I Never Stopped Loving You

Long Distance Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol went back to his room, furiously. He swung open the door of his bedroom that he shared with Mingyu, Chan, Jeonghan and Seungkwan and jumped onto his bed, burying his head into his pillow. Seungcheol startled his roommates that were sitting on their own beds when he stormed in, the others watching their leader have a breakdown.

"Why?" Seungcheol muffled. "Why Doyoon?!" He screamed into his pillow. 

"Hyung!" Seungkwan whipped one of his earbuds out as he called towards Seungcheol. "What's wrong?"

Taking his face out of his pillow for the others to see his now tear stained face, he quickly jumped out of his bed and grabbed his laptop before he left the room, slamming the door behind him which left a big bang from the door, startling the younger members. 

Seungcheol left the dorm with his laptop resting tightly in his arms. He was walking down the streets with his shoes somewhat properly on, leaving the heels of his foot to hang off from his shoes as he stormed down the streets. Seungcheol wasn't crying anymore. No, he was angry. He was angry that Doyoon took his first love away from him when Seungcheol told Doyoon who he liked in high school. 

Seungcheol arrived to the practice room at his company where he knew that the other members won't ask him what he was doing and why was he doing it but he got to the recording studio where he stormed right in, seeing one of s named Jihoon who used his stage name Woozi sitting in the recording room.

"Jihoon, get out." Seungcheol demanded, fire showing in his red tear-stained eyes. 

Woozi turned around and stared at him in shock. "Hyung, wh--"

"Lee Jihoon! Get out, please!" Seungcheol demanded again, more tears falling down his face. 

Woozi got up from his seat and left the room muttering something that Seungcheol didn't care about their music or something like that. Seungcheol quickly closed the door and locked it, sitting on the chair that Woozi was sitting on before. He quickly opened his laptop clicking around until he got the Skype app to open. He scrolled down to his what he thought was his best friend and quickly clicked the video call button.

"You're so dead, Jang Doyoon." Seungcheol muttered.

🎶🎶🎶

It was already 9:30 in the evening and Chaeyool watched Doyoon fall asleep in her lap while she sat on her bed in her room with her hand placed in his hair. Chaeyool smiled as Doyoon leaned in into her touch but for some reason, Chaeyool's smile fell when she realized that they weren't going to be together for long after graduation. When she was about to fall asleep, Doyoon's laptop started to ring. It didn't wake Doyoon but it caught Chaeyool's attention. Wanting to know who it was, Chaeyool lightly removed Doyoon's head off her lap, got up from her bed and successfully retrieved Doyoon's laptop from her desk. Seeing that there was an incoming Skype call, her eyes widened when she saw who it was coming from: Choi Seungcheol.

Chaeyool left her room and sat on the top steps of her dormitory with her earbuds in before she answered the call.

"Doyoon I swear---" Seungcheol cut off when he saw who it was. "Nam Chaeyool."

"Seungcheol," Chaeyool smiled. "It's been a while."  

"Yeah," Chaeyool watched Seungcheol stare at her through the screen. "How have you been?" Seungcheol asks and Chaeyool smiles.

"I've been great, thank you. The school, food, location, friends, it's amazing."

"A-- and your boyfriend?" 

"Oh," Chaeyool smiles but her smile falls when she sees how broken Seungcheol is. "He's good." Chaeyool watched Seungcheol's expression drop when he sees the ring on her finger.  "Cheol, are you alright?"

He tries to cover his face by turning away on the computer chair and Chaeyool starts frowning when she hears Seungcheol sniffling in the distance on the computer. "Choi Seungcheol, answer me."

 "Cheol.... Do you still like me, perhaps?" 

Seungcheol doesn't say anything but just nods his head.

Chaeyool was shocked. "Cheol.. Why-- why didn't you tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter