War

Be(lie)ve

– Your dress, I like it.

– Thank you, Jeonghan gave it to me.

– Oh… I like your hair… 

– Seungkwans sister did it this morning.

– Oh… your neckless?

– Seungkwan himself gave it to me.

Woozi got more and more grumpy.

– Woozi, you saved me when I was collapsing, you saved my life! Isn’t that big enough for you?

Woozi didn’t say anything. He barely looked at Fleurette. The rest of their dance they were just silent. Fleurette didn’t know what she could do to make Woozi happy again. After the dance when they were bowing and thanking for the dance Fleurette felt a hand touch the back of her head. Next second her mask fell on the ground. When she looked back  at Woozi he had left her.

– .

She mumbled for herself while reaching out for her mask. At the same moment there was someones else hand on the mask to. Fleurette looked up to meet a pair of brown eyes that she recognized. 

– Here.

Fleurette took the mask from the young man and thanked him.

– How was your first dance?

– It was good but I most admit that we talked a lot. The time went to fast.

– Oh I see. But you enjoyed your dance, right?

– Yes, it was… Wait, why are you asking me this?

The boy took a grip of Fleurettes waist and start dancing. He leaned his head to her ear so only she could hear him.

– You promised the first dance to me. Remember? When I gave you the strawberries.

– That promise was broken at that same moment when you decided to be on Jeonghan's side and not mine.

– If I don’t follow his order he w-, sorry Mingming used his power. I can’t tell you.

– Mingming?

Fleurette tried to remember why she recognized that name.

– He is the new boy.

– Ah! Him! What is his power?

– I can’t tell that either.

Fleurette rolled her eyes and looked away. The boy noticed her reaction so he lift the girl up while they was spinning. When she was on the floor he made Fleurette spin around and after that he held her down so the only one that made sure she wasn’t falling was him.

– Calm down Hoshi.

The music was over and the same with the dance.





Fleurette went out to the balcony. She tried to calm down. Two hands was next to hers. She closed her eyes and without noticing her nose turn into a dog nose. Fleurette tried to smell who was behind her.

– Why are you so spend at a night like this? Shouldn’t you relax and dance?

The hands went to Fleurettes shoulders and start giving her a massage.

– My mask fell of, Woozi got grumpy and Hoshi was his usual self. Would you be relaxed after that? Ouch!

– Sorry. You really are tense. Haven’t anything good happened yet?

– The best thing tonight must have been when I was with Seungkwan.

Fleurette felt teeth on her neck.

– Wonwoo…

When Wonwoo was done he healed Fleurettes scars.

– I’m sorry, but you are so sweet that I almost could eat you up.

Fleurette start to laugh nervously.

– Does the lady want to do me the honor and dance with me?

Fleurette turned around and took Wonwoos hand who start slow dance with Fleurette.




When the dance was over the sound of the clocktower was heard. Fleurette start to feel the panic inside of her.

– Calm down, nothing will happen with you when I’m here.

Fleurette closed her eyes and took a deep calming breath. 

– I guess you’re right.

When she opened her eyes she saw Wonwoo on the floor and Jeonghan in front of her.

– Don’t worry, he will heal himself, like he always does.

Jeonghan walked closer while Fleurette stumbled back before she was at the balcony rail. Jeonghan put each hands of his next to Fleurette so she couldn't leave.

– It’s time my dear. If you don’t I will hurt your friends.

– I command you that you can’t do that. It’s forbidden.

Jeonghan start to laugh.

– Are you giving me orders?

His face was centimeters from Fleurettes.

– Yes I am, cousin.

Jeonghan took a grip of Fleurettes wrist and pulled her inside to the dance floor while he start to leading them.

–Who told you?

– It doesn’t matter anymore, I’m the ruler here. I’m the princess.

Jeonghans hand went black while he made Fleurettes hand also turn into black. Fleurette felt how she couldn’t feel her hand anymore. It was dead.

– Jeonghan!

Fleurette tried to get away from Jeonghan. She saw how her arm turned black. Fleurette smashed her head against Jeonghan to get away from him. She stumbled back and she start to feel her arm again from the healing power.


The people around them stop dancing and start to looking at them.

– I have news for you!

– No you haven't!

Jeonghan tried to catch Fleurette who ran away. She jumped up on the table. 

– My real name is Fleurette, daughter of Mireya!

Suddenly a flow of water was hitting on her. She fell down.

– Don’t listen to her! We all know our true leader is Jeonghan!

Fleurette looked at the girl who shouted. It was Emily.

– That , and I shipped her with Vernon.

Fleurette said to herself. She stood up when she felt a hand on her shoulder. The feeling of death was taking over her body. She tried with her last strength pull Jeonghans arm and throw him on the ground. After that her legs collapsed under her and she fell to the floor. Her body tried to heal. She felt another hand on her back. It was Wonwoos. He was healing her.

– I guess the war has begun.