-KISS ME-

A New Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KISS ME

"Taehyung?!" My screaming echoed, "Shh, everything is okay, I'm right here." I turned to the voice coming from behind me, as I stayed seated on a bench. "Baekhyun?" He sat beside me. "Don't worry everyone is okay, they will come later to see you." He smiled at the end of his sentence. I nodded before lifting my head up and scanning my surroundings.

"Where are we?" His eyes focused on me before speaking. "We are in a little place named, MONL." I furrowed my eyebrows. "MONL?" I laughed while I spoke. "Yeah, it's a place where only me and you can go. Y/N I think it's time for you to know the truth." I turned to look at Baekhyun as his face became serious. "About what?" He fiddled with his fingers before turning his whole body towards me.

"There are many things that I am about to tell you, that you may not believe." I observed the way his eyes unfocused on me and focused towards the floor underneath him. "I think it would make more sense if you kissed me." My heart pounded at the mentioning of kissing. "Y-You want me t-to what?!" I said with wide eyes. Baekhyun giggled before getting closer. "Yes, all you need to do is kiss me." His voice became deep, and his eyes lowered its gaze towards my lips.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter