Fifteen

Blue Ethereal Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-015-

 

 

Author’s POV

“This is the best thing I’ve ever seen since I became WGM’s producer!”

Jiyeon and Sehun confusedly exchanged glance before they looked at the producer who seemed to be in a fangirling mode because she was staring at them as if she was totally in love with them. Producer Lim caught Sehun in Jiyeon’s hotel room as she came to pass the script. Both Sehun and Jiyeon thought they’d be in a huge trouble and ready to face it, but instead the producer seemed to love the fact that they were together even when they’re not recording. They were all now in Jiyeon’s room for explanation but Lim PD didn’t seem a bit interested to hear their explanation and silently began making assumption about the two idols in front her.

“I don’t get it, PD-nim. Aren’t you gonna report us?” Sehun innocently asked.

“Why would I? Usually the couple would only thank each other after the camera stopped rolling and began doing their own stuff as if there’s nothing between them. It’s a good thing that you guys are actually together even—”

“We’re not together.” Jiyeon corrected the PD before she could go too far with her assumption.

“Whatever. No wonder you guys are bursting with chemistry during filming. I could sense there is something between you guys.” The PD didn’t wanna give up her imagination.

“Sehun only came to give me the camera. We’re just friends.” Jiyeon constantly denied.

“I’ll believe what I wanna believe. I’m leaving for now. Sehun, are you coming with me or are you staying here?” PD Lim asked with a naughty grin on her face.

“I’m going.” Sehun awkwardly answered before he stood up and ready to leave.

 

            PD Lim left the room first and Sehun just silently tailed behind as he’s taking the same way as the PD to go back to his hotel room. As he expected, the PD wouldn’t easily let him go after what happened because she suddenly stopped and turned facing Sehun, mysteriously smiling as if she was telling him that she knew something through that smile. Sehun sheepishly smiled back while rubbing his nape awkwardly.

“There’s really nothing between you guys?” She asked.

“Yes. As Jiyeon said, we’re just friends.” Sehun answered.

“You like her didn’t you?” She took a guess.

“Of course. I’m an infamous Park Jiyeon’s fan right?” Sehun faked a chuckle as he spoke.

“All the things you have said and done during filming weren’t really because of the script right? All of these were genuinely coming from your fanboy heart right? Or not, because you didn’t only like her as a fan. You actually love her, right?” PD Lim kept throwing questions that caused Sehun to finally break into cold sweat.

Sehun nervously laughed as the PD was looking straight into his eyes, “What are you saying PD-nim? You know it’s hard for us idols to date simply because we like someone.”

“But you didn’t deny my guesses, so I was right after all. Don’t worry, I’ll do a favor. You can show your genuine love to Jiyeon as much as you want through this show. Just tell me if there’s anything you wanna do with her, and I’ll arrange it for you through this show.” PD Lim suddenly suggested.

“Wait, what? You’re helping me?” Sehun asked, couldn’t believe what he just heard.

“And helping myself at the same time. You know people were always ting on this show saying it was all business. Well they’re wrong this time. I owe you one.” The PD then patted Sehun on his shoulder before she finally walked away.

“I don’t know if I should be happy or not about this.” Sehun sighed before he made his way back to the hotel room too.

 

---

 

EP5 – Housewarming

            It had been a week since they came back from their filming in Okinawa and today they met again at their house for another filming. Sehun only smiled sheepishly at PD Lim while Jiyeon acted like nothing happened. After all the preparation, the filming finally began. They were planning the housewarming party together while listing out snacks and drinks they should buy for the party that would take place that night. It’s almost 6.00 p.m. when they finally went out to buy the stuffs they listed out just now.

“Sehun, who did you invite? Your members?” Jiyeon asked as they were walking down the street to nearby mart.

“Yes, two of them. What about you?” Sehun asked back.

“Some members and some other friends. Which members?”

“Why are you that curious? You’ll see later. Do you expect someone?”

“Maybe…” Jiyeon smiled teasingly.

“No! Just look at me. You’re not allowed to look at my other members.” Sehun demanded as he shoved his face closer to Jiyeon as a gesture to only look at him. However the move was too drastic that Jiyeon flinched in surprise when Sehun’s face was too close.

“Yah…” Jiyeon lightly hit Sehun’s chest before she looked away.

“Ah sorry.”

 

MC1: She’s blushing!

MC2: Oh my god they’re so cute.

 

In the mart, while Sehun was pushing the trolley, Jiyeon filled it with soft drinks and junk foods for the party. Once they’re done there, Sehun quickly put everything in the car before they headed to a food stall near the mart to buy some other foods to serve their guests later. Jiyeon’s eyes shone as she saw the delicious looking spicy rice cake.

“Ahjumma, can you packed… wait how many servings do we need?” Sehun asked Jiyeon.

“1, 2, 3…” Jiyeon began counting the number of guests they’ll receive, “Six of them! Including us would be eight.” Jiyeon announced.

“Then let’s just make it ten servings of spicy rice cakes and fish cakes.” Sehun told the owner, “Jiyeon-ah, are you hungry?” He then asked Jiyeon.

“I’m starving!” Jiyeon then excitedly answered him. She grabbed Sehun’s arm and began asking for food, “Can you treat me some fish cakes while waiting for the foods?”

Sehun stayed quiet for a few seconds before he began smiling foolishly, “Eat how much you want, because you’re so cute!”

“Yayy thanks!” Jiyeon clapped her hands while slightly jumping.

 

MC3: He likes it when Jiyeon is being cute.

 

“This is so delicious! Eat some too, Sehun.” Jiyeon then handed one to his husband.

“I thought you wouldn’t think about me seeing how serious you ate that. My wife is such a big eater.”

 

---

 

            Sehun and Jiyeon entered the house and began setting up the place as they didn’t have much time before the guests come. They helped each other making their works were done pretty fast. The last thing they need to do was serving the drinks and foods on the table. As Jiyeon put everything into the bowls at the kitchen, Sehun helped bringing them all to the front and arranged them neatly on the table. They just finished serving the last bowl when the doorbell rang, indicating the guests had arrived.

“They’re coming! What should I do now?” Jiyeon blankly asked her husband.

“You should take off your apron first. I’ll go get the door.” Sehun told and Jiyeon nodded before running to the kitchen.

“Good evening!!!”

Sehun flinched terribly as six people outside the door loudly greeted in unison as soon as he opened the door. All of them laughed upon seeing Sehun’s three seconds flustered expression, “Come in guys, sister-in-laws, Jiyeon’s friends.” He made way and welcomed everyone in.

“Ohh maknae is so polite now.” Baekhyun said as he walked in together with Kai.

“Honey, our guests is here!” Sehun announced.

“Omo! Honey?! I’m jealous.” Soyeon excitedly exclaimed, getting ready to fangirl over them.

“Take a seat first everyone.” Sehun told before he disappeared into the kitchen to get Jiyeon.

“Unnie! Jieun!” Jiyeon cutely ran while clapping her hands as soon as she came into the living room.

“Sehun, your wife is so lively!” Kai said while the girls were hugging each other.

“Sehun-ssi, Sehun-ssi come here.” Someone suddenly called for Sehun.

He then turned around to answer the person calling him, but he flinched one more time seeing the fierce-looking person was staring at him, “Uh-oh Seo In Young sunbae-nim.” He automatically did 90 degree bow.

“Why are you so surprise? Didn’t you see Inyoung unnie coming together with us just now?” Eunjung then said, purposely trying to scare the young husband.

“Ah because sunbae-nim is so… small and cute.” The whole room was filled with laughter as soon as Sehun uttered his frank answer.

“I’m sorry unnie. My husband is usually shy and awkward in front of the people he first met.” Jiyeon went to Sehun’s side and linked her arm with his.

“Okay I’m watching you, Sehun-ssi.” Inyoung jokingly threatened the guy.

            First of all they began touring around the house and they were fascinated because it was prettily decorated by the couple. Sehun and Jiyeon received naughty jokes as they peeked into the bedroom. Once they’re done touring, they all went back to the living room and took a seat each. They began eating and drinking while having fun conversation about the couple. Eunjung and Soyeon told an embarrassing story about Jiyeon while Inyoung told how fearless Jiyeon could be sometimes. The same-age friend IU then opened up about Jiyeon’s ideal type they once discussed before.

“Sehun is obviously curious about this.” Baekhyun teased.

“But you might be disappointed though because Jiyeon once told me she doesn’t want an idol-like partner.” Once IU said that, Sehun’s expression changed to a darker one.

“It’s not like that!” Jiyeon urgently denied as she checked her husband’s expression.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter