why sorry!?

Stop it.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is the longest chap I ever wrote to be honest >< hope you'll

like it.... and yeah enjoy, thankyou for reading. And kisses to who upvoted so early.^^ and I love all my readers!

 

 

 

Daehyun woke up again, after getting a peaceful amount of good sleep, he got up, looking at the bed besides him which was empty and neated back. He went out yawning. 

There it was, breakfast infront of him was made and set on the table. Just like yesterday, he looked amazed, it was the type of food that was made by someone who really knew cooking, basically it looked delicious. Daehyun ate with a smile on his face.

So it is.... youngjae? He somehow knew it in the back of his mind but refused to believe it. Why the hell would youngjae of all people go to the trouble of preparing homemade breakfast for him? It didn't make any sense. This was something he definitely wasn't used to. All of a sudden he stopped eating. It wasn't like him to leave food uneaten, but his apetite, which was rare indeed, died at the moment. But his habbit of a bieng a food lover didn't die as he neatly wrapped and packed the food and put it away in the fridge. 

Unless the boy would come up to him, saying he made it for him and he obviously wants him to eat it.... he won't finish it. At this rate, youngjae will be forced to ask him. He smirked.

 

Youngjae came back to find the place empty after classes were over, daehyun still hadn't come yet , he wierdly missed the boy today even though he didn't talk before and basically hated., he didn't wait nor he hoped he would come, it would be best if he just avoided the boy. 

He looked inside the fridge to find the breakfast left over, packed inside containers. His eyes widened at the possibility of daehyun leaving food in an uneaten state. physically Impossible.

For days it repeated, he would make it and find it left over and he would have to finish it off, after coming back, he didn't speak about it towards daehyun, ofcourse the boy couldn't ask him, they weren't in good terms to just talk in a civilised manner and youngjae wasn't ready to face him face to face in a normal chat. Or even just look at him eye-to-eye to be honest.

His heart would not let him do that, he didn't know why because they live together anyways, he found it ridiculous. 

As days turned into weeks and the response was the same, ofcourse daehyun ate it, just left it unfinished, no matter how less youngjae tried making the serving quantity. He sighed and frowned simultaneously.

Today was sad for him, he was positive the breakfast was so delicous, he even made jongup taste it to confirm, he hoped the latter wouldn't leave it uneaten, but he found the food he made so dearly left over. That day, he didn't talk much, he didn't eat much nor drink, nothing was filling the void of hoplessness he had in his heart. Daehyun just hated him, that's why he didn't eat. He sighed and went to go get a warm shower. 

The calming hot water made him feel better and he definitely took his sweet time in the bath. He came dressed in his comfortable clothes. Wearing an oversized t shirt and pyjamas. he pouted holding his pillow. When he saw no one in the room. He wanted to behave childish for once....He was feeling really sensitive lately.

 

"We're planning on heading out on the other side." Himchan said letting his hand get placed on yongguks shoulder.

"Nah, I'm gonna head back." Daehyun replied having an apologetic expression. It was 8 pm, too late for his taste.

"Why!? The fun's just starting now and you leaving already?." Zelo whined..... standing besides him.

"You should go too! You're too young to be out late!" He held the young maknae's ear in an authorative manner. 

"Ouch hyung~" he whined, "it hurts... ok I'll go." He pouted and muttering something close to a 'I don't get to have any fun these days because of him'

"We'll leave you two alone ok?" Daehyun smirked while heading back and both of them gave him a look.

 

Daehyun came back after hanging out with his friends after classes, he would rather hang out with them than go to the dorms back, but when it started to get dark, he decided to get back, students weren't allowed outside the dorms after dark, except for the weekends ofcourse. 

He didn't feel hungry enough so he delayed having something. making his way to their room, he laid down on his bed and take out his cell phone. 

He glanced towards the boy laying down on the other bed, sleeping soundly, while holding a pillow. Daehyun wanted to coo at the somewhat cute sight but he was well aware that it was youngjae. It had been a while since youngjae went to sleep in that position. 

He sighed in confusion staring at the sleeping boy. "Why do you make me breakfast everyday? Aren't you suppose to hate me?" He scratched his head, frowning, youngjae was confusing. "First you become friends with me, then suddenly you hate me and want to kill me, then ignore me, then make me food everyday like you like me again but then you ignore me?.....again?" He sighed "seriously, pick one lane.... I'm literally confused."

Daehyun was not aware that youngjae was partly awake just trying to sleep only now when daehyun came back, youngjae couldn't think of how daehyun could believe he can sleep with the lights . 

Somehow heat still crept up his cheeks. embarrased, he immediately faced the other side, not letting daehyun see his state but only his back. 

The other was in shock because.....was youngjae awake? Had he heard that!?

"Youngjae?" Hearing his own name, youngjae's heart skipped a beat because that was after a really long time since he heard his name in a soft manner from him. 

"Go away!" He whined shyly, not moving an inch, showing his back while lying down, plus shoving a pillow over his head.

Daehyun wanted to ask... it was days since he wanted to ask the boy, he didn't get a chance, it was like the boy was avoiding him, ofcourse he would, it wasn't like they wanted to meet and hangout but this time it was different, it felt like a situation close like secretly recieving love letters from a girl who has a crush on you and now you have to confront her about it... but this was food and send hugs and kisses to the one who makes food for you. He had to ask, this was an opportunity he wouldn't want to waste. 

'Come on! Just talk about it!'

"About the breakfast you make, it's, uhh...I know it's you," Daehyun said monotoned but surprisingly it sounded nervous. "uhh... what i wanted to ask was...why?" he played with his fingers, bieng a little more nervous than usual. Keeping the well practiced poker face on.

 youngjae couldn't possibly know what to say when he heard that question. It wasn't what he was afraid to hear yet it was more frank than what he could expect.

"No i didn't make it and i don't have a damn crush on you." He said embarrassed, still hiding. 

"Then why are you hiding? Why don't you yell at me like you used to anymore? Why do you avoid me?" It was pent up and it suddenly came out all at once. Daehyun was surprised at himself, he thought he himself had been under his control.

"I didn't do that!" He denied with minimum chance of ever convincing the boy.

"Ok then. I guess I'll go thank someone else then..." he said slightly amused, he could totally understand what youngjae meant, and knew how to deal with him.

Youngjae cursed the fact that daehyun knew exactly what to say to make him admit everything. "Uhh... Because I-.. I don't want us.... fighting anymore." He said, the last part getting more dimmer than necessary, almost whispering, he knew it was too early getting teary and sniffling but what part of himself could he control at his willing? "and... because I wanted to..." he deeply inhaled. "...apologise" he mumbled.

"A-apologise?" He said like it was an unbelievable thing to hear and checking if he heard it correctly. He gasped. "Are you serious?" Daehyun asked neutrally, no anger or venom what-so-ever in his tone, simply just curious and shocked.

Youngjae didn't know what daehyun's reaction was, because he could only hear the voice, but he was breaking down now, daehyun's voice was the only thing he could handle at the moment.

"Because....I-I misunderstood you." he whispered the last part because it sounded like the lamest excuse anyone could ever use. he thought the other would think as well. "The food I make... why don't you eat it? Do you hate it" he sounded like he was complaining.

"Yeah... I do hate it." the fact that you know how to melt me is what the other wanted to say... but heard a sigh Instead. "But I don't hate the effort. Thankyou." It was all monotone but sincere none the less.

"I-I'm sorry." it was just a whisper and it managed to make daehyun wide eyed and filled with emotions , now that he finally heard the apology, he could not comprehend what it caused inside of him... it was finally happening, they were gonna solve this, daehyun hoped some of it in the back of his mind but never actually thought of its occurance, so he could only imagine what even the tip of the iceberge of sensations he felt now. It was thoroughly deep that he himself could not comprehend the slightest of what he felt now. It was too much at once, the adrenaline pumped, it all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter