What Am I Going To Do, Chapter 5

The Beast Inside

ELLA POV

Wait....My best friends aren't human?! I thought every person was human....Why didn't they tell me they were supernatural beings before now? I need to calm down, I am sure they had their reasons for not telling me that they weren't human. 

To Scarlet:

So you're telling me that you and Maria aren't humans...? Maria is a vampire and you are a werewolf? When the did this happen??? I thought werewolves and vampires are supposed to be like sworn enemies. 

From Scarlet:

*sighs* We are supposed to hate each other, but I didn't care about the fact that you and Maria weren't wolves when I became friends with you. I liked the fact that you guys actually wanted to be friends with me unlike everybody else.....Wait, is that all you got out of the message I sent you?!

To Scarlet: 

No....I saw the part about Jonghyun....I ignored it....

From Scarlet:

I said what I said in that message because I wanted your help not to just have you focus on part of it! Ya know what, nevermind!

I sigh and fall backwards onto my bed letting my phone fall next to me.

To Scarlet:

I'm sorry. I just don't know what to tell you...I will try to come up with something to help you, but for now I have to go out with Taemin and Minho.

I never got a message back from Scarlet after that. I got off of my bed and headed to my bedroom door. I ran down the stairs to the front door. I stood behind the door peering out waiting to see Minho's car stop in front of my house. Eventually the black car pulled up in front of the house. I opened the red door and stepped out onto the grey painted porch before going down the steps to the car. I pull the car door open and get in. I slam the door shut after I was in.

"Hey guys,"I say once Minho starts to drive away from my house.

Taemin turns around in his seat so he can see me,"Hi Ella!"

"So what are you doing tonight?"I ask.

"We are planning on going to the mall and do some other stuff afterwards,"Minho answers still looking at the road.

I nod slightly,"Okay."

We didn't talk the rest of the way to the mall, but after sometime Taemin must have gotten sick of the silence because he the radio. The song that came on was Daddy by PSY. I watched as Taemin started jamming out to the song while Minho glared at him slightly for a few seconds before putting his focus back on the road. A little bit longer and we arrived at the mall. Once we were parked Taemin was the first one to get out of the car. When we started walking Taemin and Minho walked hand in hand while I walked behind them smiling slightly to myself.

They look so happy together! How could someone not smile when they see that? I wonder if Taemin or Minho is a supernatural being like Maria and Scarlet? Do they know about their secret? I want to know!!

"We aren't shopping for the two of you?"I ask hoping that we don't have to find more couple items. "It's no fun being the third wheel while your friends get couple items!"

Minho shakes his head,"I wasn't planning on buying couple items, but I can if you really want Taemin and I to."

"Don't be so mean to me!!"I whine.

"Fine, we won't make you watch us get couple items. We came here because we want to make up for all the times you were the third wheel,"Taemin turns in my direction and smiles one of his angelic smiles.

I give a wide smile,"Really? You guys are going to buy something for me!"

The pair nods.

The three of us walk around the mall for awhile until I found something that I actually wanted. It was a shirt that was for one of my all time favorite Korean pop music groups, Big Bang. 

"That is what I want!"I point at the shirt through the stores big window.

Minho walks into the store and grabs one of the shirts and goes to the cash register to pay for. Once he finished paying he walked out and handed me the bag,"Here you go Ella."

"Thank you oppa~!"I smile as I take the bag from my friend. "I have a hypathetical question for you two."

"Okay,"Taemin raises an eyebrow.

I both of them in eye,"Let's say that a friend of your's is in a relationship with someone, but their parents don't approve of the relationship and your friend asks for advice?"

Minho's face scrunches up in thought,"I don't know....I guess tell the friend to try and convince the parents to accept the relationship."

Taemin nods his head in agreement.

I have to remember that to tell Scarlet.

"Okay,"I smile,"now what are we going to do?"

JONGHYUN POV

I walk into the house to see my dad sitting at the dinner table in a way that made it seem like he was waiting for me. I walk over to the table and sit next to him.

"I am going to take it that you want to talk to me?"I look him in the eyes.

My father nods,"Yes. You never told me why you called Scarlet your mate."

I move my eyes away from my father's gaze and stare at the table. 

What am I going to tell him? I can't just be like 'I called Scarlet my mate because she is my mate. We already had so that means no other woman can be my mate and there is nothing you can do about it.'" ty . Come up with a lie...

I meet my father's gaze again,"I only called her my mate because I am-was in a relationship with her, but I broke up with her like you told me..."

"Good, now on to other business,"my father continues glaring at me. "As you know tomorrow is when you will meet the women that can be your mate, but you will only end up being able to pick one. You will end up having to take each one out and get to know them. After three weeks you will have to make your choice."

I look down and sigh,"Okay."

I have three weeks to make it known that Scarlet is my mate...How am I supposed to do that?! There is no way in hell that he will accept that Scarlet is the one...! !

I get up from the table and walk into my room. I slam that door shut causing it to crack a little more than it already was. 

"!"I yell and throw something at the wall causing it break. 

I continue throwing things at the wall until I hear my door opens slightly and I throw something at the person entering my room.

"Hyung...Please calm down..."a voice says.

My vision clears and I see my younger brother,"Sorry..."

I sit on my bed and look at the table next to my bed seeing one of the only unbroken things in my room. It was a picture of Scarlet and I. 

"What happened?"Key asked.

I sigh and look away from the picture,"I had to break up with Scarlet and dad wants me to start meeting the group of girls that I am supposed to be picking my mate out of...The thing is that Scarlet is my mate and there is no way of changing that."

"Well then I guess we both are feeling horrible,"Key mumbled.

"What the could you possibly be feeling like over,"an extreme amount of anger came out of my voice.

Key was a little taken back by my words,"At least the girl you like is a wolf too! The girl I like is a VAMPIRE!"

This time I was the one who was taken back by the words that were being yelled,"WHAT?!"

"Maria...."Key looks down. "I didn't know she was a vamp when we first met her."

"HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW?!"I yell.

Key backs a way from me a little bit,"I guess I shouldn't have told you..."

My anger calms down a little bit,"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be taking my anger out on you.."

"I just don't know what to do,"Key looks at me.

"I don't know what to do either..."I mutter.

Hello guys! I know there hasn't been very much 2min in this story yet...I tried adding some 2min into this chapter, but don't worry there will be more 2min in this story. I am also sorry for the most of this story focusing on Jonghyun and Scarlet. I will be making the fouc change pretty soon so please don't hate me!! What did you guys think of this chapter? I have been writing this instead of spending time and talking with my family..not like they want to talk to me anyways so I choose to be anti-social. I hope you guys enjoyed in this chapter. Bye for now!!