progress.

Stop it.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae woke up the next day surprisingly early, 4am to be exact. He groaned at the faint headache he got. Lack of sleep caused it but unfortunately he was wide awake now to go back to sleep, again.

He got up and rubbed his sore eyes. Why was he in such a bad state? Oh yeah he cried last night. Scenes of that scenerio were still unforgettable to be honest as he felt it for every passing second now.

can't we be friends?

 He tried to think about something else but nothing else came to mind, since it was filled of last night's guilt and the said boy's unconcious confessions. He couldn't het his voice out of his head.... except for when his stomach growled for food. Maybe hunger woke him up?....he guessed.

After munching on some cereal+other eatable things left on the fridge he started to eat and gape into the wall infront of him.

His heart ofcourse wasn't at ease even after eating alot now because he was like that, sensitive things like this made him feel too much or do too much, this part of him made himself behave like a complete jerk to daehyun when he was only suppose to ignore and be cold to him. Anger always combines with the hurt inside him and makes him a completely harsh person. He also admits he went too far with his attitude.

 

"you know what jae? Some guy tried to flirt with me today" daehyun said laughing a little. 

"So what?" Youngjae replied looking unfazed. Granted he was a little jealous. Daehyun is his, only. No one else can make a move on him. 

"it's completely disgusting.... having a thing for a guy when you already are one. It's creepy" the boy replied making a sour and discusted face.

Youngjae frowned... sure he didn't tell daehyun his ual preference but that doesn't mean daehyun will indirectly declare how straight he is and reject him like nothing.   

"Well what if I was gay?" Youngjae pouted "will I creep you out too?"

"I don't know..." he chuckled "maybe a little?" He smirked knowing he was teasing the boy. "but don't stand up for them dude! They're wierd." He said bumping his hand on youngjae's shoulder. 

He pouted, mumbling after "You're a jerk! Go back to your stupid partying idiots, maybe they will help you look at women more and hate on gays " youngjae got upto leave. Daehyun held his hand to stop him.

"But I could never find you creepy youngjae, you're my best friend. You know I could never" he smiled brightly and the other did as well, daehyun's smile was too contagious and healing. Youngjae felt heat come up on his cheeks, these were the moments he would find daehyun even more attractive and would want to kiss the daylights out of him. He resisted alot and finally settled on suddenly hugging the boy resulting on them both falling on the floor and daehyun laughed that youngjae was still busy with the hug and nuzzling on him. 

 

Youngjae smiled at the memory, they had many precious memories... he missed it, he wanted that back too ... but sadly he couldn't, it was too late and what was done was done. He sighed deeply. He wanted to see daehyun's face, so he used the excuse to check on him, he did drink a little too much last night did he?ofcourse he did. With that thought youngjae came back to look at their shared room to see daehyun sleeping soundly *oh good, he isn't awake yet* it felt wierd to look at him now, what was left in his heart was growing bitterness, broken hope and wierdly his heart rate still increased. After all this time, daehyun would still maje the boy feel what he felt before. Everything was slowly coming back like it never left and he immediately looked at something else and went out since now it was unbearable.... the situation was unbearable....

 having feelings for someone who you seemed make him to hate you at first... and it definitely worked.

He scratched his head to think of what to do next? Should he just avoid his crush for the rest of his life? No he can't but he will make an an effort on it. He wanted to do something for the boy... but without having to face him. 

When he thought of daehyun, he smiled and immediately food came next with the thought. Daehyun and food could not be separated.  

He was good in cooking a little so he practiced making it for an hour.... yeah, breakfast is easy, eggs are easy. Bread is easy... what next? He smirked knowing that he had this down. All he needed was a little practice and internet recipes and practially making it happen, this was a piece of cake. He hoped it tasted nice as well.

 

Daehyun woke up with a hangover... the pain was too much but since it happens often, he guessed it was bearable a bit. 

He groaned as he got up to fetch some painkilling medicine and something to eat, he probably didn't have any dinner last night since his stomach was awfully empty and demanding food right now. 

He sighed to the fact he had to make his own breakfast... it was 6am now and he decided to take a pill and order something from somewhere. He wasn't the type to make it.., it was just eating he was good at... maybe he should ask one of those girls who look at him whenever he walks down the corridors of school. They would be honoured to do so.

when he got out, he was surprised to look at the breakfast that was made and some pills awaiting him... youngjae? He thought but quickly dismissed it because it was impossible, maybe his good friend himchan stopped by to make him something but himchan was also hanging out with him last night and obviously he would drink too much and get a hangover himself... he ignored the 2nd thoughts and muttered a "thanks himchan" while stuffing himself, the food was really good, he wanted more. 

The morning start was really great, he felt better than normal after that refreshing breakfast to spend his classes with ease and payed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter