Chapter 22

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE : I NOTICED THAT SOME OF THE READER DID NOT READ CHAPTER 20 WHERE KAI'S DAD BUMP WITH KRYSTAL'S DAD AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN SHE HAD A MEDICAL CHECKUP. PLEASE READ ALL CHAPTER SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE STORY.

 

 

When the show ended, exo member didn’t straightly walk backstage. The heads to Krystal’s table instead.

“What happen ?” Baekhyun leads the other.

“I don’t know. They said to Kai that his dad want him to be home now so he leave.” Krystal explain.

“Just like that ? What he did wrong this time ? He didn’t even perform with us.” Chanyeol raise his voice only to be heard by their groups only.

“He ask me to tell you guys that his okay and will be back as soon as he finish.” Krystal calm the situation as the other are worried as hell.

“He better.” Sehun sigh.

 

“What is actually happening ?” Seulgi cut them. The three of the girls are confused.

“It’s a long story and it kinda personal.” Sehun answered her.

“Let’s go now. We’ll send you girls back to the hostel.” Suho changing the topic.

“No, it’s okay. You guys are tired and got more thing to do. We’ll be fine. Get some good rest. I’m sure Kai is fine too.” Krystal object the idea and the girls nod their head. They proceed to split up with their worried feeling about Kai.

 

 

~.~

 

 

“You making out this story right ? You want me to crumble down to know that Krystal is the reason my mom died. You know that I love Krystal.”

“I love your mom, Kai. I won’t try to trick you anything by using her.”

“No. You don’t know what love is. And stop messing up my life ! I’m already dead when mom is gone ! And you want me to be dead again ?! How many time do you have to kill me ?! Just stab me for real this time !” Kai already got tears in his eyes. Remembering all the happy memories he had when his mom is still around and his dad behavior changed, he want to cry hard all of sudden.


“I’m dead too after the love of my life leave me.” Mr. Kim had his lips tremble and try hard not to cry.

“I don’t know that she decide to leave me by giving her heart to that girl !”

“You’re lying !”

“Read it again Kim Jongin ! Look closely ! If you still don’t believe me, I’m willing to drag you to the hospital now just to verified this !”

“Huh. Even if this is true, it won’t affect me.” Kai scoffed.

“What do you mean it won’t affect you ?! She killed my wife ! Your mom !” His dad finally cry. His leg weakened and he got his knees on the floor. Kai is surprised by that.

“I love her. I never thought that she would be the first to leave me. The day when she died, I only receive her body and a letter from her.”

“I would n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter