Taemin ╱ Bad Cold. ╱ Taemins_LittleNoona.

[ ㅤㅤTAB 。 ] random stuff you can read at 2 in the morning. taking requests but slow if you do!!?

           

    Taemin chuckled at the sound of you yawning, pulling his hand that was rubbing your tummy away making you whine.
   “Wanna go to sleep now, babe?” He asked, looking down at you. You and Taemin were watching a Egyptian movie; something you reccomended, and he obliged almost instantly.
   Taemin, Your boyfriend for a year, has been busy throughout twenty sixteen. He's been preparing for his comeback, along with meetings and schedules with his SHINee bandmates. And since he has free time, he invited you over to stay for a week. Something you obviously couldn't deny.
   Which probably explains why you and Taemin are lazing around on the couch while watching a movie at three in the morning. Everyone else was asleep, which made you slightly concerned for your boyfriend, as much as he denies it, and that “since you're here, I feel like a hyper energetic bunny!”
   You tilted your head upwards, looking into his eyes. “What about you?”    “I told you, I'm not that sleepy. If you're tired though, I'll sleep with you.” He said, giving you one of his cute sweet smiles, even though he was dead tired. It was evident through his husky and droopy eyes.
   “Let's sleep now.” You smiled, lacing your fingers through his. You stood up, switching the television off before he pulled you into his room.
   The both of you got ready; being the gentleman he is, he closed his eyes while you changed, and you did the same. After he was done changing, he slipped under the covers with you, in which you opened your eyes due to the sudden movement.
   And that was when you started to sniffle. How weird. You weren't crying or anything. You shrugged it off, however. It must've been the yawn.
   Taemin held your hand under the sheets, hugging you. He didn't seem to notice the sudden sniffling.
   “Babe, I'm sorry. I have to go to the company tomorrow. I can't spend time with you.” he frowned, eventhough you couldn't see him.
    You shook your head, “Nah, It's fine.”
    He only chuckled in response. And with that, the two of you went to sleep, wishing each other sweet dreams.

     The next morning, you woke up, uncomfortable. Your eyes were feeling droopy -- you couldn't breathe through your nose, since it was full. Your body felt weak; you felt terrible.
   You sighed. What's worse was Taemin wasn't there. And his bandmates. They were over at their entertainment, settling whatever; you didn't really pay attention. You just listened to his soft voice.
   After a few more hours, the boys were back from their work. They were noisy, as usual. When the opened the door, a lot of gasps were heard.
   Taemin instantly dropped his drawstring bag, rushing to you, who fainted. “Laura!” He shouted, shaking your body. “Someone call the ambulance!”

     All the SHINee members gathered around the hospital bed, all looking rather concerned. Jonghyun and Kibum were the only ones chattering at the corner. Jinki was using his cellphone to contact their manager, and Minho was busy sipping on his iced coffee he bought at the vending machine.
   Taemin, however, was overly concerned. He sat beside you. A hand intertwined in yours, staring at you.
   As much as the doctor convinced him that it was just a bad cold, and that even though your posture is weakening, nothing's going to happen to you, He couldn't help himself to thinking the worst.
   “Manager-nim said we still have to go to the entertainment tomorrow. I tried to pursue him to at least only leave you with Laura, but he strictly declined.” Jinki spoke, biting his lip nervously. He shove his phone into his pocket.
   “I guess it's true. You do have your comeback soon.” Minho chuckled, taking a small sip of his beverage.
   Taemin didn't reply. He just nodded his head, tapping his heel. His gaze never leaving you.
   “He did say, however, EXO's schedule is free for tomorrow. You're close friends with Jongin, right?” Jinki prodded the youngest shoulder, a small smile reassuring him.
   He muttered a small ‘yeah’. He trusted Jongin a lot. He already mentally accepted the unsaid offer, but he still was slightly salty. You didn't get to spend time with him.
   After you woke up, the members immediately showered you with questions.    “Are you okay?” “Does your head hurt?” “You should've called us when you weren't feeling good!”
   The members of SHINee were super concerned, yet relieved. Taemin standing up the second you opened your eyes, making the top of his head and Kibum's chin clash might've given it away.
   You and SHINee made your way back to their dorm, telling you all about your conditions, and plans for tomorrow.

     Tomorrow came. You hoped you felt alot better then before;
   In which you thought wrong. You felt a lot worse; the droopy eyes and cloggy nose didn't change, but you felt horrible.
   You felt weak, as much as you hate to admit it. The most you could do was reach a hand up half way to grab a glass of water. Which explains why you were lying down on the couch, a box of tissues next to you and your companion for the day sitting on the couch beside you.
   Jongin was there. He arrived before you woke up. He also made you smile after a lot of time spent worrying with an american breakfast, shaped into a silly smiley face. Oh yeah, and don't forget the alphabet soup he made for you that had the ‘get well soon’ letters.
   He was really sweet to you. It may have been because you were his best friend's girlfriend, or maybe he was just naturally a gentleman. All of the above seems like a good answer too.
   The both of you were watching the TV series Mean Girls, making you often roll your eyes. Jongin didn't seem to have many reactions. Once in awhile smiling, when the part wasn't even funny.
   The sound of your tummy grumbling made you flinch.    Jongin chuckled. “Hungry? Already?” He teased, making you whine.    “How does fishball's sound? I'll go get some for us.” He smiled at you, getting up without you approving.
   You hummed, watching with tired eyes as Jongin struggled to button his jacket. “Call me if anything happens, okay?” He asked, turning around to you with concerned eyes.
   “Call me baby!” You sang, giving him a lazy, cheeky smile. He rolled his eyes. You did managed to catch the small chuckle he released, though.
   Jongin bid goodbye, in which you waved back and continued to watch the ongoinging show.
   What was that smell?
   You began to question the smell of burning, furrowing your eyebrows. You just shrugged it off. Must've just been the neighbors cooking.

     Taemin sighed, plopping down onto the hard wood floor of the practice room. He had been nonstop practicing for his new comeback. The other members were occupied with their own schedules in the entertainment.
   He has been really stressed; the company, his fans, his team members; everyone is expecting high of him. The fact that he had to learn the dance within five days, and you being in an unhealthy condition really is getting to him.
   He grabbed a new bottle of water, gulping it all down. Ugh, how irritating.
   “Bottoms up.”
   Taemin frowned, looking at the figure standing by the door.
   “Oh, Hello Kyuhyun-sunbaemim.” Taemin smiled, ducking his head down for a small bow at the elder.
   “No need to be so formal, Tae.” He waved his hand in dismissal, walking closer to sit down next to the younger.
   He just nodded his head, gaze wavering all over the place. It was silent for a moment, before Taemin decided to start the conversation.
   “Not to sound rude or anything, But why are you here?” He asked, turning to look at the elder.
   “I just saw you practicing hard. And I thought you'd like a someone to accompany you.” Kyuhyun stated, a small smile tugging at the ends of his lips.    “Accompany me? Why though.” Taemin chuckled.
   Kyuhyun turned to Taemin with widened, curious eyes. “Was the news not true, then?”
   What was this weird feeling in Taemin's chest? He tried to ignore the uneasy feeling. “W-What news?” He asked, a slight quaver in his voice giving away his anxiety.
   “You. . .didn't know? The staff notified everyone in the building. Your house is on fire, and apparently Laura's still insi-”
   Before Kyuhyun could've finished, Taemin was out the door.

     He arrived at he hospital. The second time this week, and hell, it wasn't even the end of the week yet. Taemin rushed to the waiting room, eyes wide and looking for familiar faces. He ignored the slight squeal's caused by the girls beside him, walking over to who he has spotted, Jinki.
   “What happened?” Taemin asked, even though a million other questions were clouding his mind.
   Jinki looked at him with wide eyes, letting out a small sigh. Taemin looked horrible; he had eyebags, eyes screaming concern. He showed up in a simple V neck with grey sweats, panting.
   “Someone in the building was grilling meat without paying any attention to the fire.” Jinki sighed, pausing. “Laura was stuck inside, and for a reason or another, Jongin wasn't there.” He continued, tuning to stare at the said boy.    Jongn frowned. “She was hungry so . . . I went to buy her food.” He shrugged.
   “Is she okay? Was she rescued?”
   Jinki turned back to Taemin. “Yeah, she's fine. The firefighters managed to save her in time. At most, she probably has some burns or scratches but it shouldn't scar.” He explained, patting the younger's back.

     Since SHINee's building burnt down, they managed to scaver for anything that was still there. The five members were currently living at a hotel, yet Taemin visited you very often.
   “You need any help?” He asked, watching with clenched teeth as you hissed. You were currently running cold water across your burn. It was adviced by your doctor so that you could apply medicine after.
   You bit your bottom lip. With a sigh, you shook your head. Taemin was already standing behind you, rubbing your back. He whispered sweet nothings into your ear.
   After you applied your medicine, you rested on the bed.
   Taemin came to join you, hovering over you. “You know what's good to help healing?” He asked, a tinge of mischievous in his eyes.
   “What?” You groaned.
   With nothing but a wink replied, you already knew what was coming.


---- saythename_sEBUNT says:

the ending was lmao I'm sorry there wasn't any at the end. I just couldn't link it all up together. I hope it was all okay !! thanks for requesting babe!

w/ love, tris.