cheese cake.

Stop it.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey^^ im back with another chap, its mostly gonna be daehyun centric this time....Daehyun centric!!!! *^*

 

Daehyun got up, tracing his hands through his brown locks and eventually rubbing his eyes. Making his way upto the younger, who was surprisingly sleeping, peacefully. Normally youngjae would be the one who was up before him but he ignored the thought. He would probably wake up sooner or later. Right? 

He went to the bathroom, Coming out ready to see youngjae had woken up. He smiled, things were better than normal, although they didn't talk much, the silence wasn't heavy around them. Making it's way into respect and subtle care.

"We only have eggs this time" Youngjae said, the food supply was running low.

"Sure, thanks." Daehyun smiled at no one but his phone, keeping his eyes on the notifications he would recieve. The food was placed infront of him. He started eating, while having his thoughts around the boy, since the boy didn't say much now, daehyun wondered if making this much food everyday was a bother... ofcourse it must be, he tried to eat out everytime at night. If he made something himself, youngjae would silently kick him out of the kitchen and start making it himself for the boy. He didn't understand why? Maybe now, youngjae loved the kitchen and didn't let anyone in or use it?

"Hey...youngjae..."

Quiet... "...yeah?"

"You can tell me if it's too much trouble for you, we can eat outside sometimes." It sounded foriegn...

"I... uhh like doing things for you." Youngjae faintly said, gulping a mouth full. No one expected that to come out not even the sayer. "But thanks, I'll tell you." Daehyun smiled, he didn't what to say next. Taken slightly aback by what the younger said. 

 

Classses were the usual, the teachers lecture spreading around the whole class room, functional english was tricky to be honest. daehyun tried to pay attention only to be nudged by his friend next to him, whispering. "hey, do you have any idea what he's talking about in the second paragraph?"

He scowled towards him, screaming internally. '2nd paragraph was explained ages ago, we're at the 5th paragraph you ing moron!' Thats what he wanted to say but hesitated and shook his head. Disappointing his idiot class mate next to him. 

He hated these types of companies seated next to him. Someone smart, nice, cute and funny would be much appreciated for once. Lately he hadn't really been having much of a good time hanging around, it seemed like his time was wasted. Only himchan, yongguk and zelo he thought weren't a waste of time. 

*Youngjae* his thoughts and eyes went to the boy on a whim, he was taking notes considerately. Having that serious look on his face. Daehyun smiled, just looking at the boy made him feel less frustrated in his life. Youngjae was smart, quiet and somewhat kind...? Not really with him before but these days, youngjae subtly did some work, trying not to be obvious, but daehyun noticed all the things to him. It was cute how he was so hesitant and careful all the time now. He looked at front now, chuckling inaudibly to himself now. 

*youngjae was way better than all these other idiots around him.* 

When the class ended and the lunch interval started, all the students left, daehyun placed all his books back that he took out before. His eyes still going towards youngjae, who wwas looking towards him, averting his eyes, he looked down, daehyun resisted a smile, now curiously looking, youngjae seemed to be looking for something. He raised his brows, coming towards the said boy. "What are you looking for?" His tone still wasn't normal, it either sounded too uncaring or scared or hesitant.

He paused, still not looking at daehyun. "Umm... my note book." Rumaging in his bag now.

"Oh, the one where you were taking the English notes in?" Daehyun blurted out, Youngjae widened his eyes, daehyun just practically told him he was looking at him before to know....

 Daehyun was an easy going person, what was said was said, no going back, it wasn't anything wrong anyways, it's not like je can't even look at youngjae whenever he wants... *wait.... that sounds kinda wrong* he ignored his inner conversation and looked at the boy, dismissed the topic, youngjae, looking for the book, not sparing a glance at jim,still looking down. *why doesn't he look at me straight at all?* surely youngjae didn't have any problems with daehyun now. It was exactly the opposite, he would always do something to show his care.

"Y-you shouldn't worry." He began searching his desk. "I'll look for it, go." Youngjae mumbled. Daehyun looked at the boy, not believing the fact that he actually wanted to help find the damn note book with him and go to finally have lunch but he just got rejected so he went wordlessly instead. 

Getting out of his class, having a slight pissed expression, having his hands in his pockets, hastily going through the crowd, people making way for him, scared to see the look on his face ofcourse. He was known as one of the popular kids, with power... without even doing anything threatening nor ever beating anyone before, youngjae made a reputation like that for him, he would thank the boy for unintentionally making annoyances easy to handle because he rarely had time for it, besides, he was himself annoyed right now. He didn't know why he was, the fact that can cause it was something else, no way it could be something as childish as youngjae refusing his help... nope, must be something else. Daehyun believed. 

He took his seat besides the people he hung out with regularly, mainly himchan who hung out with them and he had to put up with them, biwng his friend and all.

A hand annoyingly nudged him at his side, he wanted to punch whoever it was (sorry he was really frustrated and frustration turns into anger.) To daehyun's luck, it was the same idiot who sat besides him today. *Great.*

"Dude! Look at this! It has everything." The annoying person said out loud, showing daehyun the notes he was carrying now. "The second paragraph is explained in such detail. Wow" daehyun wanted calm his raging anger down, to not make a scene, wanting to seem uninterested but once he looked, he noticed that it was youngjae's handwriting. 

In the spur of moment, daehyun released all his anger. What happened next was so damn satisfying for him..., 

he took the notes from the boys hands carefully, not damaging them. And then punching his stomach with all his strength, letting out all the anger he felt in that one blow, in short, it was really hard that the idiot fell down, groaning in pain, daehyun smirked, not even a second thought occured in his head, he took the notes and went, without any explanation whatsoever. Not necessary either, no one paid attention, except for the normal students who cheered and all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter