Death

Be(lie)ve

When Fleurette was healed Jeonghan was already on Wonwoo again.

– Can’t you just stay dead?

Fleurette tried to make an illusion of her mom.

– Jeonghan have to step down. Fleurette, my daughter is the true ruler.

This time she nailed it with the voice but the illusion disappeared when she got shoot down by water.

– , can’t you just stop that!

Emily start to laugh. Just when she thought it couldn’t get worst Hoshi was standing behind her.

– Sorry babe, but I have to help Jeonghan.

Fleurette teleport herself away a few meters from Hoshi. Then she heard a scream. She looked over at Wonwoo and saw how Woozi held some potions on Wonwoo. His skin was burning and it didn’t help that Jeonghan was touching at Wonwoos chest where the heart was. In two seconds a big wolf has taken down Woozi and try to bite his throat while Woozi smashed his potions at the wolf and made sure it got hurt. Woozi also start to stab with the broken bottles.

Suddenly the weather outside was changing. It was thunder and raining. Soon Dino, Joshua and Seokmin was there also.

– Where is Jun?!

Fleurette asked while she tried avoid Hoshi and Emily.

– Isn’t he with you?

– Last time I saw him was…

Fleurette turned around too look at Jeonghan who was fighting with Wonwoo. Fleurette turn into a wolf while she leaved everyone at the war zone. She start to run to find Jun. She ran around until she felt a small scent of Jun. She start follow the scent until someone was in the way. It was Mingming with a knife in his hand.

– I wonder if the paw of a puppy will bring any luck…

Fleurette turned back to human form and try to tackle down the kid. She hit him with her fist but the young boy just turned around, like a spin and then stabbed her with the knife. Fleurette stumbled back. She felt pain but she refused to look how bad it was. She was scared that she would start imagine it would feel more then it did. She tried to continue fighting but the pain was too much. It didn’t helped when Mingming tried to push the knife deeper. Fleurette pushed Mingming away and pulled out the knife. She tried to heal. Fleurette was falling on her knees. When Mingming was walking towards her she tried to teleport herself but she was to weak to teleport anywhere far. She teleport herself  two meters away. Mingming picked up the knife and run after Fleurette who in panic tried to teleport herself away while she tried to heal. Fleurette remembered the whistle Vernon had given her. She took it out and blow it. Mingming start to laugh. It was at that moment she realized that Vernon was probably at Jeonghans side. 

– No…

Fleurette whispered to herself. She had saved her enough time to heal so she wasn’t bleeding anymore. She was standing up to see Vernon next to Mingming with two of Vernon dragons.

– Step back Mingming.

Vernon told his friend who did as Vernon told him. Vernon whistle and the two dragons start to spit fire. Suddenly there was someone hugging her. That warm hug, that smell. Fleurette saw two huge wings on her best friend. The fire didn’t touch them. Fleurette turn her nose into her wolf-nose and then teleported them behind Vernon and Mingming. She took Seungkwans wrist and start to run while follow the scent.


 They came to an corridor with no windows or anything. Just a door at the end. Fleurette felt Juns scent even stronger from the door.

– Jun is behind this door! Seungkwan, I kno-

Seungkwan pushed Fleurette to the door. He gave her a fast kiss before he pushed one final time so she was inside. Seungkwan was still on the outside. He closed the door. He took out some powder and applied it on the woodendoor while he start to talk in an unknown language. 

– OPEN THE DOOR SEUNGKWAN!

Fleurette felt the smell of Mingming and Vernon with the dragon. She also smelled Minghao and Jeonghan.

– Seungkwan? What is happening? Seungkwan!
Fleurette pressed her ear next to the door.



– It have been a big lost. People that didn’t have to die is now dead and it is all because of you Fleurette! DID YOU HEAR THAT? IT’S YOUR FAULT! WONWOO, EMILY, MINGYU, HOSHI AND OTHER STUDENTS ARE DEAD. SOON YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL MEET THE SAME PATH AS THE OTHERS. DEATH.

– DON’T LISTEN TO JEONGHAN! IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT! I WILL HOLD THEM BACK SO GO AND SAVE JUN.

Fleurette fell on her knees and tears was running like waterfalls down her cheeks. 

– SEUNGKWAN I COMMAND YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR! AS THE QUEEN I COMMAND YOU!

Fleurette hit her fist on the big door of wood.

– And as the man who try to save his love of his life, I refuse to take orders from the queen. I love you.

Fleurette heard clearly how Seungkwan broke at the last sentence. Those last three words.

– I love you too.

She said between her crying.


– Isn’t that cute? 

Jeonghan said and start to laugh. He was breathing heavily. He was probably hurt.

– Kill him.

Next second she heard screaming.

– SEUNGKWAN!

– RUN ALREADY!

– NOT WITHOUT YOU! SEUNGKWAN! OPEN THE DOOR!

Fleurette tried to teleport to the other side but she couldn’t do it. It was at that point she remember that she had read in one of the books at Wonwoos castle about fairies and their power. Their pixie dust was so powerful that no power could be used on it if it was activated. In this case it was pixie dust on the door and Seungkwan had put a strong spell over it. No one would be able to take down the door. Fleurettes power of teleportation was too weak to work on that spell.



Another scream. This one was one of those you never want to her. The sound of someone screaming before they die. 

– SEUNGKWAN! 

No answer.

– SEUNGKWAN!

Nothing.

– Seungkwan?

Fleurette whispered.



– Sorry my Queen, but it seems that you are single now.

Fleurette heard how they was walking to the door but not everyone was walking. Seungkwan had obviously been able to kill two of them. Fleurette had read that the faire was crazy powerful when life was on line, specially when it was for love. 

Fleurette looked into the room she was in. She turned into a rabbit. Fleurette jumped down a tunnel as fast she could.
 So many people was now dead and there she was running for her life.