The Day You Entered

His Story (My Answer)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Day You Entered

Year 2013, June: Kim Junmyeon (22); Zhang Yixing (18)

Junmyeon frowned at his watch, internally screaming for the car jam to go faster.

“Screw it, I’m late,” he mumbled to himself. 

His phone vibrated and he pulled it out, chuckling as he saw a message from one of s.

Hyung, you are totally late.

I knew that before you told me, Jongin.

Hyung, can we eat first?

Yah!

Did you just yah me, Sehun-ah?

No, I was referring to Chanyeol hyung.

Hey, I’m right in front of you, do you want to die?

I’m doing that becase aygduihfkdvnaoi

Sorry hyung, Sehun’s being arm-locked by Chanyeol.

You guys…  Start eating without me though; I’m still on my way there.

Alright hyung, we’re at the very last table.  Come look for us when you arrive.

Thanks Jongin.  Try to stop Chanyeol from killing Sehun before I get there at least.

Will do, haha.  Hyung, there’s a new girl, do you know her yet?

Hyung, you’ll love her – she has dimples!

We all know you like dimples, Suho.

Shut it, Xiumin.

Aww come on, leave him alone, he’s been away for so long and only just came back from overseas!

Thanks Sehun, I take it that you’re alive then.

Not for long.  I’m taking him down again.  Bye hyung!

Junmyeon chuckled to himself before another new message popped up, this time in the leaders’ chat group.

Suho, where are you?

Yah, Yunho’s gonna throw a fit.

Sorry Taeyeon, Irene, I’m still on my way.  Another one hour.  Late dismissal and I rushed out immediately.  Caught in a jam now.

Right.  Maybe you should drop a message to Yunho.  Or we could let him know for you?

Sounds good, thanks noona!  I guess I’ll drop him one too, in case.

No worries.

Hey Vic, you should brief him about the new girl that came.

Oh right, she’s under me.  Uh yeah Suho, you know we have a new addition – Luhan brought her.

Oh, so Luhan has friends outside of us too?  Haha.

That’s what I said too.

Irene please haha.  But anyway, she’s called Lay and she’s really sweet.

She came today even though Luhan wasn’t able to come, and she only known us for a few days only.

And she has freaking dimples!

Suho’s favorite.

Get lost, Yifan.

Jessica…  Are you fangirling in front of me right now?

I’m sorry but Suho, you should be glad you aren’t here with us at the moment.

Oh guys, you all… Yeah I kind of heard from Jongin about her.  So her name’s Lay?

Yeah, and she’s really sweet and nice.

You should watch your boys, a few of them jokingly hit on her and Yunho almost all but snarled at them.

Please, Joonmyeon should watch himself – he will totally fall for her.

Yah, I’m not that bad.  I just have a weakness for dimples.

Yeah, just be careful okay?  Yunho doesn’t want any more of his leaders to date for now.

Alright, we gotta go back and be “present” – see ya, Suho!

Suho sighed, frowning as he scrolled to find Yunho’s name in his messages before dropping him a quick text to let him know he will be late.  A few seconds later, his phone buzzed and he heaved a sigh of relief before putting his phone away.

“SUHO!”

“YOU’RE HERE AT LAST!”

Suho winced as he arrived at the place where his group was having dinner at, taking a slight glance at his watch.  It was about nine and he was really extremely late.

“Suho.”

He looked up, and mentally braced himself.

“Yunho hyung, I’m sorry I’m late.”

Yunho chuckled and put up a hand.  “No worries, I understand from Taeyeon you were being dismissed late.  At least you managed to make it, mos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter