updates. +1

GEMINI x THE NEXT GENERATION + APPLY OPEN
 
updates page last updated: 08032016
2702
eun speaks — so here is the new and improved layout for gemini, many many thanks to daepyeo for rushing this out at the very last notice but i'm really satisfied with how this turned out. I usually don't like talking too much but I have a couple of important things to address: if you haven't already, take another look at the cheatsheet. i kinda reworte everything in the past few days and it would give you better insight of what i have in mind for the story. also, reviews would be pushed out in another two to three days. I have been a little busy with work for a while, but i'll probably be less overwhelmed by tomorrow. so reviews would probably be started on by then.
eun speaks — so with the stream of applicants with y'all amazing apps and all, thank you for the support thus far. It has been really enjoyable just reading everything that you have gifted to us and all. As something of a thank you gift for you, I've decided on writing teasers for every applicant that I have. But with work and life and me just being a lazy , ideas are going to be a problem. So anyway, the question -- when it comes to writing your character, what is something you want me to keep in mind? any ideas, pointers and things of the like would definitely be awesome, because I really am not too confident of my own ability to portray your characters. thank you, once again, for the support that you have shown us thus far is really encouraging.
0803
2203
eun speaks — so its been a while since another update is written ;; just writing a short update to let y'all know I'll be heading overseas for about a week to spend some much needed time with my family ((its been a while since we did anything together )). I can probably still reply to pms and anything of the like though but I won't be able to push out teasers until I'm back. Have a safe early Good Friday/Easter and I'll see you guys in a week or so. 
 
 
 
eun speaks — i am finally back from a five day long vacation - which has been really rejuvenating, by the way. Hope you guys spent an awesome easter, by the way. I am also kinda thrown off the bus by some unexpected news. Ari left rather hastily - and she has as of now, deactivated her account. I have my reservations of whether she'll return or not, so just to play safe - I'm re-opening my co-author spot to anyone, just hit me up. Jessica will also be open as a mentor to anyone interested as well. 
2903
3003
eun speaks — so its been a while since another update is written ;; just writing a short update to let y'all know I'll be heading overseas for about a week to spend some much needed time with my family ((its been a while since we did anything together )). I can probably still reply to pms and anything of the like though but I won't be able to push out teasers until I'm back. Have a safe early Good Friday/Easter and I'll see you guys in a week or so.