Chapter 12

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


“Wow, I see that you have a really great weekend huh ?” Seulgi talk while scrolling her twitter timeline.

“Who ?” Amber arched her eyebrow. Seulgi turn to look at Krystal.

“Me ?” She innocently ask.

Seulgi pass her phone to Krystal. She look at her own picture with Exo member, all of them are posting the picture of Kai’s birthday party. Amber grab the phone from Krystal. She slide one by one of the selfie picture consist of her and Exo member.

“YOU …”

“Zip it Amber, we are not invited.” Seulgi cut her and Krystal laugh. “It’s not like that okay. I’m also not invited. But it just a coincidence that my dad and his dad are friend so I bump with them.”

“Totally convincing.” Seulgi jerking her face. “I never lie if you don’t know.” Krystal smile.


“Buy me the most expensive drinks then.” Seulgi way on dealing with Krystal.

“I didn’t even do anything wrong.” Krystal laugh. “I don’t care.”

“Buy for me too.” Amber added and Krystal scoffing.

 

Exo law member excluding Kai suddenly showed up and pass by the three of them. Krystal quickly get up from her sit to reach them.

“Hey. Where’s Kai ? He still at his family house ?” The four of them blankly look at her. Amber and Seulgi snap their forehead and cover their laugh.

Baekhyun point out his finger straight to her with his cute grimace. “Me ?” She’s confused but Baekhyun keep pointing his finger to her.

She finally turn around and there’s Kai, sweetly smile to her. “Well I guess that you miss me.”

Krystal couldn’t say anything as Kai changing his look. He cut his hair short than before and style it up. He dyed his upper hair to dark brown.


“Kai. You look ….. different.” He smirk.

“Different in a good way or otherwise ?” Krystal stay silent, don’t know what to answer.

“Krystal ! We heads up to the library first okay. See you there and don’t froze yourself for too long.” Seulgi talk making the other exo member laugh and so did Kai.

“Haish.” Krystal jerking her face. “We should go too.” Baekhyun push the other to move with him and bid goodbye to Kai.

“You have time now ?” Krystal slowly nod. “Come with me.” He grab her hand to walk together with him.

 

 

They stop at Krystal’s favorite reading spot. Kai sit and tap the space beside him asking for her to sit. “Do you like necklace ?” the first question he ask.

“Not really. Why ?”

“I bet you going to like it from this day ahead.” Kai take out a square box from his jacket pocket which contain of necklace and wore it on Krystal’s neck.

It looks like they’re hugging each other as Kai close the gap between them to carefully lock the necklace. She look down while holding it. “K ?” As he gave her ‘K’ alphabet necklace.

“K for Krystal. Kai.” Slowly shaking his head and making cute grimace. “It look really goods on you anyway.”

“You supposed to ask me whether I like it or not.”

“Ah. Sorry. You like it ?”

Krystal scoff in her laugh. “Yeah, I like it. Thanks.”

“That’s all ?” He arced his eyebrow. Krystal plant a kiss on his cheek and quickly get up from her sit. Kai froze himself.


“I didn’t get the chance to answer your question earlier. You look different in a good way and handsome as usual of course. Thanks for this.” She walk backwards to see his face and soon bid goodbye to him.

Kai smiling like an idio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter