IU and Suga ╱ Keep it a secret. ╱ bloopgoop

[ ㅤㅤTAB 。 ] random stuff you can read at 2 in the morning. taking requests but slow if you do!!?

           

     Yoongi sighed, tapping the end of his pen onto the table. His legs were crossed, shaking his feet and tapping his heels.
    It was the backstage of a Gayo Dajun, and rather then last minute rehearsals, Yoongi prefers to continue his work that he left off in his studio.
    The other members of Bangtan were all doing their own things. The maknae line and Hoseok were playing with the camera, possibly shooting one of their bombs again. Namjoon is using his phone, while Seokjin is stretching.
    He bit his lip, eyes quavering across the busy waiting room. He had almost finished his piece, just a few more lines and it was done. Another long sigh escaped his lips. He was way too tired these days -- He barely ever found inspiration in things anymore.
    Jieun's face soon popped up, and a small smile tugged onto the corners of Yoongi's lips. His fingernail scratched the table, trying to match the tune he had in his head. It sounds good, right? Wrong.
    Yoongi couldn't help himself but to doubt it. The little tune he created had been looping continuously in his mind, and he started to pick on it.
    The male leaned foreword, resting his chin onto his palm. As hard as he tried, he couldn't picture anything.
    “Noona!” Jungkook exclaimed, a bright grin beaming onto his face. It echoed throughout the whole room, making all eyes on the figure by the door.     Including Yoongi's.
    The female waved at all seven boys and the staff. Yoongi could've sworn he saw a brighter grin when Jieun waved at him. At least, it should. She was his girlfriend after all.
    Jieun and Yoongi have been dating for two years secretly. The Bangtan members, along with the two companies were the only ones who knew about the secret relationship.
    “Hey, babe.” Jieun chirped, standing by Yoongi's side. He looked up, a small chuckle escaping his lips.
    “Hi, Ji.” He replied, looking back down at his paper which was scribbled with many different lyrics. It's been four days since Yoongi had last seen Jieun, so he tried to make an effort to not seem tired. It was super evident in his voice, however.
    Jieun peeked over her boyfriend's shoulder. “I brought food along. Go join the others.” She waved.
    It took awhile for yoongi to actually realize that he spaced out for the longest of times. The rest of the members were already sitting in a circle, eating bentos that Jieun had bought. A large space between Jimin and Namjoon was left for Yoongi and Jieun.
    “But I'm working.” He frowned. “And I'm not hungry.”
    The loud growl of Yoongi's stomach seemed to disagree. The boy scowled, patting his tummy.
    “Shut up.” He muttered to himself. Jieun only laughed.
    Hoseok turned to the couple, cheeks filled with food. “Aren't you guys coming? If not, I'll just eat your food!” He tempted, snickering.
    Yoongi (almost too instantly, actually) stood up from his stool and made his way to his six chuckling friends.
    Jieun smiled at the seven boys, and sat in between Yoongi and Namjoon to eat her own meal.

    After lunch, the boys were all scattered again. But different, this time.
    It was half an hour till Bangtan was up, and the boys were getting ready. Jieun stayed by yoongi, sometimes complimenting him. Otherwise, they'd just be talking about what's happening these days -- how jieun's old classmate that she really doesn't like found her phone number again, and how yoongi slept with his leather jacket once more and tore it. Insert a lot of playful whining from yoongi.
    Before the boys and Jieun knew, the staff bardged into the room and announced that they were up.
    “Good luck, babe!” She cheered, making Yoongi grin and wave at her. “Thanks.” He mouthed.
    The performance went well. After two filming's, The boys were finished. The made their way back into their waiting room, cheers and screams could still be heard by the fans.
    Yoongi was excited to hear what Jieun has to say about his performance. Even if he wasn't the best dancer (or that's what he thinks, anyways), he still would be delighted to see a smiling Jieun, complimenting him that “You did well.” and that, “Woo! You should dance more.” but the sight he saw right outside the waiting room tells otherwise.
    Jieun wasn't in the waiting room, holding a bottle of water with a towel after watching them. Instead, she was outside the room, seemingly quarreling with a male, who's back is faced towards him. Did she not watch the performance, then? Who was this guy? Yoongi's eyebrows creased, eyeing the two. She isn't possibly cheating on him. And as far and Jieun had told him, She didn't have a brother.
    “Hey, Jieun.” Yoongi interrupted, when his girlfriend was starting to look uncomfortable.
    “Now, If it isn't Mr. lover boy and Mrs. lover girl!” He heard a cheerful voice chirp. And it definitely isn't Jieun. Yoongi turned from Jieun, to the grinning male in front of him.
    The male chuckled, switching his gaze from the familiar face to his girlfriend, and back. “Hi, Chanyeol-ssi.”
    If it isn't Chanyeol from EXO being extremely playful to the point he was nosy, completely oblivious on how Jieun didn't like it one bit.
    “I never knew why Jieun would always appear when she didn't even have a comeback. Now I do!” He laughed to himself. Yoongi mentally scoffed, smiling just to be polite.
    “And why is that?” The male asked, subtly grasping Jieun's hand that she had held behind her back.
    “It's so obvious now. There's so many paparazzi's and fans outside; do you guys want me to do you a favor?”
    At some point, Yoongi almost physically attacked the young man in front of him. As he finished the sentence, however, Yoongi froze. And he sensed Jieun'su figure did too.
    Oh god, no. Please tell me that this kid isn't so dumb and is actually joking.
    The grin on Chanyeol's face said otherwise. He really didn't look like he was going to blurt a “Just kidding!” anytime soon.
    “Chanyeol, I swear to god--” Jieun sighed, but the persistent male cut her off. “No, No, I already know what you're going to say. I'll announce it when we go on stage, okay? Like, my dear friends Yoongi and Jieun! If you could stop being so lovey dove--”
    “No.” Yoongi stated. Chanyeol stopped mid sentence, staring at him with wide eyes.
    “Why not?” He frowned.
    “Chanyeol-ssi, I understand that you want to help but this isn't the way to do it. Me and Jieun are awfully aware of the public. Our fans are supportive, but you know, there will sure be the kind that would try to hurt one of us so we can break u-” Yoongi explained, “Saesangs?” The elder interrupted.
    He nodded. “Yes, Saesangs. You know how they are.. We decided to keep our relationship a secret, and there are reasons. Thanks for your offer, But I'd have to decline it. Also, please don't speak of this to your teamates, other nosy people or -- anyone, actually.” He speedily dips his head in for a bow, dragging Jieun back into the waiting room.
    Jieun was still wide-eyed. Did her boyfriend just..
    A small sneaky grin crept onto her face as she watched her boyfriend gulp down a bottle of water.
    “I know I'm handsome and all, but staring really isn't all that necessary. ” He shot a wink at her direction. Jieun just rolled her eyes, throwing him a towel that ‘accidently’ hit his face.
    “Oi! I'm so going to catch you.”


saythename_sEBUNT says:

tittle & ending !! even though you wanted them to pled the member to not expose their relationship, I thought it'd be smoother and easier if I wrote it this way. I'm sorry if you don't like it, however.

also, I guess it's safe to say that if anyone /ever/ spots min yoongi going extremely PDA with his muse, don't annoy them or else grandpagi would go 101 fire on you !! and by fire I meant words. I guess he'd opt for a fire extinguisher for plan B ??

PLE ASE ATLEAST LAUGH AG MY POOR JOKES
hope this has met the expectations of you and has satisfied you !! thanks for requesting, fam. feel free to hmu anytime if you want anything else!

w/ love, tris.