Chapter 9

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ahhh, why I’m starting to feel so boring to hang out with you guys.” Sehun suddenly talk from their silent breakfast.

“You did not say that.” Suho in disbelief.

“Yes, I just said that. Why I can’t find a really good girlfriend like Kai ? This is so annoying.” Sehun jerking his face.

Exo is having breakfast at their house, Chanyeol and Do is in charge of cooking this morning.

“It’s not that you can’t find a good girl, it just that you are too choosy.” Chanyeol suddenly come out from the kitchen with his ready dishes.

“No, I’m not.” Sehun still trying to win.

“Yes, you are !” all member denying at the same time and laugh to their synchronize word meanwhile sehun is still jerking his face.


“Krystal ask us to join her for lunch today.” Kai made up the story by holding his phone to make it look like Krystal is texting him. He figured that this is the best timing.

“Really ? I’m okay with that.” Baekhyun agreed.

“But, she’s with her friend. Are you guys okay with that ?” Kai added before the other member agree.

“Her friend ?” Sehun smirking.

“Yeah, 4 of them including Krytsal. What do you say ?”

“Wait, you mean friend like girl – friend like that ?” Sehun still questioning.

“Yes, Oh Sehun. Hergh.” Kai is annoyed.

“Put my name in the list.” Sehun agreed too.

“I can help to book the place for our lunch.” Suho suddenly talk.


“So, it’s a yes ? I can directly tell her that you guys are joining.” Kai gain the nods from everyone when he ask the question.

“Tell her that I’ll book the place. Will text you the detail before lunch.” Suho is such a perfectionist they thought.

“Okay. I’m going to give her a call now.” Kai get up from his seat but get the tease from the other member.

“Someone’s in love.” They laugh. Kai chuckles and proceed to his bedroom. He quickly dialing Krystal’s number.

 

 

“What’s so important that you have to call me early in the morning ?” he chuckles.

“Morning pretty. Did you just woke up from your sleep ?”

“No, I’m not. What do you want ?”

“Is it okay if the lunch is today ? Your friend are all free right ?” he heard she’s gasping.

“Oh my god, it’s on ? Yes, they totally, completely free today. Our morning session class will end at 12.” He can hear that she’s excited.

“Alright then, Suho told me that he will book the place for us. So just wait for my call or text okay ?”

“Okay. I’ll tell my girls about this. Thank you Kai !”

“Na’ah. You have to give me something in return.”

“Anything.” Krystal talk without thinking properly cause she’s excited to tell the other about this.

“I will claim it after the lunch is a success.”

“Okay. I’m hanging up. Will wait for your call. Bye !” Kai smile. “I want to pinch you hard like I did the other day.”

 

 

~.~

 

 

“Are you sure the lunch is on ? He probably just want to tease you.” Amber slowly upset.

“He’ll die in suffer if he lying.” Krystal slowly bang the table.

“Let’s just accept the truth that Exo don’t have time for people like us.” Seulgi is also upset.

The four of them waiting at the Law building hall. They couldn’t even focus to do the assignment as they waited for Kai to call Krystal.

Krystal feel sorry for them but her phone suddenly ringing and it’s from Kai. “It’s him !” she turn on the loud speaker. Her friend anticipate while listening.

 

“Hello ?”

“Krystal, Where are you now ?”

“Our building hall.”

“With your friends ?”

“Yeah. The lunch is on or not ?”

“We are on our way to fetch you and your friends. Wait outside, I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” He hung up.


“Oh my god ! I feel like princess, they fetch u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter