BTS is Back!

A New Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BTS is Back! A tingling sensation was left upon my lips as he backed away slowly. There I stood motionless, Baekhyun calmly walked towards his room while saying "Goodnight~" *Click* I slowly turned finding his bedroom door closed. The dark hallway surrounded me as I made my way to my room with the tip of finger laying on my lips. I laid on my bed in silence, the moon light shined through my window, and the blossom tree swayed with the wind. (Hu? Now how am I suppose to look at Baekhyun after he kissed me?) Minutes past by, my eyes slowly began to feel heavier until they finally closed shut.  "Shh.. Your going to wake her up!" I heard faint whispers around me. "Now, please leave me, & y/n alone." The voice sounded familiar, but I was to tired to care. I drifted back to sleep as I felt my head land on some ones warm chest. I cuddled closer to the unknown person who laid beside me, avoiding the bright sun light. My hair was being played with gently, it was soothing. "Good morning." The vibration of his chest while he spoke woke me up. I looked up a little and there laying beside me with a soft sleepy smile was no one other than Taehyung. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter