Rewind

His Story (My Answer)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rewind

Year 2018, June: Kim Junmyeon (26); Zhang Yixing (22)

Junmyeon sighed, running his fingers through his hair as he stared out the window of the dorm room he was in for the camp.

“Suho, everything alright?”

He turned and smiled at Changmin, who was perched on the bed.  “I’m fine, hyung, no worries.”

Changmin nodded as Minho sighed.  “Suho, you are being way too obvious, come on man.”

“You caught me,” he smiled wryly at his close friend before glancing out the window again.

“Suho, you know it was for the best,” Changmin reasoned.  “You made this decision, dongsaeng.”

“I know.  But sometimes, I wonder...”

Minho sighed again, glancing at Changmin before moving over to stand with Suho at the windowsill.

“Suho, please stop this and just enjoy the camp.”

Junmyeon chuckled darkly.  “There’s nothing to enjoy since we are in the committee.”

“Well, except for meeting,” Changmin piped out, causing the two men to look at him.  “We’re not supposed to be supervising for today’s meeting, it’s a surprise!”

“That’s why I worry.  What’s more, Sehun is the one in-charge,” Junmyeon shook his head.

Minho laughed loudly.  “You groomed him, do you not have any belief in yourself?”

Junmyeon rolled his eyes and hit his shoulder, laughing along.  “Well, it remains to be seen whether it has paid off.”

“Minho, Yunho hyung is looking for you, and Changmin, you’re needed downstairs,” Doojoon peeked into the room and signaled for them.

Changmin clapped a hand on Junmyeon’s back before exiting the room, Minho following after, leaving Junmyeon in the room by himself.  As soon as the door closed, the smile vanished off Junmyeon’s face and he touched his neck softly, feeling the metal ring on his neck.

Yixing… It’s time for the camp again, but where are you?

“Junmyeon?  Shouldn’t you be resting back at the dorm?”

He smiled politely at his mentor.  “I’m fine Yunho, I just thought I would walk around and check things out for a bit.  I can’t have all you older mentors tire out on me, can I?”

Yunho mock glared at the younger one before waving to him, walking off in the direction of the kitchen to check on dinner as Junmyeon headed towards the dorm hall, hearing the noises from the playing going on in the field.

He sighed as he pushed the door open, and stepped in, allowing his memories to wash over him again.

“OPPA! “

Yixing bounded into his arms happily, and he laughed as he hugged her.

“You were great,” she ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter