2ND CHAPTER

TOGETHER

Jiyong’s face turns bright once he parks his car outside the house. He sees a big motorbike parks leisurely besides his parking. He come out from the car and running to the door house. He presses the password “411791”. Tetttt!! The password is wrong. This is weird, so Jiyong tries again “411791”. Still wrong!

 

“KYAAA!!!! IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT SOMEONE WHO JUST COMES BACK FROM WORK!!????? TOO MUCH! OPEN!!!” screams Jiyong. He does not know what is wrong with today, since afternoon, his work is just screaming. Back then was with Seunghyun and now with the people in the house.

 

Unfortunately no response from inside the house.

 

“Taeyang!! Stop playing like kids!! You are older than me, act like one! Open!!”

Jiyong starts to kick the door so many times and finally!

 

“HYUNG!!! I MISS YOU!” Seungri jumps on him and gives him a peck on his cheek.

 

“Kyaa!!! Stop it. I don’t want you. Where’s Taeyang?” Jiyong pushes Seungri away and the dongsaeng fake a pout.

 

“When there is Taeyang, no more Seungri. I hate you Hyung,”

 

“Hey, don’t uses hate word okay. Hate is a strong word.”

 

“Heh! Taeyang hyung is there with Daesung hyung in the kitchen.” By hearing that, Jiyong playfully throw his briefcase to Seungri and runs to the kitchen. Once he finds Taeyang, he just jumps on his hyung like a child.

 

“HYUNG!!!!!!!! YOU COME BACK! YEAY!!!! MMMUUUAAHHH!!”Jiyong throws his cuteness to Taeyang.

 

“Kyaaa!!!!! This is not normal at all you know. Someone in suits, running hugging someone who is in baggy pants and torn T-shirt. Acting cute some more. Get away from me. Gross!” said Taeyang pushing Jiyong’s body away. He misses Jiyong so much and wants to hug him as well, but he prefers to more.

 

 

It’s been 4 months; Jiyong didn’t get to meet Taeyang as Taeyang is living by himself elsewhere. Life as an idol, recording,showcase, concerts, fanmeets, ambassador and even more personal tight schedule. Taeyang couldn’t come back as much as he wants. Even if given a choice, without including his dongsaengs, maybe he doesn’t want to come back at all.

 

“Daesung-ah, what’s for dinner?” Jiyong asked.

“Chicken stews, potato pancake, kimchi, spice tofu, and that one fish I don’t know what its name,” Daesung answer lazily.

“Kyaa! Are you not in the mood? Don’t want to cook for us? You want to give up cooking? You have fever? I’m back but you frowning like crazy. Haisy. I shouldn’t drop by. Haisy” Taeyang said sulkily.

“No hyung!!!! I’m okay. I want you to have dinner here okay.”

“Then what’s up with that face?”

 

Daesung stop stirring the stew, he turn his back and looks at Jiyong who at that time is in the process of hugging Seungri that sulking because Jiyong ignores him.

 

“Hyung, stirs this,” Daesung tells Taeyang. Taeyang blindly agrees.

Daesung walks toward Jiyong, he pull Jiyong from Seungri.

 

“Hyung, did you tell Seunghyun hyung about my result? Not yet right?” whispers Daesung.

 

Jiyong stares at Daesung not knowing what to say.

 

“! Hyung!!! You told him already! I’m dead! I’m so dead” wailed Daesung. He turns weak and straight away pulls the dinner chair and sit.

Taeyang turn off the stove and walks to Daesung and while rubbing his back, his face turns to Jiyong, asking for explanation.

 

“Daesung-ah, it’s nothing. Seunghyun hyung doesn’t get mad at you. Everything is okay. He is okay with your result, he just asked you to study harder, and that’s all” tells Jiyong.

 

“Jiyong-ah, why the hell you went report everything to him. If he wants to know, he can ask Daesung himself. You are too loyal to him and it irritates everyone,”

“Hyung, Seunghyun hyung needs to know. You know how busy he is, right. I’ve to tell him,”

“If he is that busy, he can just live with his work. He doesn’t need us anyway. Why bother?”

 

Before Jiyong able to reply, suddenly there is a small explosion sounds from the stoves, everyone alarmed and turn around, standing there Seungri and a pot. There is a fire near the stew, don’t know how it happened, now everyone started to put off the fire.

 

While everyone is working to put off the fire, Seungri is slowly back down and let his hyung handle the situation.

 

This is better. Better than keeps on arguing about Seunghyun hyung when everyone is finally here together. Slowly Seungri throws the lighter in his hand away into the dustbin nearby.

 

 

They have their dinner happily like nothing happened. That fire happened at the right time, Daesung thought. While they eat, they exchange stories, jokes and simply hit each other. Taeyang sing 2 songs for them till the clock hits 9pm.

 

“Hyung, sleep here tonight!” asked Seungri suddenly. Everyone suddenly keeps silent and looks at Taeyang.

“No, Seungri. I can’t”

“Hey Hyung! We miss you like crazy. After months, now only we get the chance to meet and catch up. Please hyung, just this time,”Seungri tries to persuade Taeyang. Daesung who sits next to Taeyang, just hugs him tight, silently pleading for him to stay. Jiyong just continue eating, he wants Taeyang spent the night there but he knows him better. Taeyang won’t stay.

 

“Seungri, next time, alright. I promise. Not tonight,” Taeyang replies.

 

“Is this because of Seunghyun Hyung? You won’t stay because of him right?”

“Seungri!”Jiyong interrupt.

“Enough! To hyung, it’s always Seunghyun Hyung. Always!” Seungri gets up from his seats and left the dining table to his room.

“This kid is too much!”Jiyong spat angrily.

“I didn’t say anything.” Taeyang said while finishes his drink. “Done, I need to go, I don’t want to bump into YOU-KNOW-WHO, when he’s back,” Taeyang said innocently.

 

After cleaning a bit, Jiyong and Daesung send Taeyang to his motorbike.

 

“Hyung, I want a bike like this, buy me one hyung,” tells Daesung.

“I will, just wait. Jiyong, you want anything? A house, maybe?” Taeyang asked jokingly.

 

“I don’t want a house, hyung. I want a home. Will you give me that?”

 

Jiyong’s statement shutting everyone’s up. Daesung just keep quiet as he knows where is this conversation is going. Taeyang stares at Jiyong, completely understand the meaning of that statement. Taeyang just wear his helmet, get ready to leave.

 

“He who provides the house, should be able to provide a home as well, isn’t it?” tells Taeyang.

 

Jiyong just keep quiet. Taeyang then pat Jiyong’s shoulder and gives fist bump to Daesung before leaving with his bike.

 

Daesung observe everything but he doesn’t want to say anything and he just leave Jiyong with his thoughts. Jiyong continues to stare at the empty space before his eyes. It just like his eyes is silently sending Taeyang away.

 

Before he turns away, he manages to whisper to the wind.

 

“There will be no home without you.”