Jungkook ╱ Isn't too bad after all. / Taemins_LittleNoona

[ ㅤㅤTAB 。 ] random stuff you can read at 2 in the morning. taking requests but slow if you do!!?

       

 

    You walked up the front porch of the huge house in front of you, nervous.
    You were heading to your friend's sleepover, which she invited you and all her friends to. As much as you trust her, you still felt unsure. Your friend was pretty popular, holding successful parties all the time. You attended them a few times, and you had tons of fun. But those are parties, this is a sleepover.
    Who knows what would happen? A murder? ? Thousands of questions bombarded your mind when she first told you about the sleepover. Is she even sure on what she's doing? Her friends were far from being only females. Infact, there was probably more males.
    For starters, she first reacted with a “stop overthinking!”, and that “My boyfriend's a cop, and he's going to bring his mates along so don't worry! ”
    She completely waved you off, saying that her muscular heroic boyfriend will ensure that there is safety. Not before claiming that he was hers, completely. And that if you wanted dibs, he has other friends.
    As if.
    You showed up wearing a white pull-over, black slacks and simple white vans. You brought your gym bag along, storing all your sleeping bags, facial cares . . etc.
    You thought wearing something comfortable will do. There wasn't anyone you're gonna impress, so why not relax and be comfortable?
    Your friend opened the door, a bright expression on her face telling you that the party had already started.
    “Laura!” She exclaimed.
    “Hi.” You replied awkwardly, returning her huge beam with a polite smile. Your face almost fell. Of course, it was only ten. She said it'd start at ten fifteen; all the guests obviously haven't arrived. Which were the rest of the females. Everyone inside her house now were boys! And to make it worse, they were all her boyfriend's friends. No one you knew except her boyfriend, which you really couldn't stand since he was as thick-skinned as she was.
    “I'm glad you came. Come inside!” She invited. Well, duh? Were you gonna say you were going and not come? You sometimes wondered if she was way too ‘in-love’ that she was becoming stupid, or she had always been this loony.
    With a slight roll of your eyes, you followed her inside.
    “Guys, This is laura. Laura, this is Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook, Taehyung and you know Jimin..” She introduced, smiling flirtly at her boyfriend.
    Jimin smiled back at her, winking. Gross. You rolled your eyes, making a face. The boy infront of you mimiced your actions, snickering a little as you glare at him. What was his name again? Jung-something?
    “Alright Alright, enough flirting.” Your friend chuckled. Well, excuse you and your boyfriend.
    The night went by rather quickly. You had lots of fun playing spin the bottle, had little movie marathons and somehow won the pillow fight. Even though the ‘cops team’ really didn't impress you one bit, the guys (except thick-skinned Jimin who's probably swallowing your friend's face most of the time, and jung-something. He refused to tell you his real name, since “It's cute to see you struggle. Besides, Jung-something is a cute nickname.”) were all really nice and you befriended them.
    It turns out Taehyung and You had a lot of the same interests. It was pretty cute, how excited he'd get he talks about his favorite things. The sparkle in his eyes when he talks about the new movie that was his favorite genre made you really question yourself. Is this kid really a cop?
    Then there's Jungkook.
    The kid who's goal for tonight seems to be tormenting you and you only. Every time you'd ask something questionable, he'll tell you off. Laughing loudly and butting in whenever it was your turn during spin the bottle, and guess what! He hit you twice as hard as he hit everyone else during the pillow fight! He didn't even say sorry.
    “AHH!” all of you flinched at the sudden scream, heads turning to Yura. You mentally groaned. ‘Must you really interrupt my cuddling session?’ you sighed, putting away your pillow and gathering around with the others around her.
    “What's wrong?” Namjoon asked.
    “SPIDER!” She screamed, and you covered your ears. Ouch.
    Much to your dismay, Namjoon flinched. Cheers to being a man. The whole group of people quickly ran away from the little spider, crawling up the lampost.
    “Don't worry, I've got it!” Jung-something reassured, grabbing a baseball bat that you never knew your friend had.
    Your eyes widen in fear. Is he . . really going to use that thing on the spider?!
    “No! Stop!” You stepped foreword, holding the baseball bat that jungkook almost swinged at the poor creature.
    All eyes were on you. “Uh, fine, you do it?” The boy in front of you raised an eyebrow, handing you the object. dumb kid.
    You sighed, walking past him and closered in on the spider. Your eyes scanned across the house, and grabbed onto a magazine that was conveniently there. Scooping up the spider, You made your way out.
    Tch, cops they said?
    As you made you way back in, you almost scoffed at the sight. Everyone was back onto their previous spots, chattering. ‘Yeah, You're all welcome.’
    “So.” You almost jumped at the sudden voice, sighing when you see that Jung kid next to you.
    “What is it now?” You snapped, rolling your eyes.
    “I'm sorry.” He mumbled, sitting next to you on the couch. He played with his fingers, looking down.
    You narrowed your eyes at him. Was that a dare?
    “For what?” You willingly replied.
    “Being an all throughout.” He shrugged. “I'm jungkook, by the way. Jung-someting is starting to sound weird.” He joked.
    You chuckled. “It's always sound weird.”
    And with that, the night (or morning, rather.) was spent happily; you got to know everyone, including jungkook now, and maybe attending a sleepover was t so bad after all.

saythename_sEBUNT says:

Hi fam! I was pretty busy with stuff, so I ended up writing half of it once, and the other half tonight so it may not seem so . . . idk the word to use, but like it may not be so connected ??? sorry for the long wait as well.

I cringe at all my typos @ the livetyping thing im sorry !!


hope this has met the expectations of you and has satisfied you !! thanks for requesting, fam. feel free to hmu anytime if you want anything else! w/ love, tris.