Only friends

Be(lie)ve

Jun was watching his friend while she was dancing with her friend. He had told her that he would keep an eye on her. If someone made his friend cry, he would with no seconds thought make sure that the person would never come close to that girl again. Jun noticed some leaf was falling down from a tree. He looked up and met two eyes looking back. It was his old friend Minghao. What was he doing there? Why was he watching at his friend this late? Did Minghao stalk Fleurette? Since when did Minghao become a creep? The same thought did Minghao have, but for Jun. 


– My real name is Fleurette.

Both Jun and Minghao was looking at each other. At their eye contact the both realized they both wasn’t only there for their own business but for their leader they were working for. Jun burned down Minghaos tree before he start to taking off to his Lord Wonwoo. Minghao wast fast and jumped over to the next tree and continue to jump for get the information to Lord Jeonghan.






– My real name is Fleurette.

Seungkwan looked at Fleurette.

– What?

– See! You still won’t believe me! My name is Fleurette!

Suddenly Seungkwan and Fleurette noticed a tree nearby was on fire. Fleurette covered when she realized that they were probably not alone. Seungkwan took Fleurettes hand.

– I will follow you back to you room.

Seungkwan said and start walking. Fleurette tried to follow him but tripped.

– Hurry up!

Seungkwan said while he helped Fleurette up. Suddenly the tree on fire was falling. The next second the tree on fire hit Seungkwans back while he was standing over Fleurette. His wings was glowing. The tree landed on the ground.

– Are you okay?

Fleurette couldn’t speak. She had just witness one of her best friends getting hit by a tree. Not a normal tree, but a tree on fire. Fleurette was standing up before she slapped her friend.

– Stop it. Why does this still happen? I didn’t ask for help! You could have been dead by now!

– Common, let’s get you home.

Seungkwan noticed that Fleurette wasn’t moving. He turned around.

– Never save me like that again! Promise me that!

– What if I told you no? Would you hate me?

– If I save you with the cost of my life, how would you feel?

Seungkwan felt bad. Then he looked up to see himself standing in front him and protect him with his own body, while another tree on fire was falling. Next second he was back to reality and facing Fleurette.

– That was what I just saw. Like I said, never save me like that again.

Fleurette start walking but Seungkwan gripped her wrist.

– How did you do that?

– Illusion. 

Fleurette continue to walk, with Seungkwan walking next to her, asking a lot of question.

– But you weren’t wearing any potions. Then how? What kind of training did you do over at Wonwoos place?

– Seungkwan… 

Seungkwan realized by Fleurettes sighed and voice that he was being annoying. From everything was perfect to terribly wrong in less then ten minutes.

– I’m sorry. I won’t scare you like that again.

They continue walking in silent.






– I’m glad that you are back.

Said Seungkwan when they were outside Fleurettes room.

– I missed you, my favorite fairy. 

Fleurette answered and gave him a hug before she took a step back.

– Please, keep my name a secret.

He nodded.

– You can trust me. So, see you at breakfast?

– Sure. Goodnight.

– Goodnight… Fleurette.








The next morning Fleurette was eating breakfast with Seungkwan, Vernon, Minghao, Woozi and Hoshi.

– Someone seems tiered.
Vernon said to Seungkwan.

– Yeah, but this time it was worth it.

The next second Fleurette woke up from that her head fell into her bowl of weird food. Woozi took a napkin and cleaned Fleurettes face.

– You seem also tiered. Do you want to take a nap? I can teach you later what they told us.

– Sure, if I fall asleep in class, take notes for me.

– Flow, do you want to eat lunch with me?

Fleurette didn’t know what she thought about Hoshi. Was he going to be the good guy today or the bad? But she didn’t want to be rude and hurt him or his pride.

– Ok, but ONLY as friends. Got it?

– Sure babe. 
Hoshi said while he did a wink towards Fleurette before he leaved the table.

– DID YOU HEAR ME? ONLY AS FRIENDS!