Why, Chapter 3

The Beast Inside

KEY POV

I watch as Jonghyun laid down next to Scarlet.

"Go and find father to tell him what happened,"Jonghyun said looking at Scarlet's wounded body.

"But he won't car-"I started.

"I don't care! Just find him and tell him what ing happened,"Jonghyun looked at me.

I sigh,"Fine."

I give Jonghyun one last look and then run off in the direction that I originally came from. I jump over a bush and land on the cold ground with a thud. I watch the trees as I pass them just in case that vampire is up in one of them. I continue running until I stop on top of a rock and it allowed me to have a view of my parents. I run down to them.

"Where is your older brother?"my mother asked.

"He is with Scarlet. Something happened to her!"I explain.

I hear my father growl lowly,"I don't care that something happened to her! Go and tell him to get his over here, NOW!"

"No,"I say.

"NO?!"my father looks me dead in the eyes and looks like he is going to attack me.

Before he could try to do anything my mother stops him,"Honey...I know you won't let him be with that girl forever so let us go and see what happened to her this one time..."

My father sighs,"Fine.."

I turn around and lead them to where Jonghyun and Scarlet were still on the ground. When Jonghyun noticed our father's presence he stood up.

"What happened that was so important?"our father asked unamused.

"She was attacked by a vampire,"Jonghyun answered. "I told you she shouldn't be going off alone!"

"Vampire?!"our father yells. "W-what did he look like Scarlet?"

Scarlet stood up on unstable legs,"He was tall, with dark hair, and bright colored eyes. I couldn't see much else..."

"I think I know who it is,"our father growled. 

We all looked at him.

"It was probably Choi Minkyung,"He answered. "If he is here there are probably others with him. We need to see of they are still here! We have to spread out now. If you see other wolves tell them what is going on."

After that we split up. My father and mother go together, I go off on my own, and Scarlet and Jonghyun went together.

JONGHYUN POV

I sigh,"Scarlet..."

"What?"Scarlet turned around to look at me.

"I think it would be better if you transformed back into your human form baby,"I say as I walk to next to her.

"No,"Scarlet says and continues walking on her wobbly legs.

She is always so stubborn.

The rest of our walk was silent until Scarlet broke it,"Is that them?"

I look forward to see what Scarlet was talking about. Out in the open stood a group of four people and all of them were wearing black.

Scarlet and I get lower to the ground hoping that they won't see us.

"How are we supposed to tell you father?"Scarlet looks at me and I see that she is shaking.

"I will go and get him,"I say and start to get ready to walk off.

"No..."Scarlet whimpers.

I can't leave her alone either.

I go back to her side,"Okay. We need to try and see what they are talking about."

Scarlet gives me a little nod and we start inching closer to the group of vampires. When we get closer I look towards the woods and see that there are some other wolves from the pack watching them too.

"I found one of the wolves from the Kim pack,"I hear the leader of the group say. "I attacked it until two other wolves came and got me. We need to find the rest of the pack and get rid of them to make this town our's."

After that was said the group vanished. I was about to sit up and give a warning howl, but stopped when I looked up and saw the vampire that attacked Scarlet earlier right in front of us.

He gave a smile showing his fangs,"Well look what I have to here."

I get in a attack stance and growl causing Scarlet to stand behind me.

"It is the two of you again...But this time I am not letting either of you leave this spot alive,"the man said and went for Scarlet instead of me.

Scarlet stood shaking not knowing what to do until she felt the vampire's hands on her. She but his arm with more strength then I have seen her use before. 

"Agh! You !"the man shouted throwing Scarlet a couple feet.

I growled,"No one hurts my mate!"

I lunged at him using more strength then I knew I had and bit his left leg tearing his pants. I bit his leg again and again until I was pulled back by someone else. I looked at the person and saw that it was one of Scarlet's friends.

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER...I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH SOME THINGS AND SOME FAMILY THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING ON. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER! WHO DO YOU THINK THIS PERSON IS? COMMENT YOUR IDEAS AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER