mall straight to my favourite shop; our meeting place. I was rushing so much that I ran straight into Lay. I braced myself to hit the floor but the impact never came, he had caught me by my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"You know Y/N, you should be more careful and look where you're going hehehe" He chuckled letting me out of his embrace.

"Oh my I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to walk straight into you."

"It's fine I'm just glad I caught you, falling on this floor would hurt alot"

"Thank you"

"You don't need to thank me since I'm your date it's my job to get you home safely."

"So gentlemanly of you"

"I aim to please, so shall we go m'lady?" he chuckled offering his arm to me.

"Absolutely I want to know where we're having dinner" I chimed enthusiastically taking his arm.

We walked through the mall and down the street arm in arm. I started shivering a little bit ,wearing a dress when it was this cold wasn't very smart.

"Are you cold?"

"Yeah a little. I should have brought a jacket with me"

"Wait a second" he said taking off his jacket he put it over my shoulders and hugged me as we continued walking "We're almost there anyway"

"Thank you"

We walked a little bit further up the street and stopped in front of a fancy looking resturant with a huge line.

"Is this where we're having dinner?"

"Yeah I hope it's not too much"

"No it's wonderful I've always wanted to eat hear but I never have"

"Excellent" he says walking to the front of the line 

"This way please sir" One of the waitresses said leading us up a set of beautiful glass stairs

"Lay, Where are we going?"

"It's a suprise just wait"

"Okay"

When we got to the top of the stairs I finally saw, he had reserved us a table next to the full wall window looking down onto the street and up to the stars. The table had a beautiful vase of flowers and a small tray of candles. The waiter brang out the menus handing one to each of us. We ordered and handed the menus back.I looked out the window up at the beautiful stars, we are in the city so there aren't many but the ones I can see are wonderful none the less.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it, this is so beautiful"

"I'm glad you like it" He smiled widely his dimples showing as he looked at me. 

She is so beautiful not just on the outside. From her smile....her lips.....her eyes....... her everything.....just the way she..is. She is perfect and I want to make her mine and I want to be hers. Ever since we met she's been the only thing on my mind. She's smart, kind and genuinely nice. I know it's early for this but I think I love her.

I turned away from the window and look back at Lay.

"I'm so glad I met you Lay."

"And why do you say that?"

"You're just so sweet and nice I'm lucky to have found someone like that, they're rare these days."

"They can't be too rare because I found one too."

I blushed and just as I was about to respond our food came.

"Wow this is amazing!" I smelt the food and it was almost intoxicating.

"I was hoping you would like it."

I had a small taste of my food and it was amazing. We spent the rest of dinner chatting. When we had finished we didn't have desert I thought he must be saving that for later. Then bill came and I opened up my purse to help pay.

"I'll pay"

"Are you sure? This is going to be expensive."

"I brought you here it'd be unfair to make you pay, plus the gentleman should always pay."

"Okay"

We left and walked down the street, his jacket and arm around me.

"I've had a great time we should do this again sometime."

"I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend actually.I know it's only our first date but I really like you"

"I really like you too boyfriend" I giggled. "Omg that is so cute" I pointed at a plush unicorn in a toy store.

"Why don't we go in there and look around?"

We walked into the warm store and Lay took his jacket off my shoulders then we looked around playing with various toys through out the store.

"I'll be right back" Lay said as he walked away leaving me in an isle of plush toys.

"Okay"

He came back only moments later.

"That was quick'' 

"Do you want to go get dessert?''

"As long as it has chocolate, I'm in" 

We left the store and crossed the road. I could hear thunder so I looked up, the stars were gone they were replaced with dark clouds.

"It looks like it's going to rain soon" Lay sighed sadly.

"Why do you sound so sad?" I questioned.

"When it starts raining our date is over and I have to take you home.I was hoping that this night could just last forever."

"You have no reason to be sad Lay we can go on another date tomorrow if you like."

"I'll be looking forward to that then"

We continued walking until we came to a beautiful little ice cream shop with special rose shaped ice creams.

"They are so pretty,I wonder how they make them." I stared in wonder.

"Do you want one?" Lay smirked

"Yes please."

"Chocolate?"

"Yes thank you"

We ended up getting one choccolate and one red velvet ice cream.

"What's the red velvet like?"

"It's delicious do you want a taste?" He smiled widely

"There's no way I can say no to that"

He offered his ice cream to me and I took a petal off the edge. His ice cream was even better than mine it had chocolate and raspberry. Next time I need to remember to get that one instead.

"Wow that's delicious"

"I know it's what I always get."

The rain started falling not long agfter we had finnished our ice creams.

"Come here" Lay said holding his jacket above us as we ran to the only shelter; a nearby telephone box. When we got there Lay let me get in first and shut the door behind us. when he turned around I realised we were incredibly close.

"You have a little something here" he said as he wiped off the chocolate ice cream from the corner of my mouth with his before leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips.The kiss was short but it was the best kiss I had ever had, it was full of love rather than lust like most of the kisses i'd had before were.My brain didn't know what to do, so me being the awkwward person I am I just stood there.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" Lay said as he pulled away

"It's okay" I smiled as I kissed him back."You are my boyfriend after all. Don't you remember?" I giggled

"That reminds me I bought you this" He smirked playfully as he pulled out the unicorn I liked from the toy shop out of his jacket.
"You bought this for me?" I squealled in excitment

"Yes I did, I would do anything for you baby girl"

I almost jumped on him as I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, I'm going to name him Yixing."

"I'm glad you like it"

After the rain had stop we called a cab and Lay opened the door for me as we got in. I was so tired that I didn't even remember falling asleep in Lays arms while I was cuddling Yixing.

This had most probably been the best day ever. I had met the girl of my dreams and made her happy nothing could be better than that. I looked down at her sleeping in my arms she was so cute, so fragile but yet so strong. I swept the hair out of her face and leant down kissing her forehead. She stirred a little bit her eyes fluttering. She reached out and held me tighter and said my name. Lay......At that moment I realised there was nothing I wouldn't do for this beautiful girl in my arms. There was nothing that could seperate us and nothing that would hurt more than to lose her. When we arrived at her house I paid the driver before lifted her out of the cab. Getting her keys from her bag I unlocked the house before setting her down in her bed. She woke up a little bit. "Lay stay here with me" So I did sa she asked I fell asleep with this girl I loved curled up in my arms.

The begining.