Lost

Long Distance Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol and Joshua walked into their first class of the day: ESL, English is the Second Language and that was what Joshua and Seungcheol was taking since they were born speaking Korean at their home. The class didn't have too many students who had English as their second language so there were only a couple of students in this whole class. The two walked into class when Seungcheol saw the girl that he saw before sitting at her desk with her phone in her hand and Seungcheol's train of thought was interrupted when Joshua called out to Camille or Chaeyool, her Korean name but Seungcheol didn't know that she was a Korean.

"Chaeyool!" Joshua called and she looked up with a grin on her face. 

"Hong Jisoo!" Chaeyool got up from her desk and ran to Joshua's open arms and hugged him since she hasn't seen her best friend for the whole summer. 

"I missed you lots." Joshua mumbled, hugging Chaeyool even tigher. 

"He--Hey.. I can't breathe." Chaeyool laughed when Joshua finally released her. "But I missed you too, Jisoo."  She noticed the boy standing behind Joshua who was looking shy when he saw her. "Who's this?" She asked in English and Joshua turned around to see Seungcheol standing behind him and Joshua immediately smiled. "That's Seungcheol, the exchange student who's going to stay with me until I leave for Korea after freshman year ends." He replied in English and Seungcheol didn't know what the two were saying since he wasn't really fluent in English. Chaeyool walked over Joshua and held out her hand, "I'm Camille," She said in English and since he didn't know what she was saying, all he did was smile awkwardly. 

"Um, Chaeyool?" Joshua whispered. "He doesn't speak English, just Korean." 

"Oh!" Chaeyool pulled her hand away and whispered back into her best friend's ear. "Really?" Chaeyool pulled away from Joshua as he was smiling and nodding at the same time. 

"I'm sorry," Chaeyool apologized in Korean before she bowed towards Seungcheol who's mouth was opened due to shock. "I'm Nam Chaeyool. Nice to meet you." She smiled and inside Seungcheol, it melted him when he saw how beautiful her smile was. "What's your name?"

"Hi.." Seungcheol managed to hold out his hand and waited for Chaeyool to take it which she did without any hesitation. "I'm Seungcheol, Choi Seungcheol." 

🎶🎶🎶

It was finally lunch, everyone's favorite time of the day but for Chaeyool, she went to the basketball courts with Joshua and they found a random basketball sitting by the hoop and Chaeyool thought it would be fun to play basketball with Joshua. Chaeyool tried shooting the ball into the hoop but sadly missed, making Joshua laugh like a seal. 

*Aish, this guy.* Chaeyool glared at her best friend and as she retrieved the ball, she "accidently" threw it at Joshua to stop his laughing but this time, it was her turn to laugh when she saw his face. 

"Hahaha!" Chaeyool fell to the ground laughing and Joshua stood there with his mouth opened. 

"Hey!" Joshua yelled. "I'm going to kill you!" 

"Do it, Hong Jisoo!" Chaeyool stuck her tongue out and retrieved the basketball again, trying to make another basket and successfully got the ball in the hoop this time. 

Seungcheol walked out into the field where he saw Chaeyool and Joshua have their own one on one basketball game which made Choi Seungcheol smile. Not only basketball was his favorite sport to play, he saw the two people that was going to be with him throughout his whole year of high school having a great time messing around on the courts and Seungcheol can tell why they're best friends. He slowly walked towards the two best friends with his hands in his jean pocket and grabbed the basketball that rolled away from Joshua and Chaeyool as they wrestled on the grass. 

"Having fun?" Seungcheol asked while he dribbled the basketball. 

"Very!" Joshua replied and held Chaeyool's wrists down as he sat on top of her.

"Hey, are you not going to let go?" Chaeyool struggled from Joshua's grip. 

"Nope~" Joshua sang with a smug smirk on his face. "Noona~" 

"Hey!" Chaeyool screamed. "You want to die?!" She spat finally trying to get out of Joshua's grasp.

"No but I want to play against you and Seungcheol in a game of basketball." Joshua grinned and Seungcheol raised his eyebrow. 

"Oh yeah?" Seungcheol chuckled. "You think you can beat Chaeyool and I?"

"Heck yeah I can!" Joshua cheered. "Pass me the rock!" 

"What will you do if we win?" Chaeyool asks crossing her arms with a smug look. 

"I'll buy you whatever you want! Food, necesities or whatever!" 

"Deal!" Seungcheol and Chaeyool agreed together. 

"And if I win?" Joshua questions with his arms crossed. 

"Then we'll do the same thing. We'll buy you whatever you want, Hong Jisoo." Chaeyool replied. 

"No! That's not what I want!" Joshua stomped his foot like a five year old with a tantrum. 

"Hey, you don't talk to your olders like that." Seungcheol spat.

"You heard Seungcheol oppa," Chaeyool glared and when Seungcheol heard Chaeyool call him "oppa," it made him feel weird and awkward inside. "What do you want then, Josh?" 

"Be my slave for a week." Joshua smirked. 

Seungcheol and Chaeyool looked at each other with worry shown in their eyes until they fell to Joshua's defeat.

"Fine!" The two screamed.

🎶🎶🎶

During the basketball game between Joshua versus Seungcheol and Chaeyool, Joshua regretted being all by himself. Why would he think 2 vs. 1 would be a good game for hm when he's losing by ten points? Seungcheol dribbled the ball down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter