Love or kill?

Be(lie)ve

At the evening Fleurette had packed her notes in a small bag. She turned into a puppy and Joshua put on the bag with her things on her. She thanked Joshua for his help. Seokmin came running and put on a dog collar with a bell on. Mingyu cracked up. It was fun to see other get treated like that, but he hated when they did the same to him. 

– Mingyu, can you shut up? I swear…

Joshua glared at Fleurette.

– Never mind.

Wonwoo lift up Fleurette and looked at her puppy eyes.

– I’m sorry that I treated you so bad before. If you need help with anything I will always be waiting for you here. My door will always be open for you.
 Then he leaved a kiss on her forehead before putting her down. 
Fleurette apologized to Seokmin that she had stolen his power, and to Mingyu for the same thing.
To Dino she had thanked him for everything he had teach her. Jun pat Fleurette.

– I will keep an eye on you.

– Creep.

Jun looked over at Joshua who translated what Fleurette said. Jun start to laugh. Fleurette was ready to go. She looked back one last time before she ran into the forest.





Seungkwan felt how Fleurette was coming closer. It was in the middle of the night. He put on some cloths before he ran over to Seungcheol house. He knocked on the door and the door opened.

– What do you want? It’s in the middle of the night?

– She is on her way. She is close.





Seungcheol and Seungkwan was standing outside of school, facing the forest.

– Fleurette, you can come out now. Seungcheol, she might be in her rabbit shape.

Seungcheol nodded. They both waited. To their surprise it wasn’t their rabbit that came out, it was a puppy.

– Did you figure out how to turn into other thing? Why did you choose a puppy and not a bird?

Seungcheol asked while he went over to Fleurette. He pet her until his hands started goes for her things on her back. Fleurette took some steps back and start to growl. Seungcheol put his hands in the air.

– Okay, I’m not going to touch it. 

Fleurette looked over at Seungkwan. She saw his disappointed expression. Her tail went down and she couldn’t look at him. She walked like that the hole way to her room. Outside she bite of her tiny bag before she turned back to human. She leaved her bag on the floor next to her bed, while she fell on her bed.

– One month.

Fleurette was sitting up in her bed.

– You were gone for almost a month without keep in touch with me.

It was to dark to see anything in Fleurettes room. The only light she could see was from the moon shine threw the windows. Hoshi came out from the shadows. He lifted up Fleurettes head so he could see her eyes. Fleurette still avoided his eye contact. She felt guilty. 

– Tell me, did they took better care of you then I did, FLEUR?

Hoshi turned her head so she was facing the windows and he could see her from profile.

– Did they tell you how beautiful you are?

He turned her head to see her profile from the opposite side. 

– Tell me, do they adore you as much as I do?

Hoshi turned Fleurette back to face her. He looked into those eyes he had only been able to dream of. He took a seat on the bed. He pushed Fleurette down so he was on top of her.

– So much I just want to love you, hold into you and never let you go again…

He punch some few centimeters from Fleurettes face, on the bed.

– I also just want to hurt you, make you feel my pain.

It went silent. Hoshi was admiring Fleurettes beauty in the moonlight while he tried to figure out what he will do with Fleurette.

– Seungcheol was wrong about my second power.

Hoshi gave her a look that she had to explain.

– I can’t turn into anything I want.

– But you came here as a dog? Are you trying to lie to me now?

Hoshi held Fleurettes throat in a tight grip. Fleurette chipped for air. She tried to move away Hoshis arm but he was to strong for her. Tears start to run from her cheeks.

– Hoshi… 

She tried to whisper. Even more tears was falling down her cheeks but this wasn’t only hers. It was also Hoshis. He was crying. He went of her and was on her bed crying his heart out. All the tears he had been keeping in. Fleurette catch up with her breath, then she placed both of her hands on Hoshis cheeks. 

– You are right and it’s okay for you to hate me.

She hugged him and he cried in her shoulder like a child to his mother.






Fleurettes heard someone knocking on her door. She woke up to see that she had been falling asleep next to Hoshi.

– Fleurette, I think we have things to talk about. This is Lord Jeonghan talking. I give you ten seconds before Seungcheol will open the door.

Fleurette took a deep breath, looking over at the bed before she opened the door. Jeonghan walked into her room while Fleurette was stumbling back.

– You lied, Seungcheol isn’t here.

– You are really to easy to trick. Now tell me, why did you leave. What did they tell you? You said you were only going to stay there for a week. I might need to punish you for your behavior. Since you suit is black, this means that I won’t go easy on your punishment.

Fleurette really wanted to run away bit she had made an illusion that the room looked the same, but without Hoshi. If she would run, the illusion would disappear and Jeonghan would be able to see Hoshi. This time she had to stay. This time she was not going to run away. This time her power would be put on test.