-BROTHERS-

A New Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bright red lights reflected off the gray mustang. Y/N sat in silence as the traffic light turned green. *Bing* The dark haired boy glanced at Y/N who was swiping her finger across her phones screen, but then quickly turned it off. He looked back up at the road while his grip tightened turning his knuckles white. "Baekhyun?" Her soothing voice filled his ears while he parked the car. "Yeah?' His eyes focused on her as if she was his prey. His deep voice sent her shivers. "Is it really okay for me to stay?" He giggled before ruffling her hair. "Its fine, here." He stepped out the car and she did the same. Her eyebrows met as she observed the weird house key. Baekhyun picked up the luggage, then made his way towards Y/N who stood at the door confused. She felt a presence behind her. "Need help?" His hot breath lingered on her right ear as he took the key out of her hand. *Click* "There, its open." He whispered against her ear as she stood there flustered. She knew he was teasing her by the way he smirked as he followed from behind.                       "Here ill take your bag-" "No!" She cut him of before laughing nervously. "Its okay, I can carry my bag." Inside her bag she hid her chained up black box. Baekhyun walked up stairs as he said "Are you hiding something from me?" She turned her sight towards her feet before replying. "No."                                                                                                                                                
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter