guilt

Stop it.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Daehyun had his normal high school life, the dorms he stayed in were fine so far, the food was ok, sometimes even good and the studies went fair and smooth enough for him not that he would ever fail anyways, an average graded student, maybe even better than average, he didn't know nor cared, he had his own flaws and strengths. Everyone had them, His strength if he would guess would be that he worked hard in what he liked, his flaw was that he was too careless on things he didn't like. He knew that that Which brought him at a loss...if he would care enough about it to fix actually.

All things went smoothly within his life. Except for two things.

1-partying went a little wild to consider smoothely, he would wake up with a worst hangover at who-knows-where places and remember nothing of last night. 

2-a pain in the roommate, Yoo youngjae.

 

Daehyun normally didn't use to talk to him much but youngjae on the other hand...couldn't stop his mouth when he started complaining about daehyun's habbits. Not giving him a break or a peaceful moment a day. He couldnt enjoy timeoff on his room just chilling, it was bearable at first, but it only seemed to get harder as the time passed. He would stay outside and be tired but still wouldn't want to go back to the dorms. It pissed daehyun off alot enough to actually kill. It was all youngjae seemed to do a month after they became roommates.

 

"I would expect something like this from a useless person like you... but this time is the last straw! ! keep your stuff in your side of the room" youngjae came out yelling, crossing his arms and looking annoyed as hell. Sending off the vibes that if something like that happened again, things could get out of hands.

"Ok ok, I'm on it." Daehyun rolled his eyes and groaned in displeasure. Better to get it over with now than to provoke it further and fight later, today daehyun has no energy to put up with youngjae, 

 "it's friday, I suppose you'd be getting lost with your friends right?" Youngjae asked, even though it was bitter and professional tone, but somehow daehyun noticed a littlelest of little hint of sadness? Disapointment? He didnt care anyways.

"Yeah, as soon as possible so I don't have to put up with your anymore" daehyun sneered at youngjae for a second before resiming picking up his stuff.

"Glad to hear that, I would be happy to have the nuisance gone for the night." Youngjae bit back, not seeming to faze a bit.. smirking coldly. Like he enjoyed it.

 

It was always like that with them. Daehyun wanted to be nice but it seemed like youngjae purposely kept a foul mouth with him, there is a limit to patience. Daehyun didn't need him , he had more friends than he could count anyway.

 

"can you stop making those noises?"

 "Now what? Even this annoys you or do you have it out for me?" Daehyun said with venom in his tone, he was just playing a game. 

 "No! But I should, everything you do is annoying. Even if I ignore them" daehyun couldn't stand it. Youngjae was too much of a selfish person. He hated his guts that much that he can't even bear some sounds? Or tell him nicely?

" and your Mr sunshine right? Excuse me but I don't say anything to you, so why do you provoke me?" He complained.

"Then stop bieng careless and don't do things that I hate on purpose. Its like your trying to make me hate you more! I hate people like you! So careless and stuck up just because they have a face "

"Excuse you! I don't think anything like that about how my face is better than anyone else and you know what? I never close to hated anyone before in my life but but your an exception these days." He got up, clearly fed up and going out of the room without any further words.

Youngjae knew why he was the exception and he could've sworn the pain was equal to a thousand needles puncturing his heart. But he knew that he did it to himself so no use crying over it.

"Yeah your friends told me why I'm an exception alright" 

 

When it was time for daehyun to leave , he was ready and went off without a word. They were good friends but suddenly, youngjae began to behave weirdly and currently like he is now. Daehyun didn't know why and he did care now. All of it was over, thier friendship, for a short while, the happiness between them, everything, he was done waiting for the past youngjae to come back.

 

Youngjae was left alone in the place. Honestly he didn't want to be this rude... it made him feel guilty as hell but it was his instinct actually. It was only with daehyun he was this angry. When he tried to not be rude and just act cold, daehyun would address him not much nicely either and that would make him snap again. He was in no way an angry person.

"Youngjae say hello, this is daehyun, your new roommate. Hope you two get along" the dorm keeper said. 

They smiled, to each other for a minute , the boy, youngjae, seemed to be pretty shy since he was staring at his own feet, fidgeting and playing with his hands. 

"Hey.." daehyun extended his hand , smiling, youngjae seemed cute for a boy his age.

"Uhh, yea-ah... I'm Yoo Youngjae..hi-i." the other stuttered timidly while introducing himself. Daehyun found that adoreable with his shy smile. Like he was actually happy to meet daehyun. He liked that feeling that youngjae gave him. Like they could be really close.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter