Differences, Chapter 1

The Beast Inside

SCARLET POV

I stood in front of my locker trying to open the lock. Eventually I got the damn thing off and pulled the locker door open. I shoved some school work into my backpack before putting my leather jacket on. Just as I was about to pull my backpack out I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"God Scarlet you stink,"I heard the voice of my boyfriend stated.

I would have normally giggled at the statement because he usually says it jokingly, but this time It wasn't. I turned in his arms so I was facing him,"What is that supposed to mean Jonghyun?"

"My jagiya smells like human and vampire,"Jonghyun said scrunching his nose in disgust.

"Is that so? I'm sorry that most of my friends aren't wolves like us,"I responded sarcastically.

"Do they even know that you're a wolf?"Jong asked.

"No, now shush! Someone could hear you!"I quickly answered before getting out of his grip.

"So what if someone hears me? I don't care,"Jong said as I pulled my backpack out of the small locker.

"Jongie you have lived in this hellhole long enough that you should know this town hates creatures like us and if someone were to find out we could get killed,"I slammed the locker door.

"I forgot, let's go okay?"Jonghyun suggested before grabbing my hand.

I nodded and we started walking away.

Just as the two of us were almost to the exit doors of the school I heard the loud laugh of my human friend, Ella. I stopped and turned around to see that Ella was laughing at somethiby Jinki had done. I shook my head in response and pushed one of the doors open to leave.

When Jonghyun and I got outside he spoke,"Hey? It's a full moon tonight so do you want to come over?"

"Sure,"I slightly smiled.

"Okay!"Jonghyun said and pulled me towards his car.

"So what is tonight's full moon plans?"I asked once we were in his green mustang.

"You know, the usual. Meet with the rest of the pack, hunting, the ritual,"Jong responded when he started the car.

"Okay, so what time am I meeting you guys in the woods tonight,"I asked.

"Sundown baby, you should know that,"Jong shook hia head with a slight smile.

"Sorry that I am stupid oppa..."I rolled my eyes.

"You are not stupid Scarlet!"Jong stated and looked me in the guys. "We are here baby."

"Thanks Jongie..unbuckled myself. "I'll are you later."

"Wait,"Jonghyun grabbed my wrist as I was getting out of his car.

"What?"I turned around.

"You forgot my goodbye kiss,"Jong pouted and then pointed to his lips.

"Do you really think you deserve a kiss?"I raised an eyebrow.

My boyfriend nodded in response.

"I don't know...You were mean to me earlier,"I said.

"Come on,"Jonghyun whined.

"Aish, fine,"I leaned forward and have him a quick peck on the lips and got out of the car. I shut the door behind me and walked to the back door of my house.

"Hi Scarlet,"my mom greeted.

I grunted in response and continues walking up the stairs to my room. I slammed my door and plopped down on my bed. Shortly after sitting in my room I heard my phone go off.

From Jongie:

I hope you know that you will have to tell your little friends that you are a wolf.

To Jongie:

I know, you don't have to say it in such way!

From Jongie:

You shouldn't talk to me that way.

To Jongie:

Whatever...

Hi guys! Sorry that the first chapter of this story is short and kind of pointless. Don't worry it will get better soon. I hope you guys liked the first chapter~!